Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what you are competing with.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
Xw4HYrw.jpg

A good looking CEO with a great personality that can make a girl laugh.
Jfl at normies trying to personality max.

Awful sense of humour, many girls would swipe left

I'm sure girls love him for his personality.

Xw4HYrw.jpg

This was a catfish account btw, the pictures were taken from a fitness Instagram.

Even so, there are gigachads out there who are smarter, taller, funnier, more successful and far more attractive than you. You'd look like a subhuman if you ended up in the same room as them.

This was a catfish account btw, the pictures were taken from a fitness Instagram.

Even so, there are gigachads out there who are smarter, taller, funnier, more successful and far more attractive than you. You'd look like a subhuman if you ended up in the same room as them.

Your a cruel cruel man

If you look like this, you could literally start what I suspect is a nutritional/supplement company and make 200-300k a year from gullible normies and have 100s of model looking women begging for your affection daily. It's over.

i want to wear a boiler suit and disposable gloves and open up his neck

He's not even that good looking facially, he just has a good body. Also I suspect that coffee cup is tactical, it allows him to pose in such as way and tilt his body towards the camera that creates the illusion of a greater shoulder:waist proportion ratio, and grabbing the cup like that allows him to flex his arms. If he wasn't holding anything or doing something at the time of taking the photo, women would think he looks like a tryhard and probably swipe left, but he also appears to be cooking something, as long as you're doing something, no matter what it is, you'll look way better. I'd be interested to see how many matches he gets.

Son of a bitch i hope he gets hit by a train.

Xw4HYrw.jpg

Why would foids ever choose funny normie over funny Chad? Or hell over aspie Chad?

He's not even that good looking facially, he just has a good body. Also I suspect that coffee cup is tactical, it allows him to pose in such as way and tilt his body towards the camera that creates the illusion of a greater shoulder:waist proportion ratio, and grabbing the cup like that allows him to flex his arms. If he wasn't holding anything or doing something at the time of taking the photo, women would think he looks like a tryhard and probably swipe left, but he also appears to be cooking something, as long as you're doing something, no matter what it is, you'll look way better. I'd be interested to see how many matches he gets.

JFL at this massive cope. This is probably the biggest cope I have seen from lurking this site over the months. You should be banned for saying this tbh.

His face alone is epitome of a 8+ chad. It is the fucking textbook example.

Last edited:
The supply of Chad is constrained. Chad is not an app that every roastie can download.

Stop coping. Normies get laid all the time. Their lives are paradise compared to our lives.

The supply of Chad is constrained. Chad is not an app that every roastie can download.

Stop coping. Normies get laid all the time. Their lives are paradise compared to our lives.

Uhm.....have you heard of Tinder?

Normies do get laid all the time, but it involves being in school, having lots of friends, and finding girls that are intoxicated enough. Their only chance is to marry soon after college or to get really lucky, which does happen.

JFL at this massive cope. This is probably the biggest cope I have seen from lurking this site over the months. You should be banned for saying this tbh.

His face alone is epitome of a 8+ chad. It is the fucking textbox example.
Agreed. The cope is too much with this guy. Should be banned tbh.

And he's funny too. Just ldar already.

I'm not competing with him. I'm not even in the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back