Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is why I hate good looking "incels" who post their pics

copebuster

copebuster

Banned
-
This was in a thread about my last post about the meme on discord of 3 incel members.

KPQnl9M.png

What is the username of the third guy?

yeah out of millions of male who suffer inceldom only 3 of those guys truly represent us.
i will never ever post pic of myself guess why?

Also why is that vman edit? Now they will think I am legit nazi

Like it really matters. None of them are ever going to accept that we're ugly in the first place.
Image 1

They'd be giving similar platitudes if the guy above posted himself.

damn 5/10, would ascend with nose surgery and lower BF%

First off, that's not 5/10. Second, they wouldn't even talk about surgery. They'd say he was fine the way he was albeit with a shower and a haircut.

First off, that's not 5/10. Second, they wouldn't even talk about surgery. They'd say he was fine the way he was albeit with a shower and a haircut.

what's his rating then?

Like it really matters. None of them are ever going to accept that we're ugly in the first place.
View attachment 7507
I get depressed that you use that guy as an example of a bad looking guy. Legit, that guy mogs me.

He's a 3/10 or lower as far as I'm concerned.
LOl no way he is a 3.. He is 4 at minimum but I rate him 5, just imagine him ascending, he would be 6 easily with nose surgery and lower bf..

Good looking isn't good enough these days. You either have to be chad, chad-lite, or a rich normie to get laid consistently without being cucked.

View attachment 7507

Reminds me of a curry Goku or something.

if you look like the 3 in the op you have no excuse not to get laid
Are they mentalcels, or too shy or too lazy? I don't think that's the case with most of us.

Last edited:
I hate "mentalcels" aka volcels fakecels att whores so fucking much, i wish they would suffer like a real incels have to suffer everyday, like i have to suffer everyday so they would stop with this bullshit trolling