Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal this is what my wedding to my future fiance will be like and ur all jealous you will never have a wife who loves you as much as this

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

At least they're all their own looksmatch.

MLP mogs this

MLP mogs this
MLP was great but it ended so I need new episodes. I'm not opposed to reruns but I usually like to wait years before indulging in them.

My dream was always "I watched MLP solo so next time I rewatch an ep it will be with my future GF" so it would be depressing to break that promise to myself, even if it means I never see the CMC again

MLP was great but it ended so I need new episodes. I'm not opposed to reruns but I usually like to wait years before indulging in them.

My dream was always "I watched MLP solo so next time I rewatch an ep it will be with my future GF" so it would be depressing to break that promise to myself, even if it means I never see the CMC again

fluttershy and applejack :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

what are your thoughts on pony life midquel

the way how it's animated (who made those animation know what the demographics really want )

feds gtfo pls , nothing susss

didn't actually read a comment on the animation: you like it, don't like it?

found it interesting how 'shy is actually able to literally grow/shrink now, basically Antman

I used to get high from sniffing car exhaust.

0BBBF7B2 104C 498B 8DCF C71BCA72B04B