Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

THIS IS WHO I LOOK LIKE

tenta said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgWROmTwg2o[/video]

link up with twista cheese and deal crack on the streets
Wtf. That was garbage
That guy mogs me though.

SOMCEL said:
6’0 thankfully but doesn’t matter because I’m subhuman regardless.

Are you also a Somalicel? If so, it’s over.

hes curry

SOMCEL said:
His name is Barkhad Abdi and he is an actor. We are nearly identical but I mog him slightly. When the movie Captain Philips came out, everyone at school was making jokes that my dad was in the movie and that I should go see the film to support my dad.
It’s over.

Lol

SOMCEL said:
His name is Barkhad Abdi and he is an actor. We are nearly identical but I mog him slightly. When the movie Captain Philips came out, everyone at school was making jokes that my dad was in the movie and that I should go see the film to support my dad.
It’s over.

I actually believe that story ..

OP are u muslim?

SOMCEL said:

I don't want to make it seem like my fedora is too tight, but religion is not for the incel. You're worshipping the words of a man who had many so many wives and concubines. Muhammad was a literal Chad. Uncuck yourself.

SOMCEL said:
Wallahi. It’s over

Get hoyo to get you an arranged marriage with Halimo warya

HARDONTHOTS said:
Get hoyo to get you an arranged marriage with Halimo warya
Allah.... another Somalicel? It’s over for us.
I might go back to Somalia and pick up some fob Xalimo. That’s the worst case scenario.

SOMCEL said:
Allah.... another Somalicel? It’s over for us.
I might go back to Somalia and pick up some fob Xalimo. That’s the worst case scenario.

Might just go back too, get my adeer to line up four 6/10 - 7/10 xalimos and chill. Yeah its over for us, especially our 5heads which is a death sentence.

SOMCEL said:
When the movie Captain Philips came out, everyone at school was making jokes that my dad was in the movie and that I should go see the film to support my dad.
It’s over.

I lol @ this every time I see your avatar. Sorry man.