Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what the average truecel here looks like

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★

Gymmaxxed and haircut maxxed, and it all means nothing because ugly face and under 6ft height. Ugly genetic abominations are the first people to give everything to self improvement and it doesn't matter because bad genetics.

gymmogs and genemogs me

Mogs me Venus to Neptune.

He is trucel. Probably has turbo autism as well.

Gymmaxxed and haircut maxxed, and it all means nothing because ugly face and under 6ft height. Ugly genetic abominations are the first people to give everything to self improvement and it doesn't matter because bad genetics.

Not sure if youre being serious or memeing. This guy mogs this entire site to oblivion. Also if you can care to look past his race/skin color, he has pretty decent facial bones as well.

Blackcels are a new thing. We know there is a problem when even Tyronelite's are incel.

He says he gets rejected by black women. 5'11" and ripped is not good enough for them. Could he get an obese white girl after his rhinoplasty?

what bro? he’s gl

Shit LARP, low IQ thread

That's a mentalcel if I've ever seen one

Not sure if youre being serious or memeing. This guy mogs this entire site to oblivion. Also if you can care to look past his race/skin color, he has pretty decent facial bones as well.
what bro? he’s gl
Shit LARP, low IQ thread
That's a mentalcel if I've ever seen one
Cope, his face is ugly. He has a gigantic african nose and a recessed chin.

Bullshit. He has a good looking face and is 5ft11. He even has a NW0.

Bullshit. He has a good looking face and is 5ft11. He even has a NW0.
How? He has a gigantic african nose and no chin. Only gymcoppers think he's attractive.

If this guy is incel, I am the moleman

Must be the biggest spastic on earth if he doesn't get laid. Good looking, decently tall, good body, black, good hair

Depends. If he has autism, the moment he opens his mouth to talk IT IS OVER

How? He has a gigantic african nose and no chin. Only gymcoppers think he's attractive.
You're kidding? His lower third is above average. The nose isn't even that important.

Lower third, hair and basic symmetry are 80-90% of face looks.

You're kidding? His lower third is above average. The nose isn't even that important.

Lower third, hair and basic symmetry are 80-90% of face looks.
It's below average

This is what an above average chin looks like
oliver-kumbi_fy1.jpg

He's shredded way more than I am and has narrow hips.

It's below average

This is what an above average chin looks like
oliver-kumbi_fy1.jpg

Bullshit it's at least average. He even has a clear skin, good teeth, white teeth etc.

He's above average in the face.

Not watching a jungle bunny TBH

Bullshit it's at least average. He even has a clear skin, good teeth, white teeth etc.

He's above average in the face.
He has massive upper eyelid exposure, a recessed chin, and a gigantic nose. He is below average facially. Alsmost everyone has clear skin past teens unless genetic dog shit.

he's not extremely good looking so it's expected for a man in his shoes to be an incel.

lmao this Tyrone could get bitches on Tinder if he tried it.

Mogs me into another universe. :feelsree: :feelsrope:

That’s definitely a Tyrone. If he isn’t getting laid he’s volcel. Probably trying to get Stacys which won’t happen unless he has status and money as well.

OP you fucking faggot, how is this a trucel? :feelsugh:

JFL at the copers in the thread. He is incel. No I am not joking. If you are sub8, ethnic (non-white), non-NT & below 6 feet, its over. You need to be minimum 6'0", 6/10 white, and NT to have a chance.

Also he is a 4/10 in face.

This guy is not a truecel, looks like a typical black person you'd see with a blonde GF here.

He may be an incel, sure, but if you seriously think that is a trucel you're a giant faggot :feelsseriously:
sub5 face + ethnic + sub6ft height is truecel in the modern era. Cope harder.

He's not a trucel.

He mogs me so hard it's actually funny, however he's not above a normie.

He's a lower tier normie (at worst).

sub5 face + ethnic + sub6ft height is truecel in the modern era. Cope harder.
You don't understand what trucel means. It means that it's actually OVER, with an actual 0% chance of dating even the ugliest foid on earth, literally beyond incels. Trucels are the ones with actual 1/10 looks, who would have trouble finding a date even if foids wouldn't have their typical foid behaviour. And this guy? Not a trucel for me.

Truecel? Are you kidding us? That fashionable and ripped semi-Tyrone with that doable face?

He's a high tier normie, he mogs even my cousin, who's sexually active even as a fatass.

EDIT: sorry, I got mad and didn't even notice the thread was ironic :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
You don't understand what trucel means. It means that it's actually OVER, with an actual 0% chance of dating even the ugliest foid on earth, literally beyond incels. Trucels are the ones with actual 1/10 looks, who would have trouble finding a date even if foids wouldn't have their typical foid behaviour. And this guy? Not a trucel for me.
He may not be truecel, but he is still incel. Ethnic 4/10 manlet isnt exactly top quality genetic material.

Truecel? Are you kidding us? That fashionable and ripped semi-Tyrone with that doable face?

He's a high tier normie, he mogs even my cousin, who's sexually active even as a fatass.
Cope hes a low tier normie (4/10)