Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what it looks like when you win the genetic lottery: tall, deep voice, decent face. Women and men alike are thirsting for him

Yea hes Lite but nice voice indeed .

Wish i Trained my voice when i was Young now its Just an average Male voice , kek

Voice isn't talked about enough, I think. For all the obsession on face, specific features, and "millimeters of bone" not many mention that a deep voice invariably turns women on. Automatic lose for me, I hate hearing recordings of my voice, I'm in my early 20s but sound like I'm maybe 16. :society:

Oh and example. Does anyone remember a couple years ago when among us was taking over youtube/twitch and the youtuber Corpse Husband was blowing up? He has a literal medical condition that makes his voice unnaturally deep, and females were wetting themselves for him while his appearance is completely unknown. All because of voice

Voice isn't talked about enough, I think. For all the obsession on face, specific features, and "millimeters of bone" not many mention that a deep voice invariably turns women on. Automatic lose for me, I hate hearing recordings of my voice, I'm in my early 20s but sound like I'm maybe 16. :society:

Oh and example. Does anyone remember a couple years ago when among us was taking over youtube/twitch and the youtuber Corpse Husband was blowing up? He has a literal medical condition that makes his voice unnaturally deep, and females were wetting themselves for him while his appearance is completely unknown. All because of voice
Yeah man, it’s nuts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back