Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what soy low t cuck faggots will say

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/sOFMthj_inw?si=_b1InCRZohXjF8Td&t=92

I timestamped it but I fucking hate these soy faggots so much. They're the ones to deny biology and say that men should ignore their biological desires to want sexual desires with toilets and be gay to muh protec toilets and more degenerate shit to the such

I hate jubilee anyway, they're far left a lot, but watching their content and seething at it has its addiction.

Its literally jubilee wtf are you expecting? Lmao

the dudes are so fake, except for the black dude.

Most of the women are right though. If the attraction was never there, they will friendzone you forever.

View: https://youtu.be/sOFMthj_inw?si=_b1InCRZohXjF8Td&t=92

I timestamped it but I fucking hate these soy faggots so much. They're the ones to deny biology and say that men should ignore their biological desires to want sexual desires with toilets and be gay to muh protec toilets and more degenerate shit to the such

I hate jubilee anyway, they're far left a lot, but watching their content and seething at it has its addiction.

the blue shirt faggot is an even bigger fag holy shit where do they find these people
surely this is cherry picked degeneracy by jewbile to brainwash masses
i cannot accept that it is already this bad

the blue shirt faggot is an even bigger fag holy shit where do they find these people
surely this is cherry picked degeneracy by jewbile to brainwash masses
i cannot accept that it is already this bad
I refuse to believe these goys are natural birth, they were engineered in goy toilet scientist leftist lab

jfl @ the ''I would not date someone I do not find psychically attractive'' section

looks dont matter has much has personality inkwell :soy:

the dudes are so fake, except for the black dude.

Most of the women are right though. If the attraction was never there, they will friendzone you forever.
I can't believe I'm saying this. The black guy is the only intelligent person there.

I can't believe I'm saying this. The black guy is the only intelligent person there.
Black dudes are usually far more socially intelligent tbh.

No. Literally every study proves that wrong along with their culture.
They hold the Dark Power.

In the Beyblade Metal Saga, the "Dark Power" refers to the malevolent force that corrupts bladers and their beyblades, turning them into powerful but destructive entities. This dark energy is often associated with the antagonistic factions in the series, such as the Dark Nebula organization in Beyblade: Metal Fusion and the Spiral Force in Beyblade: Metal Masters. It typically seeks to dominate and control, leading to intense battles between those who wield it and the protagonists who strive to stop its influence from spreading further.

The Dark Power is applicable to Social situations because of the ability for its control be beyond Beyblade. They corrupt the decision making process turning them into Social Warriors but at the expense of their dignity and corruption. This is why Africa will never rise. Their last chance was Gaddafi and that was spoiled by the Jewish control.

In the Beyblade Metal Saga, the "Dark Power" refers to the malevolent force that corrupts bladers and their beyblades, turning them into powerful but destructive entities. This dark energy is often associated with the antagonistic factions in the series, such as the Dark Nebula organization in Beyblade: Metal Fusion and the Spiral Force in Beyblade: Metal Masters. It typically seeks to dominate and control, leading to intense battles between those who wield it and the protagonists who strive to stop its influence from spreading further.

The Dark Power is applicable to Social situations because of the ability for its control be beyond Beyblade. They corrupt the decision making process turning them into Social Warriors but at the expense of their dignity and corruption. This is why Africa will never rise. Their last chance was Gaddafi and that was spoiled by the Jewish control.
Is this kingdom hearts lore?

There are studies on social intelligence?
Not talking about that. I'll explain it another way. Every nigger nation is third world except South Africa, and that was colonized by whites. Almost every white nation is first world. 85% of US spec-ops are white, while only 2% are black. Blacks on average have lower iq than whites.

Not talking about that. I'll explain it another way. Every nigger nation is third world except South Africa, and that was colonized by whites. Almost every white nation is first world. 85% of US spec-ops are white, while only 2% are black. Blacks on average have lower iq than whites.
Do you even understand the concept of social intelligence?

Typical Jubilee shit tbh

Social intelligence doesn't mean shit when one fifth of the african continent is starving.
I’m talking about in America. Idk shit about the social intelligence of blacks in Africa. They could all be autistic sperges for all I know.

Women are just looking to use men, so there's no genuine friendship there.

I got cancer after watching 5 seconds of that