Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW THIS is what women do to CHILDREN every day to keep having sex without responsibilities (abortion pic)

Hells occupants are 90% foids

Stone them to death, burn them alive, behead them, hang them, put them on the electric chair

Stone all females who have abortions and the people that perform them

If the fetus was fully healthy then and it was done after second trimester (I see newborn child) then
Murderers

Last edited:
If the fetus was fully healthy then and it was done after second trimester (I see newborn child) then
I mean that's what they have been pushing for. I have looked up that in a number of western countries late abortion is illegal. Also, they drown their babies all the time.

Also, they drown their babies all the time.
You know whats funny, back in the middle-ages the roman church built a lot of orphanages on purpose cause there was an epidemic of women throwing their babies in the Tiber.

Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. :shhh:

Last edited:
You know whats funny, back in the middle-ages the roman church build a lot of orphanages on purpose cause there was an epidemic of women throwing their babies in the Tiber.
Yeah! There are likely many cases like this across civilizations.
It was a video on YT where a foid was caught dumping her baby in a bin and the foids in the comments were saying that she was so dumb as she just needed to leave the water open in the bathtub.
They are truly evil. I think for the last few days I have been struggling to see them as anything other than holes for reproduction. Idk, maybe it's because I have been so focused on learning new stuff recently for my career, which kind proves the point that foids are just merely distractions due to our biology.

Last edited:
It was a video on YT where a foid was caught dumping her baby in a bin and the foids in the comments were saying that she was so dumb as she just needed to leave the water open in the bathtub.
Damn dude. Truly the evil sex.

No one seemed to care as much about my postpartum psychosis murder rates thread. Probably because most of you are right-wing retards deluded into your beliefs by /pol/ and abortion is a political issue you've been told you're allowed to get mad about, otherwise you can't think or feel for yourselves.

Foids have killed more than satan has

Foids actually kill more than men too if you count babies. But unfortunately, society dehumanizes and kills these poor babies

Foids actually kill more than men too if you count babies. But unfortunately, society dehumanizes and kills these poor babies
The cerebral cortex begins developing at week 13 of pregnancy. Before then the embryo has no higher-order brain functions or a consciousness like we do. It's more of an abstract animal than a human.

They are truly evil. I think for the last few days I have been struggling to see them as anything other than holes for reproduction. Idk, maybe it's because I have been so focused on learning new stuff recently for my career, which kind proves the point that foids are just merely distractions due to our biology.
WTF dude

100%

The cerebral cortex begins developing at week 13 of pregnancy. Before then the embryo has no higher-order brain functions or a consciousness like we do. It's more of an abstract animal than a human.
The babies are still human whether or not their brains are developed fully or not. Human beings don't have brains fully developed until 25 years old, yet they are still human before they are 25 years of age. By your logic, retards and autists also aren't humans because they don't have developed minds. What a ridiculous thing to say

Human beings don't have brains fully developed until 25 years old
This is a retarded myth. Your brain is 98% done with its "development" by the time your wisdom teeth start growing. But that's besides the point.

By your logic, retards and autists also aren't humans because they don't have developed minds
No, they have a cerebral cortex and higher-order brain functions and a consciousness. Embryos without a cerebral cortex don't have that.

I dont get it
They tell incels that sex isnt that important but want to kill babies who they see as an inconvenience. They greatest contraception is celibacy.

This is a retarded myth. Your brain is 98% done with its "development" by the time your wisdom teeth start growing. But that's besides the point.

No, they have a cerebral cortex and higher-order brain functions and a consciousness. Embryos without a cerebral cortex don't have that.
But we all know that they are humans

I dont get it
They tell incels that sex isnt that important but want to kill babies who they see as an inconvenience. They greatest contraception is celibacy.

EXACTLY

DONT WANT A CHILD ?

DONT FUCK, WHORE !

No, they have a cerebral cortex and have higher-order brain functions and a consciousness. Embryos without a cerebral cortex don't have that.
You didn't understand my point you troglodyte. I'm saying the idea that you can kill a human because their brains aren't good enough for your standards, leads to ethical inconsistencies.
For instance, this reasoning could also question the personhood of individuals with severe brain damage or developmental disorders.
There are many people with neurological conditions such as hydranencephaly which is a condition in which the person's cerebral cortex is severely underdeveloped or even absent. But despite this, they are still a human being deserving of life and love, and you do not get to say otherwise.

Last edited:
everyone's focusing on the females who get abortions

but no one's talking about the people who legislate and perform abortions

Last edited:
Breaks my heart, may god have mercy on all those innocent babies

You didn't understand my point you troglodyte. I'm saying the idea that you can kill a human because their brains aren't good enough for your standards, leads to ethical inconsistencies.
For instance, this reasoning could also question the personhood of individuals with severe brain damage or developmental disorders.
There are many people with neurological conditions such as hydranencephaly which is a condition in which the person's cerebral cortex is severely underdeveloped or even absent. But despite this, they are still a human being deserving of life and love, and you do not get to say otherwise.
Changing your point after it's been badly rebuked, hm? We kill brain dead individuals. Hydranencephalous people die before we can even assess their cognitive abilities, though most of the time they only have a brainstem that's barely keeping their body alive, nothing more. Many wouldn't even have a moral objection to euthanizing them or anencephalous children.

All of this is because they don't have a consciousness. A lack of a cerebral cortex means a lack of humanity. This is not inconsistent, this is fact.

Breaks my heart, may god have mercy on all those innocent

If you're against this it means that you want to inseminate women against their will and treat them as breeding cattle, Chud! It's not her fault that a baby magically appeared in her womb!

It's her choice to have sex, to risk getting pregnant and to refuse to deal with the consequences. It's her child's fault that it just decided to materialize like that.

It's her body, so she can totally decide to murder her own child, which uhh it's not another body whatsoever!

Last edited:
Changing your point after it's been badly rebuked, hm? We kill brain dead individuals.
I didn't change my point you dumbass. What is up with you normies and making shit up.
And we don't kill brain dead individuals. Yeah the nazis did back then, but we don't do it now, unless you're one of them. Stop making shit up lmao

Hydranencephalous people die before we can even assess their cognitive abilities, though most of the time they only have a brainstem that's barely keeping their body alive, nothing more. Many wouldn't even have a moral objection to euthanizing them or anencephalous children.
Just because people with hydranencephalies die earlier on, doesn't mean they're not a human. And just because people "wouldn't even have a moral objection to euthanizing them or anencephalous children." doesn't mean anything. Back then people didn't care about killing black slaves, killing jews, etc. but that doesn't mean it's morally correct.
You do understand the idea of euthanizing people for mental disabilities as you are talking about is literally what nazis did, don't you?

All of this is because they don't have a consciousness. A lack of a cerebral cortex means a lack of humanity. This is not inconsistent, this is fact.
The idea that people with hydranencephalies have no consciousness isn't fully true and is a complex issue. Consciousness is not a binary state but exists on a spectrum. Even if an individual has severe impairments, they might still have some basic forms of sensory perception or emotional responses.
We do not have the ability to access if someone is conscious or not for the following reasons:
1. Limitations of Current Methods:
MRI, CT scans, and EEG have limitations. Neuroimaging can show brain structure but may not fully capture the nuances of consciousness. EEG can indicate brain activity but might not reveal the full extent of cognitive processing or awareness.
Behavioral assessments rely on observable responses, which may not always accurately reflect a person's internal state. For example, reflexive responses or minimal motor activity might not indicate full consciousness or cognitive awareness.
2. Consciousness is super complex
Consciousness exists on a spectrum, and different levels of awareness might not be easily detectable. Even with severe neurological impairments, there could be some degree of consciousness that is challenging to measure with current methods.
Consciousness involves subjective experience, which is inherently difficult and even impossible to measure or fully understand from an external perspective. This makes it challenging to assess the internal state of individuals with severe impairments comprehensively.
3. Communication Issues
People with severe impairments might have very limited or no ability to communicate their experiences or state of consciousness. This limitation complicates efforts to accurately gauge their level of awareness.
Healthcare providers often rely on indirect indicators and observations, but these may not fully capture the person’s internal experience or level of consciousness.

We have no ability to truly detect if someone is conscious or not.

Changing your point after it's been badly rebuked, hm? We kill brain dead individuals. Hydranencephalous people die before we can even assess their cognitive abilities, though most of the time they only have a brainstem that's barely keeping their body alive, nothing more. Many wouldn't even have a moral objection to euthanizing them or anencephalous children.

You seem to oddly be defending abortion there OP :feelswhere:

That's like saying if you stomp a fertilized egg it you aren't guilty of murdering a hen's chick cause it hasn't developed yet. What a stupid way of thinking. Ever since conception it's gonna grow into a living being, and there's no intented process that should naturally stop that. Clump of cells or not, we all are technically just that whether big or small.

You're basically justfifying women to whore around and rail chad with no consequences, just another stupid GrAYfag it had to be. Ban all abortiontards tbh they are ZOGged and compliant machines.
everyone's focusing on the females who get abortions

but no one's talking about the people who legislate and perform abortions
That's just another case of cucks allowing them to be promiscuous, besides it's all a jewish plot. Last time I saw an abortion video the doctor looked exactly what you would expect from an IT user, identical to the soyjak meme. Made me sick that he spoke of ''women's rights'' as if he wasn't just murdering humans in the womb.

Goes to show how far some low T ''men'' will go just to get approval from foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back