Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what's considered a looksmatched couple in 2021

real truecel

real truecel

blackops2cel's lost brother
★★
E3syJ65XwAQerWy.jpg

He's Chadlite and she has a bloated face lol, but it seems that she has a better body than most girls so he wouldn't care.

What they don't tell you in schools is that males are more attracted to bodies rather than faces, and women are the opposite. This is why men would date ugly women as they compensate with a nicely shaped body.

Legit, I see tall athletic dudes with fat midget foids all the time

she's fucking bloated, you have to be from the us or uk where you're brainwashed by ads with fat pigs to think she has a "nicely shaped body"
he mogs her to oblivion, hamlossus is her looksmatch

Is that what the outside looks like?

He's Chadlite and she has a bloated face lol, but it seems that she has a better body than most girls so he wouldn't care.

What they don't tell you in schools is that males are more attracted to bodies rather than faces, and women are the opposite. This is why men would date ugly women as they compensate with a nicely shaped body.
Exactly. Men care about what is below the neck while women care about what is above the neck.

she's fucking bloated, you have to be from the us or uk where you're brainwashed by ads with fat pigs to think she has a "nicely shaped body"
I can't tell with a blurry photo and deceiving clothes nigga, I thought she was just a butterface.

Their kids will be posting here if male

this the foid is a fucking landwhale

This tbh ... Cuck copers actually buy that fat foids are somehow attractive now JFL
Is that what the outside looks like?
Extremely Based
Lolblack yoga pants
It makes her appear thiner no doubt :feelsaww::feelsaww:

Foids also have fake up so theres that too.

This "body positivity" for lazy whores nonsense needs to stop. Her real looksmatch is too fat to post here, most likely he'd be on IT.

80% of foids are obese these days. And the ones who aren't only want 10/10 Instagram Chad.

Yeah she's bloated but she has some hips at least. They're not hugely far off.

Although tbh I've recently noticed I care about women's faces more than I used to. Less about their bodies. Those model chicks in Resident Evil 1 and 2. :feelsohh:

If she gets pregnant, you got a 299 pound whale

that normie:chad:mogs me
would do her for months, volcels wouldnt:feelsEhh:

They look matched to me.

What kind of junkie beard is that :feelshaha: And his frame is similar to a girls. No V shape at all.

I would fuck her from hell to heaven volcel if not

She has a short squat bloated fridge body. Disgusting

Girls actually have a higher BMI on average than guys (in US)

Images 5

Relationships in 2021

a guy with his mum peacefully walking hand by hand, nothing to see here stupid inkwell

would fuck the living shit out of her :feelsokman: