Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel this is what happens when you take the famepill

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-

imagine being young and dreamed of being famous then when you are famous things start to go great, right?

wrong. look what happens when potential Chad kids fuck up their looks cause of being famous

@0:11 seconds
2019 10 03 07 30 31 1232998285

the guy had it all when he was young he could've had a chance to be chad, even in his youth he had potential.

the next on the list

@ 2:25

2019 10 03 07 39 10  491532128

this guy had potential to be a chad in his youth, Norwood ground zero and now he is sporting the vegeta look

now @ 7:40

Images 5

this guy had a chad like face when he was young, now standing at 5"4 it's technically over for him, but the only thing that's helping him is his status

@8:55

Images 6

another potential chad but he grew wrong

Is that top one a boy or a girl?

those sick fucking parents
i hope they burn in hell

the devil boy as an adult looks good the other ones are genetic trash.

the devil boy as an adult looks good the other ones are genetic trash.
I agree. Last one might just be a fatcel too — you can tell he still has a good chin and jaw. Needs to cut that thinning hair too.

You could already tell pretty early thar most of them wouldn't grow up to be chads tbh.

I agree. Last one might just be a fatcel too — you can tell he still has a good chin and jaw. Needs to cut that thinning hair too.
even the little hercules as an adult is not that bad, maybe he had to gymmax again.