Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you bring an ethnic foid to the west !

I have seen what OP has posted happen to a currycel I knew. it's over
Actually? Was it exactly like this? Cause that puts an end to the copers saying “Just shit hole max bro”.

:feelsjuice: She decided to abandon Islam, at least she is open about it unlike many Islamic females who just larp as being religious. So since she is an apostate, this does not concern me in the slightest.
Fair enough, lots of women with head scarves larping as good virgins trad chicks while cutting fucked by Chad/Tyrone for fun. But what do you think about her invoking Muhammad to protect the Ummah?

Very brutal post. High effort. Many woke truths here. I agree foids have no loyalty to anything and never have had any ever. Their very DNA has scripted them to be loyalty free.

Disgusting, where is some arab to decapitate this bitch

Fair enough, lots of women with head scarves larping as good virgins trad chicks while cutting fucked by Chad/Tyrone for fun. But what do you think about her invoking Muhammad to protect the Ummah?
It just goes to show what becomes of women if they are not rightfully guided. Also, it's not just the ones with headscarves larping. Those wearing abayas or burqas do the same. Don't let clothes fool you.

It just goes to show what becomes of women if they are not rightfully guided. Also, it's not just the ones with headscarves larping. Those wearing abayas or burqas do the same. Don't let clothes fool you.
Honestly women need to be banned from religion. In Judaism, traditionally we are not allowed to teach women about religion, and we have prayers where we thank God for not making us a woman.

The more power a human holds, the more you see their true nature.

This is why rich people and chads tend to be criminals. It's also why women can never be truly moral, since they are stuck in perpetual weakness

ALL humans will fall into sexual depravity if society enables them to do so. Dont kid yourself. EVERY man would also be drowing in pussy if they had the SMV that the average female does
Then it's true, then. Humanity was a mistake.

Jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This blackpill is too much. Fucking whore went from being pious to a half naked jungle animal doing jugle ritual dance

She cries and complains about America being against her faith and killing her fellow Muslims.

Yet she comes here and embraces it to the fullest extent.

Reminds me of the story of that Saudi refugee who escaped into Thailand thinking that her family are going to kill her, then she's given asylum in "Canada", starts e-whoring online, breeds with a nigger and then abandons him along with her daughter.

Foids truly have no loyalty.