Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what loneliness does to a mfker

He's a lost cause.
@gymletethnicel is this gonna be you in a few years?

Its over for him beyond repair :feelsbadman:

Hope she forgives him, in one of his other videos she made him sleep in the bathroom.

i guess if it's his cope, by all means he should do it

no way this isnt satire
It isn't go watch his channel I follow him for a long time.

He is blackpilled but at the same he is VERY delusional like he thinks restaurant workers being nice to him means they want to fuck him and he has a series called Road to Chad where he will become Chad if he looksmaxxess. Its over I tried to blackpill him very hard but its over he only licks the blackpill he doesnt swallow it

He's white, looks tall, can grow a beard and seems to have good muscle building genes. Face is alright too...
What a shame

Soy face, glasses, bad skin, virgin voice, unattractve. Of course, it is not about looks. It is never about looks.

Soy face, glasses, bad skin, virgin voice, unattractve. Of course, it is not about looks. It is never about looks.
He is also a dickcel

his own mother made fun of his small dick its very brutal :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Based beyond comprehension

Maybe he still has a chance if he lost the weight and stopped being a weeb

Last edited:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

In all seriousness though the guy looks very well showered up, which makes me think or suspect he may just be LARPing as one of us for a channel gimmick but oh well. :feelsclown:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

In all seriousness though the guy looks very well showered up, which makes me think or suspect he may just be LARPing as one of us for a channel gimmick but oh well. :feelsclown:
Hes not larping I been following him for a long time

Whatever happened to Georgie? I saw he was making good progress with his fitness.

What the fuck is this lol
Anime ruined this morons life

Last edited:
what a chad

jfl at JBW copers

He looks like the guy in the fat nerdy 40 year old virgin MEMe. ITS OVER

no looksmaxxing going on, sad for him.
he would need to get a haircut, trim the beard, get rid of the glasses and lose weight.
looking like a hobo is a fakecel trait.
you can't know if you're incel or not if you haven't looksmaxxed yet.

that’s fucking sad but also lol

Hard to feel sorry for anyone that can afford a pillowcase

He's white, looks tall, can grow a beard and seems to have good muscle building genes. Face is alright too...
What a shame
Thought the same. He should lose weight and get a hair cut and shave or at least clean up the beard. Dude could get pussy.