Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what woman think of shy guys

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/_VsiaozYGxM[/video]
Woman have absolutely no personality, every single girl said that she need a fun and exciting boyfriend. These woman are boring as shit.
Lol but if you complain and say woman never approach, then cucktears says that a lot of woman approach.

They're all the same.

I'd like to break all of them in half like a rotten matchstick

Shy, ugly guys you mean? Shy chads are mysterious loners with a heart of gold or whatever

Mahlo said:
Shy, ugly guys you mean? Shy chads are mysterious loners with a heart of gold or whatever

this is funny and a catch 22.

If you are ugly and talk too much, you become annoying.

If you are ugly and don't talk, your shy and don't have a presence.

LMAO. These women want a confident man, a man who would easily be able to cheat on them.

IronMike said:

LMAO. These women want a confident man, a man who would easily be able to cheat on them.

If you're ugly, it's over.

IronMike said:
The best part is reading the YouTube comments, it filled with blackpilled guys talking about how you need to be handsome or have money to get woman.

Crustaciouse said:
The best part is reading the YouTube comments, it filled with blackpilled guys talking about how you need to be handsome or have money to get woman.

I'm glad that the truth is spreading

i love how they want men to literally contribute 100% while they contribute literally 0

none of these cunts have anything to offer other than their holes, like it's fucking insaneEeeEeEEe

"oh you have to be handsome, tall, OUTGOING, CONFIDENT, FUNNY, BE ABLE TO KEEP A CONVERSATION GOING WHILE I GIVE YOU ONE-WORD ANSWERS AND ALSO I EXPECT YOU TO ESCALATE AT THE PERFECT TIMES"

oh, guess what if you fit all these characteristics? still cucked lol. literally all women cheat in 2018, relationships are so fucking pointless. no idea why they even get into them tbqh.

whogivesafucc said:
i love how they want men to literally contribute 100% while they contribute literally 0
none of these cunts have anything to offer other than their holes, like it's fucking insaneEeeEeEEe
"oh you have to be handsome, tall, OUTGOING, CONFIDENT, FUNNY, BE ABLE TO KEEP A CONVERSATION GOING WHILE I GIVE YOU ONE-WORD ANSWERS AND ALSO I EXPECT YOU TO ESCALATE AT THE PERFECT TIMES"
oh, guess what if you fit all these characteristics? still cucked lol. literally all women cheat in 2018, relationships are so fucking pointless. no idea why they even get into them tbqh.
Woman are fully aware of the power they hold over men so they never have to lower their standards or contribute.

It's over for non-Chads.

WorldRulerAisha said:
QuantumDummy said:
They're all the same.
AWALT

They behave like a hivemind, they copy the actions of their friends.
If a woman likes man A, but her friends dont, she wont like him anymore either.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back