Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what I've been reduced to

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
It's a good enough cope, I visit my favorite local German bar every Friday, for excellent German beer, and my usual Friday night fish fry. It's become a sort of ritual for me. And it's one of the only things keeping me alive.

Normies, foids, and especially IT like to go on about how all us incels are evil, soulless monsters, incapable of basic human feelings and empathy and whatnot. Yet, here I am, an incel, home from my favorite bar on a lonely Friday night, with this weekly ritual being one of the few things (the only other thing at the moment being my access to, and ability to get high off edibles) standing between me and the rope. :feelsrope: Quite a stark difference, this reality, from the fantasy painted by those who would cast us rejects into a horrible light and frame of mind.

I get high off edibles with delta-8 THC (legal in my state), and I like to drink German beers, and especially like to go to my favorite German bar every Friday night, to enjoy some really good German lagers, an excellent fish fry, and some really good German music. Sometimes, I'll drink and get high in the same night. :feelshmm: And why do I do this? Because it's the only thing that staves off suicide. I'll admit, I've been contemplating suicide since the age of 10, and I'm 32 now, for reference. It's been a long fight, and a difficult one. When I was younger, I had my blue-pilled hope that someday, somehow, I would make some friends, and find myself in a relationship with a woman, and everything would just work out fine. At 32, I now realize what a joke that was. My hopes were completely and irreversibly shattered at the age of 25 when some girl led me on, completely convincing act that even fooled my coworkers into thinking she was absolutely into me, and then she crushed me when I asked her out and she said she was only interested in being friends. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman::feelsrope: Ever since then, I've found the going to be much more difficult, the days are longer, and suicide seems always to be a more imminent threat. Hell I'll admit I'm feeling it even now, numb as I am. My hope, in my younger days, used to pull me through each week with such effectiveness, I just kept telling myself "things will get better," even though they never did. But I always believed they would, until that horrible week when I was led on.

Ever since that point in my life, I've had to rely on fish fry. What do I mean? Well, when my hope was shattered, that was the moment in my life I came closest to actually doing the deed. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: In fact, if some random internet stranger hadn't talked me out of it, I wouldn't be here now. :feelsbadman: I knew I had to latch onto something else. Hope was all that I had, and it was gone, now. So, now I latch onto weekly Friday night fish fry as my means of escape. As my means of cope.

I have to have my Friday night fish fry, every single week, with beer, or I fear the worst. It has replaced hope; it is the one thing I have to look forward to each week of my miserable life, it's the one thing pulling me through the trials and suffering of everyday existence as an ugly, autistic incel. Though I do also have edibles; those things are incredible at cutting the pain of being incel, the pain of loneliness and worthlessness, out of my mind, if only temporarily. But the weekly fish fry, I don't know if I can do it justice, how much this helps. It's just something to look forward to, something to give me the motivation to drag myself out of bed each day, and work toward that goal at the end of each work week. It keeps me fueled, keeps me putting one foot in front of the other. I don't know what I would do without it. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

And the monsters on IT, and the normies and foids in media, would paint us, paint me, as monsters, menaces to soyciety, because we recognize and acknowledge the scientifically-supported reality of human female sexual attraction, and call them out on our little, out-of-the-way forum online, where we're not really doing any harm to anyone. And the president of the US would call us terrorists! As if! A sad, depressed sack of genetic shit, who relies on getting fish and beer every Friday to avoid jumping in front of a train,a terrorist! As if! These people lack any empathy whatsoever. How am I evil? A man, ripped to shreds by soyciety, ripped to shreds by his peers growing up, and relying on drugs and alcohol and food just to scrape by week to week, a threat?! If there are any normies lurking, look at this post, and tell me I'm a monster. When I've been reduced to crawling by, week by week, sustained by beer, edibles, and fish, how can you tell me that I'm evil? That I"m the monster? Be honest with yourself, for once in your life.

This is what an incel really is: a man, who is completely unwanted by the opposite sex, held together by scotch tape metaphorically, from the brink of destruction (suicide). :feelsbadman: We're all stuck in hell, here. And there is no escape. There will never be any hope of escape for any of us, ever. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: That is the truth. :feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I wish incels were as evil and violent as IT says we are. That way we could finally enact vengeance on our enemies

:cryfeels:
i don't think tho it is impossible to find friends as an incel.
while foids will never date men at the bottom, two men who are at the bottom can still become friends.

never forget that we made political choices as a society that are directly responsible for our situation, and before you sui consider JBWmaxxing abroad.

Brutal. Weed and beer are good copes though. :feelsYall:

I might get drunk next week.

At least you have in Germany affordable, legal prostitution. Have you tried?

I wish incels were as evil and violent as IT says we are. That way we could finally enact vengeance on our enemies
:shock:
ok glowie

:cryfeels:
i don't think tho it is impossible to find friends as an incel.
while foids will never date men at the bottom, two men who are at the bottom can still become friends.

never forget that we made political choices as a society that are directly responsible for our situation, and before you sui consider JBWmaxxing abroad.
I never was really able to make friends, though. I guess I had loosely-associated "friends" from the ages of about 26-30, but even then, I haven't seen anyone outside my immediate family (though that does include my eldest brother, who has his own place and two kids) in almost a year, now, I think. And I can't afford to JBWmaxx; I'm terrible at learning new languages, I even tried my hand at Swedish, which is supposed to be the easiest language for a native English speaker to learn, and all I walked away with was knowing the words "jävla" and "gråtrunka". :feelsbadman: Not to mention the financial issues of going off to a foreign nation, and the struggles I would face as an autist alone, in a completely alien environment in a completely foreign nation. I would never make it. :feelsbadman:

Brutal. Weed and beer are good copes though. :feelsYall:
Oh yes! Weed more so, by a long shot, though. THC is a hell of a lot better at numbing the emotional pain of being an unwanted, discarded human being.
I might get drunk next week.
Might as well do it this week, tbh. What do you have to lose?
At least you have in Germany affordable, legal prostitution. Have you tried?
I don't live in Germany. I live in USA. I just have a nice local bar that serves authentic German beer, is all. It's good beer! :feelsohh::ahegao:

I never was really able to make friends, though. I guess I had loosely-associated "friends" from the ages of about 26-30, but even then, I haven't seen anyone outside my immediate family (though that does include my eldest brother, who has his own place and two kids) in almost a year, now, I think. And I can't afford to JBWmaxx; I'm terrible at learning new languages, I even tried my hand at Swedish, which is supposed to be the easiest language for a native English speaker to learn, and all I walked away with was knowing the words "jävla" and "gråtrunka". :feelsbadman: Not to mention the financial issues of going off to a foreign nation, and the struggles I would face as an autist alone, in a completely alien environment in a completely foreign nation. I would never make it. :feelsbadman:

Oh yes! Weed more so, by a long shot, though. THC is a hell of a lot better at numbing the emotional pain of being an unwanted, discarded human being.

I don't live in Germany. I live in USA. I just have a nice local bar that serves authentic German beer, is all. It's good beer! :feelsohh::ahegao:
I’m busy this week.

This is what an incel really is: a man, who is completely unwanted by the opposite sex, held together by scotch tape metaphorically, from the brink of destruction (suicide). :feelsbadman: We're all stuck in hell, here. And there is no escape. There will never be any hope of escape for any of us, ever. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: That is the truth. :feelsrope::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
fucking right. We are unwanted and hated for it. We are soycietys scapegoat and punching bag. Its why i've grown to hate everyone

I'm sorry bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I think we should push to organize ourselves and assume the cause for the defense of incels as our cope in a formal and serious way. Even getting into politics, in order to fight for free surgeries and social training for all incels. And eugenics. And not let them step on us like that.

If I ever manage to become financially well off I will definitely spend money for this. I want to put up an organization in my country.

Last edited:
fucking right. We are unwanted and hated for it. We are soycietys scapegoat and punching bag. Its why i've grown to hate everyone
I feel you, bro. :feelsbadman:
I'm sorry bro :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

I think we should push to organize ourselves and assume the cause for the defense of incels as our cope in a formal and serious way. Even getting into politics, in order to fight for free surgeries and social training for all incels. And eugenics. And not let them step on us like that.

If I ever manage to become financially well off I will definitely spend money for this. I want to put up an organization in my country.
We are phantoms. Normies will never care about us. We are genetically misfit; there is no alternative. I don't think there will be salvation for us. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Think of some of the blessings of being in a privileged location
Neetbucks
Easy access to weed and psychedelics

Last edited:
What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away i[UWSL]n the end[/UWSL]

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way

What have I become?
My sweetest friend
Everyone I know
Goes away i[UWSL]n the end[/UWSL]

And you could have it all
My empire of dirt
I will let you down
I will make you hurt

If I could start again
A million miles away
I would keep myself
I would find a way
That's an alright song.

Brutal. Really sorry :cryfeels:

Damn I could go for some fish fry. That sounds banging.

I tried going to a local bar, but I end up sitting alone feeling weird. Everybody looks at me strange because nobody else is there alone.
How can you enjoy being alone at a bar op? everybody else is going there with their friends and you look stupid being alone???

I tried going to a local bar, but I end up sitting alone feeling weird. Everybody looks at me strange because nobody else is there alone.
How can you enjoy being alone at a bar op? everybody else is going there with their friends and you look stupid being alone???
People always look at me weird, anyway, no matter where I go, or what I do. Why should I let them ruin this for me? Fuck them. I'm not keeping myself locked up, out of sight, for the comfort of normies. They can get right fucked.

I feel you man. Before the pandemic, I used to go to my favourite pizza place every week, it was nice and quiet, and the pizza was amazing. Then it went out of business :feelscry:

I am a good guy, but in this world the good guys rarely win

I am a good guy, but in this world the good guys rarely win
Yes, quite contrary to what they'll tell you in fiction. And yet, normies will believe the fiction - they'll believe that good wins.

I feel you man. Before the pandemic, I used to go to my favourite pizza place every week, it was nice and quiet, and the pizza was amazing. Then it went out of business :feelscry:
That's sad, man. :cryfeels: I really hope the same doesn't happen to my favorite bar. It does worry me a bit, because most of the people that go there are much older than me. They won't be around forever, and if younger people don't replace them, well...

Yes, quite contrary to what they'll tell you in fiction. And yet, normies will believe the fiction - they'll believe that good wins.
Normtards and whores are the evil ones, yet they think that they are the good ones, jfl, they'll all burn in hell

I understand that JBWmaxxing may be hard financially, but it could still be doable.

Go to an English speaking asian country (plenty of these) for JBW, stay just long enough to bang a bunch of noodles and experience being chad.

Or, go there just long enough to take a bunch of pictures with a noodle who wants a white husband, and then go back to your country and get her a marriage visa.

You can meet the noodle online long distance first, and then go there to take a bunch of pics with her after you are sure you want her and that she will ne proper wife material.

Normtards and whores are the evil ones, yet they think that they are the good ones, jfl, they'll all burn in hell
Evil will never see itself as evil.

I Eat Wraps with minced meat every Week If i can , this Life is so Shit As a Low Tier man , you Just have to cope the fuck Out of it. And start caring less , really.

@bigantennaemay1

It's a good enough cope, I visit my favorite local German bar every Friday, for excellent German beer, and my usual Friday night fish fry. It's become a sort of ritual for me. And it's one of the only things keeping me alive.

Normies, foids, and especially IT like to go on about how all us incels are evil, soulless monsters, incapable of basic human feelings and empathy and whatnot. Yet, here I am, an incel, home from my favorite bar on a lonely Friday night, with this weekly ritual being one of the few things (the only other thing at the moment being my access to, and ability to get high off edibles) standing between me and the rope. :feelsrope: Quite a stark difference, this reality, from the fantasy painted by those who would cast us rejects into a horrible light and frame of mind.

I get high off edibles with delta-8 THC (legal in my state), and I like to drink German beers, and especially like to go to my favorite German bar every Friday night, to enjoy some really good German lagers, an excellent fish fry, and some really good German music. Sometimes, I'll drink and get high in the same night. :feelshmm: And why do I do this? Because it's the only thing that staves off suicide. I'll admit, I've been contemplating suicide since the age of 10, and I'm 32 now, for reference. It's been a long fight, and a difficult one. When I was younger, I had my blue-pilled hope that someday, somehow, I would make some friends, and find myself in a relationship with a woman, and everything would just work out fine. At 32, I now realize what a joke that was. My hopes were completely and irreversibly shattered at the age of 25 when some girl led me on, completely convincing act that even fooled my coworkers into thinking she was absolutely into me, and then she crushed me when I asked her out and she said she was only interested in being friends. :feelsUgh::feelsbadman::feelsrope: Ever since then, I've found the going to be much more difficult, the days are longer, and suicide seems always to be a more imminent threat. Hell I'll admit I'm feeling it even now, numb as I am. My hope, in my younger days, used to pull me through each week with such effectiveness, I just kept telling myself "things will get better," even though they never did. But I always believed they would, until that horrible week when I was led on.

Ever since that point in my life, I've had to rely on fish fry. What do I mean? Well, when my hope was shattered, that was the moment in my life I came closest to actually doing the deed. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: In fact, if some random internet stranger hadn't talked me out of it, I wouldn't be here now. :feelsbadman: I knew I had to latch onto something else. Hope was all that I had, and it was gone, now. So, now I latch onto weekly Friday night fish fry as my means of escape. As my means of cope.

I have to have my Friday night fish fry, every single week, with beer, or I fear the worst. It has replaced hope; it is the one thing I have to look forward to each week of my miserable life, it's the one thing pulling me through the trials and suffering of everyday existence as an ugly, autistic incel. Though I do also have edibles; those things are incredible at cutting the pain of being incel, the pain of loneliness and worthlessness, out of my mind, if only temporarily. But the weekly fish fry, I don't know if I can do it justice, how much this helps. It's just something to look forward to, something to give me the motivation to drag myself out of bed each day, and work toward that goal at the end of each work week. It keeps me fueled, keeps me putting one foot in front of the other. I don't know what I would do without it. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

And the monsters on IT, and the normies and foids in media, would paint us, paint me, as monsters, menaces to soyciety, because we recognize and acknowledge the scientifically-supported reality of human female sexual attraction, and call them out on our little, out-of-the-way forum online, where we're not really doing any harm to anyone. And the president of the US would call us terrorists! As if! A sad, depressed sack of genetic shit, who relies on getting fish and beer every Friday to avoid jumping in front of a train,a terrorist! As if! These people lack any empathy whatsoever. How am I evil? A man, ripped to shreds by soyciety, ripped to shreds by his peers growing up, and relying on drugs and alcohol and food just to scrape by week to week, a threat?! If there are any normies lurking, look at this post, and tell me I'm a monster. When I've been reduced to crawling by, week by week, sustained by beer, edibles, and fish, how can you tell me that I'm evil? That I"m the monster? Be honest with yourself, for once in your life.

no incel is evil inherently

were made (((evil))) (according to foids and cuckks) because of tour life experiences that push us in this way

I Eat Wraps with minced meat every Week If i can , this Life is so Shit As a Low Tier man , you Just have to cope the fuck Out of it. And start caring less , really.

@bigantennaemay1
I think my intestines are eating themselves, today. It hurts. :feelsbadman:

I also cope with alcohol

man i'm really sorry for you I understand what it's like to feel like a half person and feel the bitter taste of melancholy. but remember : nothing in the world can be greater than your desire to be happy today I want to smile Maybe enjoying small moments like drinking a beer or eating a fried fish. Good luck in your life.