Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what womens (((empowerment))) and body positivity looks like

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Self-banned
-

Meanwhile im sitting here thinking how I should bleach my skin or surgically break the bones in my face to arrange them so I can stand a miliseconds chance with a sub-average foid.

Hit the gym, inkwell

From whore to fat whore.

She's a woman so she'll get away with being fat and still get attention and never know how truly repuslive she is

How do you even do this?

Fucking. Disgusting.

It's 'negroidafication'. Having huge ugly black woman's ass is not attractive. Why do these white hoes follow black ghetto culture? Having a massive booty is gross. White men prefer small, slim curvy women with tight compact bottoms.

She ruined herself.

Sick of the Jews causing shit man (sick of jews causing degeneracy and decline)

She needs to hop back on the anorexia/bulimia train. It's no lie better for her health as well.

women are such fucking garbage. It's not even just the ass, though it is awful. Why do they need all these disgusting tattoos they crayon on themselves like retarded children?

Cellulite and stretchmark city.

Cellulite and stretchmark city.
Still SMV mogs this forum and back, even mogs @Colvin76 our resident gymcel despite the fact that shes a lardass destined to die at 35 from a heart attack.
Clown world

Over for you if you can't tell that her ass is fake

Still SMV mogs this forum and back, even mogs @Colvin76 our resident gymcel despite the fact that shes a lardass destined to die at 35 from a heart attack.
Clown world
Only smv mogs us in this cucked soyciety. 60 years ago she'd be sucking dick for left over rice.

Only smv mogs us in this cucked soyciety. 60 years ago she'd be sucking dick for left over rice.
We need to bring back the patriarchy.

#REPEAL THE 19TH
#REMOVE FEMALE RIGHTS

Also shows how mentally weak this woman is, the amount of fat that woman is packing in the second pick is clearly unhealthy and she is overweight, you don't have to go from one extreme to the other.

Humans have managed to not be fat for 10s of thousands of years, it is not hard

Also shows how mentally weak this woman is, the amount of fat that woman is packing in the second pick is clearly unhealthy and she is overweight, you don't have to go from one extreme to the other.

Humans have managed to not be fat for 10s of thousands of years, it is not hard
I am guessing she will say some bullshit like its "physically impossible" for her to do so.

Body positivity is only for holes. Becoming a landwhale doesn't effect their SMV at all. Meanwhile if a man skips leg day once, he'll won't be getting even that one millisecond of attention from foids.

The most problem I have, that these females can do what they want, they get either praise or pity.
Only cucks show whorish behavior sympathy.

Only cucks show whorish behavior sympathy.
Even when you take them out, there a enough female feminists, who do this and approve her.

((((They)))) are causing this. I’d still fuck her hard tbh, ngl.

Even when you take them out, there a enough female feminists, who do this and approve her.
Men need to shame those whores, and not support them.

foids can become disgusting landwhales and you can't say a word, but saying a guy has a small dick is the go-to insult everywhere

These females can do what they want, they get either praise or pity.
I love that quote so much, man
It's the truth
Women no matter what either get praise or pity
Men no matter what will get hated, either for being superior or inferior

Venomkore empowerment looks like me throttling her neck then chucking her off of a building

She doesn't look completely terrible fat, but still slightly better skinny. Depends on taste. Thick for the win. I'd prefer something in the middle, mostly the hair change is what sets me off. Looks like two different people altogether.

But her very legit "toxic personality" in telling people to not give her shit is great. So women can tell men off but men can't tell women off? Very nice.

* I put quotes because under today's world, women can never be toxic and even if they are they will still get friends, jobs, and dates most of the time.

But her very legit "toxic personality" in telling people to not give her shit is great. So women can tell men off but men can't tell women off? Very nice.

This, the sheer arrogance is striking.

Holy shit she looks like one of those ass drawings ı draw

She looked better when she was younger. Period.
her hair. Her skin. Her face.

she is fuckable eeven now (just talking body) but holy hell was she really attractive in 2015. Bet her pussy was real tight and innie back then as well

Jesus christ... Would still fuck her tho

Translation "I am too lazy to stay healthy since i've reached my post-wall roastie status".

@tanfeo " This, the sheer arrogance is striking. " True for all normal people. I include the average Jessica as part of normies too.

She looked ugly in the beginning because of her tattoos.
And she looks ugly now because of her tattoos

Not a volcel because I would pump and dump
full

True black pill is the comment section is probably filled with cringe men trying to get in with her

This is high-key hilarious. Really shows just how low the bar is for women. The women's body positivity movement was a mistake, what the world really needed was one for men. Friendly reminder that women rate 80% of guys as below average.

This is what happens when your only sources of health information are foid Magazines and rap music videos

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back