Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I hate the media

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
This article was sent to me by Google News:

https://web.archive.org/web/2023031...8-about-having-no-boyfriend-and-life-pressure

I don't actively use Google News I only check out the headlines in my notification centre and I saw this:

" ‘Never held a man’s hand’: video of sobbing single woman, 28, about having no boyfriend and life pressure sparks debate on China’s tough dating scene.

A woman’s monologue video about the pressure she feels from her job, money, her parents and being single goes viral in China
She said the stress they caused had started turning her hair grey, and she dreaded the arrival of another lonely Valentine’s Day.

The unnamed Shanghai woman was in tears in the video posted on February 12 as she spoke to her sister-in-law about the heavy pressures she feels from her job, money, her parents’ expectations and being permanently single.

She said the many challenges she faced and the stress they caused had started turning her hair grey, Star Video reported."

So, this is a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin Femcel who breaks out in tears over her Femceldom.

How does the media react? Does it say that she should just work on improving herself? Does the media blame her Femceldom on herself? Does the media call her entitled? Do Masculists share this video posting an image of a cup with "Female tears" on it?

Nope, none of those things happen.

Instead people show her love and support. I know that a lot of men on this forum don't believe Femcels exist, I know several in real life, they're not Femcels because they don't get Tinder matches, they're Femcels because they never even try to go out and meet men, they don't register an account on dating apps because they believe that they aren't desirable or that every man they will meet them only wants sex or something, some of them even get asked out by men but assume that their intentions are bad or their anxiety makes them close off. Most of my female friends are Sex Havers, a tiny minority are Femcels, even Femcels that love sex and regularly masturbate.

Most of them feel pressure when people call them out on being single and when they talk about it they THINK that nobody will care, they THINK that they'll get treated like we do, but in reality whenever a Femcel opens up all she'll receive is love and support, we get shamed, we get people who laugh at us, this is why there is no "FemcelTears" or "FDSTears" subreddit, toilets only receive love and support.

If that was a man crying about the same stuff Feminists would be laughing and saying "delicious male tears", the media would have either ignored it or laughed at him.

Whenever I see a sympathetic piece about Femcels I realise that even if we faced the exact same problems in life, if we were born female we would've at least received sympathy from people...

Screenshot 20230318 122803

Oh definitely. If a woman even experiences a fraction of inceldom, it's societys fault somehow. Women receive sympathy for most things, while a man in the same situation is blamed and ignored. Deemed deserving of the situation "otherwise it wouldnt be the case".

As for femcels. They don't really exist under the connotation with the term "incel". Most people seem to think that femcel = "female incel". Which is a misnomer. Femcel is synonymous to volcel or fakecel. So in that sense they exist yes. But people need to better understand the words that it's mostly deriving from.

A foid can't be an incel, she is single by CHOICE.

Our situation on the other hand is completely different, most of us have tried and failed.

I am betting my right nut her DMs are full of men, while ours are as dry as a desert. :feelscry:

why cant we contact her

Our situation on the other hand is completely different, most of us have tried and failed.

I am betting my right nut her DMs are full of men, while ours are as dry as a desert. :feelscry:

Imagine failing this bad in a country where there are 50 million more men than women.

Nobody should feel bad about her. She wants a GigaChang Billionaire who will shower her with support 24/7. Obviously the very few men like this want nothing to do with damaged goods like her and she's sad now.
Boo hoo

"Never held a man's hand" with proper translation from womanese means that she was looking for a blonde white chad, while ignoring the attention from Chinkcels, because they're not even recognized as men from Noodlewhore's perspective.

"Never held a man's hand" with proper translation from womanese means that she was looking for a blonde white chad, while ignoring the attention from Chinkcels, because they're not even recognized as men from Noodlewhore's perspective.

staged CCP propoganda. No woman can ever be lonely.

The media can lick my SATA 1 port with a doubled tongue.

This article was sent to me by Google News:

https://web.archive.org/web/2023031...8-about-having-no-boyfriend-and-life-pressure

I don't actively use Google News I only check out the headlines in my notification centre and I saw this:

" ‘Never held a man’s hand’: video of sobbing single woman, 28, about having no boyfriend and life pressure sparks debate on China’s tough dating scene.

A woman’s monologue video about the pressure she feels from her job, money, her parents and being single goes viral in China
She said the stress they caused had started turning her hair grey, and she dreaded the arrival of another lonely Valentine’s Day.

The unnamed Shanghai woman was in tears in the video posted on February 12 as she spoke to her sister-in-law about the heavy pressures she feels from her job, money, her parents’ expectations and being permanently single.

She said the many challenges she faced and the stress they caused had started turning her hair grey, Star Video reported."

So, this is a kissless, hugless, handholdless virgin Femcel who breaks out in tears over her Femceldom.

How does the media react? Does it say that she should just work on improving herself? Does the media blame her Femceldom on herself? Does the media call her entitled? Do Masculists share this video posting an image of a cup with "Female tears" on it?

Nope, none of those things happen.

Instead people show her love and support. I know that a lot of men on this forum don't believe Femcels exist, I know several in real life, they're not Femcels because they don't get Tinder matches, they're Femcels because they never even try to go out and meet men, they don't register an account on dating apps because they believe that they aren't desirable or that every man they will meet them only wants sex or something, some of them even get asked out by men but assume that their intentions are bad or their anxiety makes them close off. Most of my female friends are Sex Havers, a tiny minority are Femcels, even Femcels that love sex and regularly masturbate.

Most of them feel pressure when people call them out on being single and when they talk about it they THINK that nobody will care, they THINK that they'll get treated like we do, but in reality whenever a Femcel opens up all she'll receive is love and support, we get shamed, we get people who laugh at us, this is why there is no "FemcelTears" or "FDSTears" subreddit, toilets only receive love and support.

If that was a man crying about the same stuff Feminists would be laughing and saying "delicious male tears", the media would have either ignored it or laughed at him.

Whenever I see a sympathetic piece about Femcels I realise that even if we faced the exact same problems in life, if we were born female we would've at least received sympathy from people...
Born with a dick loose with a dick

Never held a chads hand, Needed neckbeardcel to survive and preech money off

femcels that don’t try? That’s just a volcel. Shame to hear that this male-sexuality demonizing attitude (reeee they have dik and ballen willen seks) is active even in the sexually liberated Netherlands

Bullshit. She has standards just like incels do but that doesn't mean she is an incel... What couldn't find ONE man in china to date ? Yeah I don't fucking think so lmao. Aint pulling the wool over my eyes. If she doesn't want to put out that's on her but men want sex and that's just how it is if she cant handle it she is free to self delete at anytime if life is soooooo bad. Yeah. No empathy here.