Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what we missed out on

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Just look at these young people, without a care in the world. They lived more in this one night then us in our entire lives. This is what we missed out on - because of our ugliness, awkwardness, autism... whole world filled with youth and careless joy. I'm 28 and I never experienced this, therefore I'm still hungry for this. It hard being incel and autist in this times. If I was born in 18th or 19th century I would have been much happier because people grew up early, things were serious, it was not widely accepted and cherished that you should spend your youth partying and just having fun. But now, now I'm made to suffer... what did I do to deserve this?

tbh these foids are ugly and retarded

Just watching that video is already making me anxious, I cannot survive that.

I hope they all overdosed and got stds.

I for one. I'm glad I didn't grow up a degenerate like these scum.

I just wish I had friends who were chill and hung around play sports, games, watch movies, gym etc. Not party and fuck around like rabbits.

Rotting seems comfier

The best thing about being an incel is you'll never have to waste time or money raising a useless set of holes. Just look at those worthless whores. Imagine having to say that you spent 20 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising one of those things just to keep some Chad's dick warm and wet.

If you're expecting the birth of a whore you need to make sure it's aborted. Doesn't matter how you do it, it needs to be done. 21st century women have no respect for their fathers.

What is missed is missed its over

They should all get STDs

Lol ( laughing out loud ) call me volcel but i wouldn't those foids are ugly af ( as fuck ) bro ( brother )

I'm gonna hold a minute of silence for all the incels who weren't invited.

parents be like
"i'm so glad my dearest son isn't wasting his time with all that nonsense, that means he will truly succeed in life and be a responsable family man and function well in society. everything is going better than expected."
and in reality it's those guys that a) are fucking everywhere b) get all the opportunities c) succeed

If I was born in the 18th century I would get a prime virgin foid and she would love me because I kept her from freezing to death outside and didn't hit her. Now I would stock her chips that she buys on the way to chads house every weekend why I wageslave as a virgin.

The best thing about being an incel is you'll never have to waste time or money raising a useless set of holes. Just look at those worthless whores. Imagine having to say that you spent 20 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars raising one of those things just to keep some Chad's dick warm and wet.

If you're expecting the birth of a whore you need to make sure it's aborted. Doesn't matter how you do it, it needs to be done. 21st century women have no respect for their fathers.

Just take the chinapill bro.

Being a father of a daughter is the ultimate and final level of cuckoldry

Prefer not to be reminded what I missed out on

Try going to parties as an ugly male, and you'll be that one weird kid standing in the corner, while everyone else is having a good time. Just stay at home and rot.

Missed out on what? Being an obnoxious retard? Too bad ER didn't go ER in the sorority house.

For the sake of my mental health , I’m gonna decline. But yeah we’re missing out on so much :feelsbadman:

Eh, in some way, being Incel in this regard means you don’t have to spend three quarters of ur wages (if ur employed) on useless foids who’ll disappear within a few weeks

These people are like a totally different species to me.

Just look at these young people, without a care in the world. They lived more in this one night then us in our entire lives. This is what we missed out on - because of our ugliness, awkwardness, autism... whole world filled with youth and careless joy. I'm 28 and I never experienced this, therefore I'm still hungry for this. It hard being incel and autist in this times. If I was born in 18th or 19th century I would have been much happier because people grew up early, things were serious, it was not widely accepted and cherished that you should spend your youth partying and just having fun. But now, now I'm made to suffer... what did I do to deserve this?

Loud, smelly, crowded, probably nog music playing in the BG with a DJ getting paid next to nothing...Chadlite "friend" you agreed to come with left you to fend for yourself...Thank god I missed out on that shit. Would rather stay inside on a weekend.

Just watching that video is already making me anxious, I cannot survive that.
This.

And this.

For the sake of my mental health , I’m gonna decline.
Finally this.

Call me a "coper" but I'd rather spend my time just playing games with a small group of friends rather than drinking alcohol (never drank) and other degeneracy.

I was never meant for the party scene. Sending me to a party is like putting a fish on land and expecting it to walk.

I hope they get STP!

yikes that's disgusting. who cares about getting blackout drunk with a bunch of retards