Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what the average truecel here looks like

He would slay in zabaleen too with egyptian women. Or maybe not. For some reason, middle eastern women hate blacks lol.

black guys slay in arab countries too

The guy has an attractive face. He has a nice jawline and forward grown mandible and a nice maxilla. The only thing that is bad is his upper eyelid exposure.
Dude, that guy looks like shit. Don't be disillusionel.

Is this thread a joke? This guy mogs me through all the planes of existence. What the fuck.
He would be the top slayer in Easter Europe and I imagine he is a slayer in the west too.

He is just mocking the incel community if you ask me.
His face is at least medium 5. His body is good etc.

4/10 in face? Bullshit. Manlet=under 6'? He's 5'11. Can stilt.

If you think he's 4/10 in face and that this guy is somehow incel you're straight retarded.

infact, I'd bet 100$ if he hasn't had sex he's volcel and probably tries to date 10/10 white stacies.
He is a 4-5/10 in the face and foids don't care about abs, if anything they like the v-taper, which you don't need super low body fat for but you do need wide clavicles and narrow pelvis i.e. good bones. (If it's just fat stopping you from having a v-taper, you're obese.) His height makes landwhales available to him, though.

He is a 4-5/10 in the face and foids don't care about abs, if anything they like the v-taper, which you don't need super low body fat for but you do need wide clavicles and narrow pelvis i.e. good bones. (If it's just fat stopping you from having a v-taper, you're obese.) His height makes landwhales available to him, though.

He can get 5/10 non landwhale foids if he thugmaxxes. Like i said earlier, you cant have a direct comparison between men of diff races for many reasons.

Just woke up and came online. What's up?
 20191024 000151

minimum 6'0", 6/10 white, and NT to have a chance.
damn explains why i struggle when im 5'6 and i meet the other requirements. I'm weird that i can be NT, then automatically turn into a borderline autist.

That's not a fucking truecel god damnit. He was attractive even before gymmaxing. When will you copers learn?

Looks like a Tyrone to me

Coming from another black guy, no amount of looksmaxxing and hygienemaxxing can make me look like that. The truly ugly faced men in every race have always had no hope no matter what meme "advantages" people claim they have.
Tyronecels* are a new thing. We know there is a problem when even Tyronelite's are incel.

He can get 5/10 non landwhale foids if he thugmaxxes. Like i said earlier, you cant have a direct comparison between men of diff races for many reasons.
Thugmaxxing is bluepill cope JFL and will also get you shot in the USA. All the thuggy looking black guys I see at school are ugly, skinny, manlet or all 3 (usually all 3). The taller and/or better looking blacks dress more normally. Looks or death. Face & Height = everything.

Black genetics are absolutely hilarious. That guy literally looks better than 99% of guys on fucking fitness magazines. It'll ALL genetics, training/nutrition maybe 10% at MOST.

The average black crackhead swigging 40s at 8am by the underpass on monday morning is in better shape than the white cucks nervously passing him making their way to the gym lmfao.

What a fakecel. He is a fucking tyrone due. Only thing that sucks on him is just his height but everythings just fine. Seems like a slayer to me.
I've seen much worse black guys get laid and have girlfriends. Much worse. Did I say much worse?? I don't know what his problem is if he is incel. Black guys I thought would be incel who then start telling me about their girlfriend/wife and kids.

Not to sound bluepilled, but maybe he does need to put himself out there more. He has to be a mentalcel. Has to be.
oh he definely is. What a fakecel.

I feel like only neurotypicals mock our situation and pain ... How can you guys even find inceldom funny? I'm struggling to understand people who find this funny.

Cannot possibly be incel. I refuse to believe. I bet he has BBC too.

He said he has been rejected 50 times and he's on roids

Literal suifuel for ugly manlets sub 5'3" wtf hope he gets banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back