Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based This is what Non-Blackpilled Subhuman who is also bootlicker should be called. (This includes NTs gaslighter, Soys, and Redpiller Faggot).

• Thread starter Pillow City Pimp
  • Start date
Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
This word "Garmin" is to describe non-blackpilled short men who accept their second-class role in society by constantly finding ways to demonstrate to the status-quo that they have accepted their role and won't cause any trouble.

The hallmark of most Garmins is self-deprecation. A Garmin will always make pre-emptive jokes about his height, even to complete strangers. Garmins do this for a few reasons. One reason is because they know that they are viewed as inferior and instead of resisting inferior treatment, they opt to vocalize their inferiority so that those in attendance can relax knowing that the Garmin will serve them and won't cause any trouble. When I say "cause trouble," I mean that they won't do anything to upset the status-quo such as demanding to be respected like a tall man or do anything to diminish the amount of social perks tall men will receive in that particular setting. Instead of being like most other adults and finding their niche in social groups by contributing expertise and views about various topics, Garmins want to establish that they are eager to serve. They're not eager to serve in the typical hospitable ways though, their service is such where they volunteer to serve as the designated punchline or whipping boy. This type of subservience is the cornerstone of Garminism.

Another reason Garmins self-deprecate is because they believe that if they make jokes at their own expense, others will opt not to ridicule them. Garmins also believe that self-deprecation makes them appear secure in their skin. This is not how heightism works though. More often than not, self-deprecation of this type is interpreted by talls and women as an invitation to see how far they can push the envelope in every social situation by constantly intensifying efforts to degrade and emasculate the self-loathing fool. A Garmin will often become the office whipping boy or will become a prop for tall men to degrade in front of women in order to enhance the social standing of the tall man. Once this type of scenario gets out-of-control, the Garmin can't resist any of the related behavior because he has already given the green light for this type of ridicule to occur.

Garmins are also constantly begging for social scraps. Think of a lapdog that stands timidly-anxious around a dinner table. This particular dog doesn't even bark as a means to beg, he either passively waits for scraps to be dropped, or occasionally, stands gingerly up on his hind legs to try to "perform" for those who are enjoying the feast. This analogy describes the reasoning behind a Garmin's behavior. They know that tall men get the lion's share of the feast in society and they've accepted that they aren't going to ever have a seat at the table, but think that if they stand on their hind legs enough, their masters will eventually become endeared by their helplessness and charitably give them some table scraps. In addition to self-deprecation, another way Garmins beg for scraps is by proving that they're "One of the good ones." You can see them in every anti-heightism dialogue because when someone is discussing an egregious act of heightism, a Garmin will always show-up to prance for the tallers by shifting the blame back onto the short guy who reports the heightism, and will offer a helping of pseudo-positivity so that maybe the tallers will throw him some scraps for taking the heat off tall men or women, and subsequently shifting the blame back onto short men. They placate the status-quo by acting as agents who ensure that short men remain marginalized by counteracting short men who dissent. Garmins are also eager to see that the tall man remains comfortable by ensuring that his social perks are "justly" delivered

The fundamental flaw that Garmins make is they go far beyond "having a sense of humor about themselves" by creating a scenario where they can only be viewed as punchlines. They never get taken seriously, and they only have themselves to blame. Garmins are probably our number one obstacle in-regard to moving forward with anti-heightism efforts because they always flaunt their subservience by making every conversation lighthearted and goofy instead of allowing a serious discussion to transpire. Every media interview that speaks of heightism invites a comedian or some other short guy who prescribes self-deprecation as the remedy for those who experience heightism. Garmins are proverbial bootlickers and do not have a place in anti-heightism dialogue other than to be framed as examples of what every short man should aspire "NOT TO BE."

For those who need a more concrete example of what a Garmin in action looks like; Just take a look at Kevin Hart's entire career. Every role of Hart's depicts him as a socially incompetent, angry short male. On a yearly basis, he volunteers to be part of NBA All Star Weekend to have his height mocked, and his movie Ride Along was basically a two hour punchline about his height. However, Hart is rewarded for sacrificing his dignity because he acts the way a short man is supposed to act, so Hollywood accepts him. The world applauds short men who know their role by making a mockery of themselves and Hart sacrifices his dignity for fortune and fame.

In real life, Garmins are the guys who dress like leprechauns and elves for Christmas and St Patty's parties respectively, but more commonly, you'll see them in social settings making self-deprecating remarks about themselves to tallers and women. They think that these efforts are a way of gaining respect, but these idiotic displays of foolishness serve to accomplish nothing more than them being granted group whipping boy status and they'll never progress beyond this role within any given social group.

Where did the word Garmin come from? The word is the title of a Portlandia sketch where a short fool who compulsively uses the catchphrase "I'm a little guy," goes to painstaking efforts to classify himself as the group comic relief, wants everyone to know that he's fine with the notion that he doesn't rate manhood, and wants to present himself as an innocuous being who embraces subservience. He does so in a manner that is so intense that it makes everyone else uncomfortable. Even though no one even thought of making his height an issue, other than using it as a physical descriptor in the beginning of the sketch, he constantly brings it up to the point of ridiculousness.

In essence, Garmins are the main reason why we can't address heightism effectively. They do everything they can to reinforce the notion that short men are goofy court jesters who are available for comic relief at their own expense. Garmins are also perpetually focused on soothing the concerns of bigoted tall people who are in danger of being scrutinized for their discriminatory beliefs and actions. Every short male will receive cues, advice, and signals stating that he should make a mockery of himself if he wants to "fit in," but this is nothing more than snake oil sold by the status-quo. The only scraps a Garmin will ever receive is maybe tallers(if they're so inclined) will not mock him as much, or maybe the talls will let him tag-along during social outings where short men are generally not welcome, but these Garmins will never be taken seriously as an integral part of any social group. Their sole purpose is comic relief at their own expense, and this both begins and ends their role in the group. Don't be a Garmin, short men. Don't buy into your own subservience, and don't stand in the way of other short men who are advocating for a society where short men aren't expected to degrade themselves to the delight of those who do not respect them.

In other words garmin is bluepilled self-humiliation way to be accepted by soyciety.​

Last edited:
sudah berakhir

@The Enforcer
@SlayerSlayer

Hello buddy boyos does this thread deserved to be put into must read section?

Last edited:
I sometimes make jokes about my shitskinity and act goofy, but not to be accepted by normies, I want them to be even more disgusted by me and see me as an unhinged nigger that might act unexpectedly
Only correct way to be self-deprecating in front of normalfilth

Last edited:
Gecko made one "females are psychopaths" thread followed by 10 faggot threads and then vanished
Corrected it
Dissapointed TBH

I read everything

sudah berakhir
Ban this Fakecel

I sometimes make jokes about my shitskinity and act goofy, but not to be accepted by normies, I want them to be even more disgusted by me and see me as an unhinged nigger that might act unexpectedly
Least self hating ethnic.

Gecko made one "females are psychopaths" thread followed by 10 faggot threads and then vanished
What autism does to a mofo.

This word "Garmin" is to describe non-blackpilled short men who accept their second-class role in society by constantly finding ways to demonstrate to the status-quo that they have accepted their role and won't cause any trouble.

The hallmark of most Garmins is self-deprecation. A Garmin will always make pre-emptive jokes about his height, even to complete strangers. Garmins do this for a few reasons. One reason is because they know that they are viewed as inferior and instead of resisting inferior treatment, they opt to vocalize their inferiority so that those in attendance can relax knowing that the Garmin will serve them and won't cause any trouble. When I say "cause trouble," I mean that they won't do anything to upset the status-quo such as demanding to be respected like a tall man or do anything to diminish the amount of social perks tall men will receive in that particular setting. Instead of being like most other adults and finding their niche in social groups by contributing expertise and views about various topics, Garmins want to establish that they are eager to serve. They're not eager to serve in the typical hospitable ways though, their service is such where they volunteer to serve as the designated punchline or whipping boy. This type of subservience is the cornerstone of Garminism.

Another reason Garmins self-deprecate is because they believe that if they make jokes at their own expense, others will opt not to ridicule them. Garmins also believe that self-deprecation makes them appear secure in their skin. This is not how heightism works though. More often than not, self-deprecation of this type is interpreted by talls and women as an invitation to see how far they can push the envelope in every social situation by constantly intensifying efforts to degrade and emasculate the self-loathing fool. A Garmin will often become the office whipping boy or will become a prop for tall men to degrade in front of women in order to enhance the social standing of the tall man. Once this type of scenario gets out-of-control, the Garmin can't resist any of the related behavior because he has already given the green light for this type of ridicule to occur.

Garmins are also constantly begging for social scraps. Think of a lapdog that stands timidly-anxious around a dinner table. This particular dog doesn't even bark as a means to beg, he either passively waits for scraps to be dropped, or occasionally, stands gingerly up on his hind legs to try to "perform" for those who are enjoying the feast. This analogy describes the reasoning behind a Garmin's behavior. They know that tall men get the lion's share of the feast in society and they've accepted that they aren't going to ever have a seat at the table, but think that if they stand on their hind legs enough, their masters will eventually become endeared by their helplessness and charitably give them some table scraps. In addition to self-deprecation, another way Garmins beg for scraps is by proving that they're "One of the good ones." You can see them in every anti-heightism dialogue because when someone is discussing an egregious act of heightism, a Garmin will always show-up to prance for the tallers by shifting the blame back onto the short guy who reports the heightism, and will offer a helping of pseudo-positivity so that maybe the tallers will throw him some scraps for taking the heat off tall men or women, and subsequently shifting the blame back onto short men. They placate the status-quo by acting as agents who ensure that short men remain marginalized by counteracting short men who dissent. Garmins are also eager to see that the tall man remains comfortable by ensuring that his social perks are "justly" delivered

The fundamental flaw that Garmins make is they go far beyond "having a sense of humor about themselves" by creating a scenario where they can only be viewed as punchlines. They never get taken seriously, and they only have themselves to blame. Garmins are probably our number one obstacle in-regard to moving forward with anti-heightism efforts because they always flaunt their subservience by making every conversation lighthearted and goofy instead of allowing a serious discussion to transpire. Every media interview that speaks of heightism invites a comedian or some other short guy who prescribes self-deprecation as the remedy for those who experience heightism. Garmins are proverbial bootlickers and do not have a place in anti-heightism dialogue other than to be framed as examples of what every short man should aspire "NOT TO BE."

For those who need a more concrete example of what a Garmin in action looks like; Just take a look at Kevin Hart's entire career. Every role of Hart's depicts him as a socially incompetent, angry short male. On a yearly basis, he volunteers to be part of NBA All Star Weekend to have his height mocked, and his movie Ride Along was basically a two hour punchline about his height. However, Hart is rewarded for sacrificing his dignity because he acts the way a short man is supposed to act, so Hollywood accepts him. The world applauds short men who know their role by making a mockery of themselves and Hart sacrifices his dignity for fortune and fame.

In real life, Garmins are the guys who dress like leprechauns and elves for Christmas and St Patty's parties respectively, but more commonly, you'll see them in social settings making self-deprecating remarks about themselves to tallers and women. They think that these efforts are a way of gaining respect, but these idiotic displays of foolishness serve to accomplish nothing more than them being granted group whipping boy status and they'll never progress beyond this role within any given social group.

Where did the word Garmin come from? The word is the title of a Portlandia sketch where a short fool who compulsively uses the catchphrase "I'm a little guy," goes to painstaking efforts to classify himself as the group comic relief, wants everyone to know that he's fine with the notion that he doesn't rate manhood, and wants to present himself as an innocuous being who embraces subservience. He does so in a manner that is so intense that it makes everyone else uncomfortable. Even though no one even thought of making his height an issue, other than using it as a physical descriptor in the beginning of the sketch, he constantly brings it up to the point of ridiculousness.

In essence, Garmins are the main reason why we can't address heightism effectively. They do everything they can to reinforce the notion that short men are goofy court jesters who are available for comic relief at their own expense. Garmins are also perpetually focused on soothing the concerns of bigoted tall people who are in danger of being scrutinized for their discriminatory beliefs and actions. Every short male will receive cues, advice, and signals stating that he should make a mockery of himself if he wants to "fit in," but this is nothing more than snake oil sold by the status-quo. The only scraps a Garmin will ever receive is maybe tallers(if they're so inclined) will not mock him as much, or maybe the talls will let him tag-along during social outings where short men are generally not welcome, but these Garmins will never be taken seriously as an integral part of any social group. Their sole purpose is comic relief at their own expense, and this both begins and ends their role in the group. Don't be a Garmin, short men. Don't buy into your own subservience, and don't stand in the way of other short men who are advocating for a society where short men aren't expected to degrade themselves to the delight of those who do not respect them.

In other words garmin is bluepilled self-humiliation way to be accepted by soyciety.​
One of the few high IQ threads lately. Also, to connect to another recent thread, this is also confirmed by the stereotypes present as early as elementary school that are dragged on until the adult age, albeit the norm is always try to consider them as "things of the past".

"Short kings" and "short appreciations" are either "subtle" attempts to lead short men into a fake sense of self-respect and perceived respect from society, but ultimately have the final objective of creating new opportunities to belittle them and crush them even further.

I wish i IQ mog him tbh

Garmin just makes me think of the gps company

I just call them cucks.

Well well i think bluepillers are triggered badly by this thread

I like how you analised shorceldom, your analysis was on point and correct. Now to point the obvious flaw in what you said. You make it sound as we can somehow change how we are viewed if we do not have the subservient personality, which is coping beyond reason. And also victim blaming which is something that women are so fond of.

I've been a short male all my life and i tried a lot of ways to work out and be "respected" as you say. So i know a lot about what you can or not do as a short male and the outcomes of it.

The reality is that if you do not act as a punch bag and withstand the bullying not only people will still not respect you, but people won't like you to have around either.

This notion of "making a change" is retarded beyond belief. Short people are a minority, so what change could we make? We're like midgets but with less leaway as ours is not a genetic disease. So if midgets cannot be respected much less us.

So there's no winning as a short male. You won't attract girls as girls like tall dudes, you won't be respected cause you're short. Even if you're super good at what you do, you'll just be used and not respected. Respect is commanded thru height, nothing more nothing less. And that's done because the taller one always has a physical advantage

I think it's unfair to judge victims by saying "muh you're part of the problem" because no, they are not. There are not a lot of ways to deal with this, if you're sufficiently self-aware, not a social outcast and short. You'll understand perfectly what i mean.

You can either take the bullying and have a social life, or not take it and forsake it. It's a personal choice, but respect won't be earned either way.

Good thread. This is not limited only to short guys, you can see many guys making fun of their weight, eating habits, no muscles, itd. In the presence of others they signal weakness, "look at me, I'm harmless, tee hee" to not appear as a treat, they are taking the beta role to avoid being targeted for any conflict.

Few things, if you act tough or even normal as a short guy other see it as a cockiness, they will try to prove that they are better than you by some passive aggressive joking, if you go defensive you will be the angry little man, if you don't you're the bitter little man.

Can't wait for the Garminian genocide there will be blood

Attachments

• 236236362362236.PNG
    236236362362236.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Hats off to you for trying to create a term to codify a real phenomenon.

But please remember, language can't be forced. It will either take or it won't. One man can put the phrase out there, but it's up to other speakers if they adopt it or not. I hope you don't spend months trying to push the word GARMIN if it doesn't take off. Honestly, when I hear GARMIN, I think of those GPS systems. Not sure this is the right word, but kudos.

It sounds like you're describing jestermaxxers who are quasi-blackpilled. They're aware of the reality of the situation and how they're perceived, else they wouldn't even mention things like their height / face / race / 'tism, whatever. But they're hoping that by addressing it, they can disarm normies, or move past "the obvious" to gain acceptance.

Still, part of me admires the honestly and self-reflection, even if the jester and simp behavior is pathetic. They're not totally clueless or in denial about their lot in life, so I give them that.

Good read, on point.

Good thread. This is not limited only to short guys, you can see many guys making fun of their weight, eating habits, no muscles, itd. In the presence of others they signal weakness, "look at me, I'm harmless, tee hee" to not appear as a treat, they are taking the beta role to avoid being targeted for any conflict.

Few things, if you act tough or even normal as a short guy other see it as a cockiness, they will try to prove that they are better than you by some passive aggressive joking, if you go defensive you will be the angry little man, if you don't you're the bitter little man.
sad these are so common in our wretched planet

being ugly is cringe basically

Interesting thread, but why are there weird spacing gaps in several places? Did you copy paste this from somewhere?

Interesting thread, but why are there weird spacing gaps in several places? Did you copy paste this from somewhere?

paragraph

noun

1. a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
    "the concluding paragraph"
verb

1. arrange (a piece of writing) in paragraphs.
    "his style deploys a lack of conventional paragraphing"

It is a regular literacy requirements buddy boyo

In one paragraph you need to have same idea with repetion along with the other paragraph

Understand?

Each of the first sentence of every paragraph have their own idea but still with the original explanation of the word "garmin" itself

paragraph

noun

1. a distinct section of a piece of writing, usually dealing with a single theme and indicated by a new line, indentation, or numbering.
    "the concluding paragraph"
verb

1. arrange (a piece of writing) in paragraphs.
    "his style deploys a lack of conventional paragraphing"
No, I don't mean paragraphs or indents, I mean large spacing between words in some paragraphs. That's usually what happens when you copy and paste with different formatting.

It's fine if you didn't write this. Nobody is going to shit on you. @Zer0/∞ rips off shit for his threads and passes it off as his own 70% of the time by his own admission.

No, I don't mean paragraphs or indents, I mean large spacing between words in some paragraphs. That's usually what happens when you copy and paste with different formatting.

It's fine if you didn't write this. Nobody is going to shit on you. @Zer0/∞ rips off shit for his threads and passes it off as his own 70% of the time by his own admission.
I used justify text when i want to post HIGH IQ threads in this place

Blackpill.world wont allow me to do that

I'm planning on making a thread by copy paste it from ms word (after editing it ofc) with the title "WHY THE LGBTQ FAGGOTS ARE HORMONAL ABOMINATION AND MUST BE GENOCIDED ALONG WITH ITS MASTER AND THEIR SUPPORTER."

The thread will be banger and i guarantee you it will be in must read section

Bonus the thread will be extremely anti-semitic

Many of those subhumans think, they can somehow compete with chads just because they are "funny"

garmin is one of my favourite company I like their navigation devices

Good job bro as a turbomanlet you described what I subconsciously think about such people in such an articulative manner
More often than not, self-deprecation of this type is interpreted by talls and women as an invitation to see how far they can push the envelope in every social situation by constantly intensifying efforts to degrade and emasculate the self-loathing fool. A Garmin will often become the office whipping boy or will become a prop for tall men to degrade in front of women in order to enhance the social standing of the tall man. Once this type of scenario gets out-of-control, the Garmin can't resist any of the related behavior because he has already given the green light for this type of ridicule to occur.​
100% EVERY....FUCKING.....SINGLE.....TIME, every single fucking time I try to normiemaxx and become social this is the end result and I am not even trying to self depreciate or jestermaxx as well!!! We try to become social and hang around with them then they {talls. normies and women} try to push the envelope of how much you can take being ridiculed little by little till you either have to play along and act like a clown or withdraw from all social actives altogether.

Honestly at this point I am thinking of being lonely forever these gaslighting asshats are the real psychopaths don't let them think you are the problem YOU ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT I will live on an island by myself ffs

Many of those subhumans think, they can somehow compete with chads just because they are "funny"
100% right most 'self development' is trying to learn how to jestermaxx

I like how you analised shorceldom, your analysis was on point and correct. Now to point the obvious flaw in what you said. You make it sound as we can somehow change how we are viewed if we do not have the subservient personality, which is coping beyond reason. And also victim blaming which is something that women are so fond of.

I've been a short male all my life and i tried a lot of ways to work out and be "respected" as you say. So i know a lot about what you can or not do as a short male and the outcomes of it.

The reality is that if you do not act as a punch bag and withstand the bullying not only people will still not respect you, but people won't like you to have around either.

This notion of "making a change" is retarded beyond belief. Short people are a minority, so what change could we make? We're like midgets but with less leaway as ours is not a genetic disease. So if midgets cannot be respected much less us.

So there's no winning as a short male. You won't attract girls as girls like tall dudes, you won't be respected cause you're short. Even if you're super good at what you do, you'll just be used and not respected. Respect is commanded thru height, nothing more nothing less. And that's done because the taller one always has a physical advantage

I think it's unfair to judge victims by saying "muh you're part of the problem" because no, they are not. There are not a lot of ways to deal with this, if you're sufficiently self-aware, not a social outcast and short. You'll understand perfectly what i mean.

You can either take the bullying and have a social life, or not take it and forsake it. It's a personal choice, but respect won't be earned either way.
Damned if you do Damned if you don't

I hope this thread pisses of these type of people more fuck them

Good job bro as a turbomanlet you described what I subconsciously think about such people in such an articulative manner

100% EVERY....FUCKING.....SINGLE.....TIME, every single fucking time I try to normiemaxx and become social this is the end result and I am not even trying to self depreciate or jestermaxx as well!!! We try to become social and hang around with them then they {talls. normies and women} try to push the envelope of how much you can take being ridiculed little by little till you either have to play along and act like a clown or withdraw from all social actives altogether.

Honestly at this point I am thinking of being lonely forever these gaslighting asshats are the real psychopaths don't let them think you are the problem YOU ABSOLUTELY ARE NOT I will live on an island by myself ffs

100% right most 'self development' is trying to learn how to jestermaxx

Damned if you do Damned if you don't

I hope this thread pisses of these type of people more fuck them
my thoughts exactly:bigbrain:

I'm a five foot three midget I just wish for a quick death eventually. I already accepted the fact that I will never be loved or socially accepted in society. I get bullied by everyone. I wish I could just wake up dead.

Aren't we incels the subhumans?

good read . man need to stop blaming themselfs for shortcomings out of their controll ( height race face family / birthright )

Honestly what Kevin hart does is worth it despite the self depreciation. It gives him money and status which can actually help him get a wife