Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I’ll never respect women or take them seriously (video)

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

El Violador
★★
a foid’s idea of “having fun” is usually something like this:

The only way foids can have a good time is if they act like retarded children, dress like disgusting prostitutes, behave in a sexually provocative manner, and fish for social media points from other soulless whores and horny men.

Women don’t have actual hobbies besides being a slut. If women get involved in an activity, they almost always have to make it sexual. If women were to cease to act like sluts, most men would realize just exactly how boring and worthless the vast majority of women are.

On top of this, they’ll call you evil for not considering them as equals or if you don’t respect them. They say this is normal girl behavior, but if that’s the case, why should I respect them? If this is what being a girl is then they quite clearly do not deserve any respect. In a way, they are conceding that women are nothing more than sexualized objects that can’t help but act like degenerate whores. It’s simple, if part of being a woman is acting and dressing like a slut, then why in the fuck would I support women as a whole?

If you read the replies, you’ll see many women saying that certain men only have a problem with this because they hate seeing women happy, while yes it’s true that I hate seeing most foids experience joy, I’m mostly bothered by the fact that society not only allows foids to act like this, but encourages and validates this. Society would never allow men to behave and act in such a degenerate and childish way. Women will make fun of men for liking video games because that’s supposedly childish and immature, but then they’ll go on to spend their free time doing THIS. Zero self awareness as usual.

If you’re a foid reading this, honestly ask yourself, why is it so fun for you to dress and act like a filthy slut? Seriously, what is so appealing about presenting yourself as a sentient fuck doll? You’re literally dehumanizing yourself and you actually find pleasure in that…

I can’t understand how women act this way but will still take themselves seriously and present themselves as equal people. Women are a joke at this point.

And for fucks sake, why couldn’t Elliot Rodger target one of these events instead.

Last edited:
Also this hillbilly cousin-fucker music is terrible

Foids can't be properly conscious

“Just let girls have fun”

No, this behavior is ruining the planet

And that's why foids are the death kneel of every masculine activity they join. I've seen many DND games fall apart because of a stupid whore that joined and ruined everything.

Foids are braindead NPC toys

And that's why foids are the death kneel of every masculine activity they join. I've seen many DND games fall apart because of a stupid whore that joined and ruined everything.
They forcefully insert themselves into male activities and then make them objectively worse. Every single time

Didn't God made Eve so that she could be Adam's servant?
Yes
K Pop Thumbs Up GIF

They want attention. A foids idea of fun is attention whoring. "we do this stuff for ourselves" yeah, that's why you post it on social media. That's also why you always make sure to spend five hours putting on your silly makeup mask before going to fucking Walmart. Shut the fuck up you cunts.

I can't believe I used to respect them like they were human beings. How retarded of me
That's probably because you likely saw the fictional representation of them written by male writers.

Also what's with blacks acting like fucking pussies on Twitter and claiming everything is racist. :lul: Pansies. Not that I'm angry they're chimping out over the brothel being black free. It's just funny

Also what's with blacks acting like fucking pussies on Twitter and claiming everything is racist. :lul: Pansies. Not that I'm angry they're chimping out over the brothel being black free. It's just funny
That's true they bitch about everything. I also love how the race of the foids is what irks him rather than the degenerate behavior.

Last edited:
broooo true, hate that shit fr

Didn't God made Eve so that she could be Adam's servant?
Yes, and she still lived in literal Paradise with her husband Adam. But then of course she decided to listen to the thugmaxxed badboy (Satan) and eat the Forbidden Fruit, ruining everything for everyone forever.

Let that sink in: even Paradise wasn't enough for Eve.

Yes, and she still lived in literal Paradise with her husband Adam. But then of course she decided to listen to the thugmaxxed badboy (Satan) and eat the Forbidden Fruit, ruining everything for everyone forever.

Let that sink in: even Paradise wasn't enough for Eve.
Men are order and foids are chaos.

That's probably because you likely saw the fictional representation of them written by male writers.
most likely yes. In stories, certain women actually had human characteristics

most likely yes. In stories, certain women actually had human characteristics
It's crazy how most men, including us to some extent, see women in a fantastical light where they wait at home and rush to hug us. We see them being the light in the dark, being there for us when we need it and taking care of us like a 2nd mom. But alas, women are actually the biggest backstabbers that would make Brutus and Judas blush.

Either our hope is sex bots or a lobotomy experiment to make women more obedient and compassionate.

It's crazy how most men, including us to some extent, see women in a fantastical light where they wait at home and rush to hug us. We see them being the light in the dark, being there for us when we need it and taking care of us like a 2nd mom. But alas, women are actually the biggest backstabbers that would make Brutus and Judas blush.

Either our hope is sex bots or a lobotomy experiment to make women more obedient and compassionate.
I was definitely guilty of this thinking when I was younger. I now realize interacting with women is generally no different than interacting with severely disabled children

Foids mentally are narcisstic children. It's no surprise that they find this dumb breeding dance in some chads frat house fun. They crave attention and drama and because of that it makes them utterly cancer to deal with.

Also that dumbass meant melanine not melatonine.

Hes probably a black guy who has a fetish for white girls who are exactly like this and irl he would die for their attention.

Disgusting whores.

I hope they will be slaughtered by niggers, as will inevitably happen lol.

Also that dumbass meant melanine not melatonine.

Hes probably a black guy who has a fetish for white girls who are exactly like this and irl he would die for their attention.
lmao just noticed that. Can't believe I missed that

Last edited:
Foids mentally are narcisstic children. It's no surprise that they find this dumb breeding dance in some chads frat house fun. They crave attention and drama and because of that it makes them utterly cancer to deal with.
I'm so tired of men being portrayed as the immature gender. Anyone who thinks this has clearly never met a foid before

These filthy whores should add up to the SA stats!

Those foids should be raped and stoned Muslimcels join your fellow kikecels and let’s deal with these harlots!

Women: Stop sexualizing us! :foidSoy:
Also women:

This is what white women do while their looksmatches spam "save europa" on tiktok videos

“Just let girls have fun”

No, this behavior is ruining the planet

these toilets should be forcibly reassigned as communal incel sex dolls and forced to be fucked by us over and over again, as well as be forced to live in a 5x5 dog crate.

In Roblox, of course.

these toilets should be forcibly reassigned as communal incel sex dolls and forced to be fucked by us over and over again, as well as be forced to live in a 5x5 dog crate.

In Roblox, of course.
I fully support this

Simps still love it and pay them a fortune.

Just get a college dance group together, play a dumb Song and bam Money printer.

Or present your holes online also a money printer, especially if shes hot.

Simps still love it and pay them a fortune.

Just get a college dance group together, play a dumb Song and bam Money printer.

Or present your holes online also a money printer, especially if shes hot.
Women live in creative mode. They hardly have to lift a finger for them to do well

Thats why nature made them so weak. Remember that everything they do it is because men allow them.

Based take modern femininity is cancer. Behind the carefree happy vibes there's an egotistic entitled promiscuous monster. But even the facade is appaling for a sensitive soul. They always partake in hyper sexualization even here they just can't help it with those sultry moves.