Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you love a woman.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Poor guy, I feel sorry for him.

Ultimate LARP from men coping their own way, it was believable until he added in unnecessary flair like car wrecks and disability. Nobody like this in the real world even knows what mgtow is, let alone comes to post on mgtow communities whilst already knowing mgtow lingo like “GYOW.”

Just fucking lol. This was written by some incel in denial larping, he needs to take the Blackpill already and stop larping on Men Rotting Their Own Way

Ultimate LARP from men coping their own way, it was believable until he added in unnecessary flair like car wrecks and disability. Nobody like this in the real world even knows what mgtow is, let alone comes to post on mgtow communities whilst already knowing mgtow lingo like “GYOW.”

Just fucking lol. This was written by some incel in denial larping, he needs to take the Blackpill already and stop larping on Men Rotting Their Own Way
For every case of larping there's 100 real life cases that are much worse that get no attention.

That's why never marry even if you find a gf one day.

JFL At ever feeling "love" Just pump and dump

If you feel love, you’re either low on T or gullible as fuck.

If I were that guy , I would not going to the trial and take a plane to Asia, South America as soon as possible.

That's why never marry even if you find a gf one day.

marriage is death sentence

and yet another example of why to never get married in current year, notice it's always the foid who wants divorce hardly ever guy

I would honestly ER a woman who tried to pull that shit on me. I’d rather do prison for the rest of my life satisfied af that she didn’t get away with it.

Divorce rape is not rape, its death.

I don't get why people still marry. At least we Incels won't even get confronted with such crime. :feelsthink: