Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what Jazz Rodger (Elliot's little brother) is doing now...

JustFuckingLol

JustFuckingLol

mangacel
What a complete faggot lmao. This is his Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr. He even changed his name to avoid his reputation being ruined by his inkwell brother. He does acting now and he's probably pretty fucking rich. This guy has everything going for him. He's a total Chad and mogs Elliot to hell and back, and in every post he makes there's Stacies commenting love hearts jfl.

just looking at his instagram profile with all the pics of himself and him on vacation and the smug captions pisses me off tbh. so fucking full of himself. he's the epitome of a pampered asshole who had everything handed to him and has never experienced anything but positive reinforcement in his life

he mogs elliot cause he didnt receive incel rice genes, if elliot had sand/latino genes from mother he could easily slay too
I feel that bro...
Im the only one among my siblings who look sand.
all of them are tall and white while Im sand and short :feelsrope:

what an absolute massive frauding fag

just looking at his instagram profile with all the pics of himself and him on vacation and the smug captions pisses me off tbh. so fucking full of himself. he's the epitome of a pampered asshole

elliot wanted to kill him tbh
Yeah, and soycucks will use that as an argument against him. "BUT F-FAMILY DUDE, DOESN'T MATTER THAT THEY TREATED HIM LIKE SHIT"

What a complete faggot lmao. This is his Instagram profile: https://www.instagram.com/therealzakr. He even changed his name to avoid his reputation being ruined by his inkwell brother. He does acting now and he's probably pretty fucking rich. This guy has everything going for him. He's a total Chad and mogs Elliot to hell and back, and in every post he makes there's Stacies commenting love hearts jfl.
Also important to note that he's not even hapa like ER, his mother is Moroccan.

I think it's his half brother right?? Eliot was half white half Chinese and jazz is half white half arab(morrocan)

Interesting. If you click on the middle icon and look at insta videos you see a video of that woman Soumaya (his step mom) who eliot ranted about in his manifesto so much.

Jazz looks like a chad lite if not a young faggy type, hes part of the genetic elite, looks wise and neurotypical, hes white passing. he'll slay pussy and have a large social circle and decent life. That's the genetic lottery. But he'll never be remembered like eliot.

But he'll never be remembered like eliot.
As a misogynist virginal cringy manlet? Oh no... Sucks to be him...

JFL this is highest order cope.

Jazz has ideal phenotype; darkish yet not shit skin tone, dense shining hair, thick dark eyebrows yet green eyes
Actual rage fuel to look at him. The fact hes rich too from his idiot millionaire dad makes it worse. Fucking thing sucks.

That jaw, skull shape, eye color, mid-face area. He has it all. Nearly a complete chad. Now if he was just a few inches taller and had a slightly bigger frame..
Fuck that little asshole.

Helooks like he posts on looksmax

Poor elliott may his tortured soul rest in peace

I imagine he got massively spoilt after what happened with Elliot. Probably has everything he wants because his parents feel guilty.

dude im not from russia, ethnic admixture comes mainly from ukraine so turks and cossacks
Didn’t know that, but many Slavs live in russia and Ukraine, so I thought you were from there

Don't have an instagram so I can't view it

I’m not, but Slav Brazilians are not that uncommon tho
How many Slavs live in Brazil and in which regions do they tend to live, and which countries do they come from?

Also heard that Portuguese and Slavic languages sound very similar.

A select handful of people literally get everything in life, and the rest suffer needlessly.

How many Slavs live in Brazil and in which regions do they tend to live, and which countries do they come from?

Also heard that Portuguese and Slavic languages sound very similar.
They come mainly from poland, there are around 2 million who came from poland here, 300 thousand from russia and 400 thousand from Ukraine, 80% of them live in Paraná, in south Brazil.

The accent from Portuguese’s of portugal sounds similar to the pole accent from a polish, but they have nothing to do with each other when it comes to writing and other linguistic characteristics, they just sound verbally similar. But they Brazilian Portuguese don’t sounds nothing similar to polish

They come mainly from poland, there are around 2 million who came from poland here, 300 thousand from russia and 400 thousand from Ukraine, 80% of them live in Paraná, in south Brazil.

The accent from Portuguese’s of portugal sounds similar to the pole accent from a polish, but they have nothing to do with each other when it comes to writing and other linguistic characteristics, they just sound verbally similar. But they Brazilian Portuguese don’t sounds nothing similar to polish
Why did they come to Brazil and do second-generation immigrants often speak their native languages?

elliot wanted to kill him cause he was jealous of his social life and compliements that he received from stepmother
he also wanted to take out his dad and stepmom right?

Why did they come to Brazil and do second-generation immigrants often speak their native languages?
They came mainly in 1900-1930, when russia was politically unstable. And they mostly don’t speak Slav languages, they are already familiar to the Brazilian culture and costumes, I knew some people of Slav offspring with granparents and great grandparents from there, they don’t identify and simply don’t care about Slav culture anymore.

But I think people with Slav offspring are the most fucked among the ones with European offsprings here, because some of them can’t get UE citzenship, and pole passaport is weaker than Portuguese, German and Italian passport (these are the three most common European offsprings here)

Last edited:
They came mainly in 1900-1930, when russia was politically unstable. And they mostly don’t speak Slav languages, they are already familiar to the Brazilian culture and costumes, I knew some people of Slav offspring with granparents and great grandparents from there, they don’t identify and simply don’t care about Slav culture anymore
Ah, so they are just Brazilians live everyone else and mixes with the locals?

Do Slavs still immigrate to the country or just in that time and not anymore?

Ah, so they are just Brazilians live everyone else and mixes with the locals?

Do Slavs still immigrate to the country or just in that time and not anymore?
No and yes, a lot of them aren’t mixed, recent immigrants (1890-1930) didn’t tend to mix with natives, only started mixing after 80s, so a lot of them are pure Slavs, or Slavs mixed with people from other European offspring. But some of them are mixed, but they are way less likely to be mixed than other people here.

They don’t, no one goes to Brazil anymore, just people from worse countries, like Venezuela and Bolivia

just looking at his instagram profile with all the pics of himself and him on vacation and the smug captions pisses me off tbh. so fucking full of himself. he's the epitome of a pampered asshole who had everything handed to him and has never experienced anything but positive reinforcement in his life
Yep.

Though that said if “I” were him instead of wasting my time chasing used up roasties and thots I’d be using whatever connections, looks and acting ability that I had to get cast in some hopefully major role on Cobra Kai.

The kid may indeed mog Elliot but if he wastes his youth as merely an Instagram model or gigolo he’ll never be hugely famous as a big movie or TV star.

Well Cobra Kai is the hot new property for up and coming unknown young actors to build a reputation and get known by so I’m saying he should jump on that gravy train while it’s hot if he can.

Little spoiled arrogant fucker

Legit he looks arrogant as fuck. He knows he has won at life. Massive suifuel
There's also a video on his Instagram profile. The guy is such a bastard, and he hated ER so much he changed his first and last name. What a disgrace, he should've modeled himself after Elliot.

If this isn't a prime example of the irony and shittiness of existence I don't know what is.

I think it's his half brother right?? Eliot was half white half Chinese and jazz is half white half arab(morrocan)

Interesting. If you click on the middle icon and look at insta videos you see a video of that woman Soumaya (his step mom) who eliot ranted about in his manifesto so much.

Jazz looks like a chad lite if not a young faggy type, hes part of the genetic elite, looks wise and neurotypical, hes white passing. he'll slay pussy and have a large social circle and decent life. That's the genetic lottery. But he'll never be remembered like eliot.
This. Asian men have much smaller social circles and are one of the least popular (attractive races of men).

To say that Asian men have it hard in America is a huge vast understatement that some people make.

If you look Asian (like ER), its fuckin over. Females of all races strongly discriminate against you if you are an Asian male. No getting around that. Its a brutal reality of life.

He didn't deserve a hero like ER in his life.

He's literally Elliot with better looks. He has the same sense of superiority but because he's actually attractive he can get away with it.

Brutal namepill tbh

He has a very punchable face. No wonder eliot hated him

ER should have let him drown

Three different realities in the same family: a Chad, an incel, and a Stacy. Unbelievable.

brutally mogs his brother

Looks like a faggot tbh