Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR this is what happens when you dont shower for more than a month

What is that cum??

Why would you do this to yourself tho? It's not like showering requires much effort, I even think it's nice and relaxing

Why would you do this to yourself tho? It's not like showering requires much effort, I even thin it's nice and relaxing
I will never understand people who don't shower because "they dont have to go out", is it really a chore to clean yourself?

I've went a month or two without it before, too. Extreme depression crew represent.

Showering is the one thing I can't go without. It is the first thing i do in the morning. If i dont have one, i get all itchy, and feel like a meth addict.

I shower after gym every day, because i smell...I don't see any reason not to.

shower you filthy cunt

You can get dandruff even if showering every day tbh

Dandruff isn't a sign of lack of showering in my experience. I have a lot of dandruff after washing and drying my hair. After some time, I don't have dandruff anymore.

i look like that by the end of the day. I'm a flaky nigga

Why would you do this to yourself tho? It's not like showering requires much effort, I even think it's nice and relaxing
showering takes too much effort

Dandruff isn't a sign of lack of showering in my experience. I have a lot of dandruff after washing and drying my hair. After some time, I don't have dandruff anymore.
yes broo

Thats nasty. Please shower

Some day I want to live in a jungle and not shower for a month.

A month is too long.

So many dandruff problems here.no solution?

If you guys shower regularly how come you dont have girlfriends then

A month is too long.

So many dandruff problems here.no solution?
I find that I get the worst dandruff when I shampoo too often. Cutting shampooing down to 2-3 times a week max helped me a lot.

Zinc-based shampoos do decent work. I use them once every few years for a month or so to get my situation under control and then I'm mostly good for a while with regular "dry scalp shampoo." An example of the shampoo I use for a month once every few years is T-Gel.

It's important to have a decent diet so that your scalp and skin health is good. My worst dandruff came when I was living in squalor and had a shit diet.

I find that I get the worst dandruff when I shampoo too often. Cutting shampooing down to 2-3 times a week max helped me a lot.

Zinc-based shampoos do decent work. I use them once every few years for a month or so to get my situation under control and then I'm mostly good for a while with regular "dry scalp shampoo." An example of the shampoo I use for a month once every few years is T-Gel.

It's important to have a decent diet so that your scalp and skin health is good. My worst dandruff came when I was living in squalor and had a shit diet.
thanks for advice

shower everyday and use anti-dandruff shampoo