Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is why I have an "incel mindset" - Positive and Negative experiences with Females.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Im low IQ, so this might not make any sense, its not meant to be high IQ, its just me drawing out what my brain sees.

This explains why I have an "incel mindset" - I have almost no positive experiences with females, my experience with females every time I try to engage with them over my entire life has been extremely negative, consistently negative, and it has given me consistent negative emotions when interacting with females, this is how the incel mindset occurs, we dont just wake up one day and start saying the stuff we say, it is having life-long negative experiences with females that does it. There are no positive experiences with females at any point in our lives to draw upon.

A normie might have enough positive experiences, and positive emotions/memories with females, so that they can draw upon those, and that allows them to keep a positive mindset with females. When you have 0 positive experiences with something, how can you expect that person to not be the way they are?

If you keep experience negative experiences and emotions everytime you do X, youre going to start to associate X with negative emotions, and you're going to either avoid X or become mentally fucked up around X. This can happen with anything in life, it just so happens to be females when it comes to incels. It takes someone to be extremely intellectually dishonest to just brush incels off as just being whiny women hating bitches, you must take into account the individuals experiences over their life and why they have come to be the way they have.

Last edited:
Just will yourself into having a positive mindset even though you will continue to have negative experiences with foids until the day you die bro
otherwise you are a misogynist incel piece of shit

while rudimentary the chart explains our situation pretty well

Im low IQ, so this might not make any sense, its not meant to be high IQ, its just me drawing out what my brain sees.

This explains why I have an "incel mindset" - I have almost no positive experiences with females, my experience with females every time I try to engage with them over my entire life has been extremely negative, consistently negative, and it has given me consistent negative emotions when interacting with females, this is how the incel mindset occurs, we dont just wake up one day and start saying the stuff we say, it is having life-long negative experiences with females that does it. There are no positive experiences with females at any point in our lives to draw upon.

A normie might have enough positive experiences, and positive emotions/memories with females, so that they can draw upon those, and that allows them to keep a positive mindset with females. When you have 0 positive experiences with something, how can you expect that person to not be the way they are?

If you keep experience negative experiences and emotions everytime you do X, youre going to start to associate X with negative emotions, and you're going to either avoid X or become mentally fucked up around X. This can happen with anything in life, it just so happens to be females when it comes to incels.

View attachment 180757
also when females enter a group you get a double whammy, as they treat you like shit while also punching far above their weight when it comes to getting attention from the males in the group that aren't you, females don't have to know anything at all about the guy stuff being discussed and yet all the attention will still go to them even from the 'tribe chief' because everyone is cucked now

Trying to interact with females outside family is a waste of time.

High IQ
Also CuckTears won't touch this
full

Just will yourself into having a positive mindset even though you will continue to have negative experiences with foids until the day you die bro
otherwise you are a misogynist incel piece of shit

Leonardo Da Vinci IQ chart