Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity This is what Hawk Tauh girl talks about on her podcast

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
So now that Hawk Tauh girl is a famous celebrity now, she's following in Joe Rogan footsteps and providing the world her brilliant insights into important topics, current events, and modern culture.

simpsons laughing GIF

BURN DOWN THE FUCKING CLOWN WORLD

This is the average female podcast tbh

Well I assume with her popularity her net worth must be in the 7 figures so she’s doing something right. Still a degenerate.

i don't know how i would manage to get by without this information, truly a life saver

Its one of the best podcasts i ever listened to,
I cant imagine a day going without listening to her

Latest Talk Jewah video:

Look at those eyes. She can peroxide her hair and get plastic surgery and cosmetic dental procedures, and learn to talk in a fake folksy accent, but those are not European eyes. Surprised she's not wearing blue contact lenses really, to improve the Aggressive Mimicry.

I grabbed a couple of other videos from channels of roughly the same size, aimed at roughly the same market:

Talk Sewer: 442,507 views and 8,600 likes = 51 views per like
Hannah Elise: 122,730 views and 9,100 likes = 13 views per like
Two Hot Takes: 230,957 and 6,700 likes = 34 views per like

Of course they hid the dislikes so you couldn't see this kind of filth getting bombed with a huge dislike to like ratio. I know there are thingies you can install that supposedly show the dislikes but I don't have that. You also can't trust Youtube's figures, or the comments. Who knows how many of the likes, subscriptions and appreciative comments are real? Who knows how many negative comments have been purged? Nevertheless, we can see that the view to like ratio is significantly lower than competitors'.

Last edited:
can someone plant c4 into that building

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back