Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is what I feel when I see a woman I am romantically attracted to

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The initial instinct isn't love. It's pure hatred. An adrenaline rush in the worst sort of way. I feel incredibly tense and anxious. Angry at them. Angry at their "preferences." I look at them like how I look at a mirror and it disgusts me. But it's worse than a real mirror. It's more like an interdimensional portal mirror that reflects your soulmate back at you. Something Maleficient would have. And it's a one way thing obviously. A confrontation of self-reflection I can't even achieve when I look at a real mirror. I am numb to myself, the flaws of my body, the years wasted, yet when I look at a woman like that I see what could have been and it makes me panic beyond belief.

This isn't for just any kind of woman, but specifically a unicorn type woman that is my looksmatch, that seems intelligent, aggreable, curious, and introspective. I HATE THEM the most. More than total bimbo whores, cunts, and dykes.

I feel the same brocel. I feel nothing but hatred towards things I can never get

I feel the same brocel. I feel nothing but hatred towards things I can never get
I would go as far as to say I don't even hate women that aren't these women. Everything vitrolic I say about women is more geared toward them specifically. It's like I WANT bad foid traits to be true for these women, and if they aren't true it enrages me just as much as it would if it were true.

Tbh I don't any food would show interest in me as I'm 5'2. All of them would see me as a child, and want no further course of interaction.

I feel anger and a cold desire for revenge