Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you bring an ethnic foid to the west !

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
712
Online
34d 6h 21m
This story happened years ago in Algeria.

There was this TV Show when they asked this girl
What would you say if Prophet Muhammad was with us now ?!
She answered while crying: I will tell him what is happening to Muslims, the things that they do after him !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYh2KSoEe8


There was an Algerian guy who lives in America, he watched the show and fall in love with her great personality and religious manners so he decided to travel to Algeria to marry her and bring her to live with him in America because he can't find such a good and innocent girl in the west !! Everything went well until they came to America! She left him the next day leaving his house in a mess! She divorced him and accused him of abusing her and ruined his life in courts and media!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMY09-JYdEc&t=3m45s


Now this slut has a channel on YouTube enjoying her freedom living the American dream !


And guess what ! Her boyfriend now is a nigger !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQb4s_3D7Tc


I think that we can learn a lot of lessons from this story:

1- Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
2- There is no such thing as religious women or good girl.
3 - Ethnic foids are worse than white foids because they are disloyal double standard Nazi hypergamous. At least white foids are straight honest about their standards.

The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized. It is female nature to betray her origin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETXuttsg2Y
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

Cho's Town, St. Elliot's Street, house no. 69
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
3,342
Online
29d 16h 40m
all foids are the same, water is wet
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,900
Online
289d 8h 52m
Very brutal post. High effort. Many woke truths here. I agree foids have no loyalty to anything and never have had any ever. Their very DNA has scripted them to be loyalty free.
 
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,856
Online
11d 10h 31m
Cant watch these clips...looks too fugly
 
Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 28, 2020
Posts
13,078
Online
148d 3h 47m
:blackpill:Final nail in the coffin of the question should you betabuxx/arrange marriage or not. Hypergamy and liberalism reached every corner of the world, there is no controlling women anymore, everything is up for grabs for any foid no matter the age race faith.
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,546
Online
50d 2h 26m
if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.
 
RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Mythic
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2018
Posts
4,703
Online
110d 14h 35m

The Manipulated Man

 
Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 25, 2021
Posts
940
Online
10d 9h 24m
Mecoja said:
:blackpill:Final nail in the coffin of the question should you betabuxx/arrange marriage or not. Hypergamy and liberalism reached every corner of the world, there is no controlling women anymore, everything is up for grabs for any foid no matter the age race faith.
There are some hold out nations like North Korea that will not have as much Hypergamy rampant as in the West.
 
Deleted member 17883

Deleted member 17883

Banned
-
Joined
Apr 6, 2019
Posts
7,642
Online
134d 14h 36m
JoeBruhcel said:
if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.
Tbh. But I've also seen this years ago.

I see this shit happening on a daily basis. That s why I don't respect the muslim world. We've become too soft.
 
T

total disgrace 21

Banned
-
Joined
Oct 17, 2021
Posts
380
Online
8d 1h 27m
Everything about them disgusts me and i don’t like having anything to do with them.
I really hate them.
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
2,016
Online
50d 1h 34m
All foids are the same,water is wet.
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
276
Online
11d 2h 18m
Moody-Silver said:
Islam can't control it.
Only disagree with this part. Clearly Islam did stop her acting in that way until that bozo brought her to the west
 
S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Posts
437
Online
4d 3h 56m
damn- this makes my plan of going to a 3rd world country to pick up a hot stacy dead in the water. This is so messed up. i really cant believe this. but shes hot so she got accustomed to the west. great for david cameron's immigrant integration policy.
 
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
Joined
May 21, 2020
Posts
9,743
Online
85d 23h 3m
the last video, she's just like any other average slut foid who grew up in the west, so brutal. Crazy to think someone can be so manipulative.

I seriously think muslims should stop with the "opressing" women thing and go for the eugenics. Women like these should be wiped out the world.
 
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 9, 2017
Posts
8,008
Online
142d 1h 28m
She finessed him hard wtf
 
Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
Joined
May 31, 2018
Posts
6,590
Online
60d 15h 11m
Moody-Silver said:
This story happened years ago in Algeria.

There was this TV Show when they asked this girl
What would you say if Prophet Muhammad was with us now ?!
She answered while crying: I will tell him what is happening to Muslims, the things that they do after him !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYh2KSoEe8


There was an Algerian guy who lives in America, he watched the show and fall in love with her great personality and religious manners so he decided to travel to Algeria to marry her and bring her to live with him in America because he can't find such a good and innocent girl in the west !! Everything went well until they came to America! She left him the next day leaving his house in a mess! She divorced him and accused him of abusing her and ruined his life in courts and media!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMY09-JYdEc&t=3m45s


Now this slut has a channel on YouTube enjoying her freedom living the American dream !


And guess what ! Her boyfriend now is a nigger !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQb4s_3D7Tc


I think that we can learn a lot of lessons from this story:

1- Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
2- There is no such thing as religious women or good girl.
3 - Ethnic foids are worse than white foids because they are disloyal double standard Nazi hypergamous. At least white foids are straight honest about their standards.

The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized. It is female nature to betray her origin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETXuttsg2Y
Seems whenever you bring a woman over here the second they get here they might as well be rotten. Someone should research that phenomena
RandomGuy said:
^a literal woman telling men that women do a lot of evil shit.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,114
Online
54d 12h 23m
Moody-Silver said:
The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized
JFL that means Muslims are being bleached while Atheists are being browned :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Moody-Silver said:
Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
She WAS being controlled by Islam until she came to the west. All you're proving is the west is degenerate. And most Muslim women dont end up like this thotty
 
Last edited:
M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
712
Online
34d 6h 21m
AnilBashir said:
Only disagree with this part. Clearly Islam did stop her acting in that way until that bozo brought her to the west
Made in Heaven said:
She WAS being controlled by Islam until she came to the west. All you're proving is the west is degenerate. And most Muslim women dont end up like this thotty
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature, she was never a true Muslim. The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way. Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsewGBsBW_E&t=7m7s
 
Last edited:
Restart80

Restart80

Admiral
★★★★
Joined
Oct 9, 2021
Posts
2,854
Online
22d 58m
It's over for greenpasscels.

If you're going for 3rd world foids then better be prepared to stay in the 3rd world.
Moody-Silver said:
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature, she was never a true Muslim. The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way. Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsewGBsBW_E&t=7m7s


Usually it takes much longer than just 1 day for the religious influence to wear off though. Most foids I've heard of that come to the West become corrupted in a matter of months to a couple of years at least.

This whore was hot and such a slut that she obviously thought her religion was bull shit before even stepping foot in the West.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,999
Online
424d 6h 35m
JoeBruhcel said:
if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.
You have to be one of the biggest low iq simps to marry a poor foid from a third world country and bring her to the west. He just mailed tyrone a free rostie.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,114
Online
54d 12h 23m
Robtical said:
You have to be one of the biggest low iq simps to marry a poor foid from a third world country and bring her to the west. He just mailed tyrone a free rostie.
JFL reminds me of a thot from Saudi who went to America to get blacked :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Moody-Silver said:
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature
Lol Islam doesn't claim to be able to change human nature. It's meant to work in harmony with human nature/blackpill realities

Moody-Silver said:
The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way.
Men are obviously meant to control women, but to say that all muslim women end up like this is nonsense. Many of my aunts and my mom are good women. Same goes for many of my female cousins.
Moody-Silver said:
Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.
JFL yeah I've heard of these case. Brutal af. But still, most Muslim communties still tend to be tight knit. Speaking from personal experience. And it goes both ways, one of my uncles in Norway divorced his wife to be with some blonde whore lmao!
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,999
Online
424d 6h 35m
Made in Heaven said:
JFL reminds me of a thot from Saudi who went to America to get blacked :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It seems like arab foids are more crazy for BBC than white foids.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,114
Online
54d 12h 23m
Robtical said:
It seems like arab foids are more crazy for BBC than white foids.
No, neither are. It's more so a whore trait than anything else.
 
Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 6, 2018
Posts
30,999
Online
424d 6h 35m
Made in Heaven said:
No, neither are. It's more so a whore trait than anything else.
It's no surprise bringing a desert foid to america without knowing her more than a few weeks will turn out to be a whore.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,426
Online
46d 20h 34m
Over for islammaxxers and muh-innocent-muslim-jb-copers
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
594
Online
13d 22m
Vrthraghna said:
Over for islammaxxers and muh-innocent-muslim-jb-copers
This.

Lol at westerners who think arrangedmarriage or getting a Muslim girl will work. All women want to whore around. Deep inside they want to ride the cock carousel. There is no single foid out there who is truly religious.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
3,426
Online
46d 20h 34m
Iranianoldcel said:
There is no single foid out there who is truly religious.
Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.
Given the possibility they will betray their longheld beliefs for chad, money or other material gains at the blink of an eye.
 
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Sanity
★★★
Joined
May 19, 2021
Posts
2,759
Online
23d 13h 1m
It is obvious that she manipulated this man in order to obtain a green card but the American courts are filled with sycophants attempting to impress a virtue that is not truly present, they are without dignity.
 
Iranianoldcel

Iranianoldcel

Lonely Old Man
Joined
May 21, 2021
Posts
594
Online
13d 22m
Vrthraghna said:
Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.
Given the possibility they will betray their longheld beliefs for chad, money or other material gains at the blink of an eye.
Cold hard truth :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,114
Online
54d 12h 23m
Vrthraghna said:
Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.
Given the possibility they will betray their longheld beliefs for chad, money or other material gains at the blink of an eye.
The more power a human holds, the more you see their true nature.

This is why rich people and chads tend to be criminals. It's also why women can never be truly moral, since they are stuck in perpetual weakness
Iranianoldcel said:
All women want to whore around. Deep inside they want to ride the cock carousel.
ALL humans will fall into sexual depravity if society enables them to do so. Dont kid yourself. EVERY man would also be drowing in pussy if they had the SMV that the average female does
 
Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
-
Joined
Sep 5, 2021
Posts
2,826
Online
15d 14h 48m
Made in Heaven said:
The more power a human holds, the more you see their true nature.

This is why rich people and chads tend to be criminals. It's also why women can never be truly moral, since they are stuck in perpetual weakness
 
Deleted member 36421

Deleted member 36421

Self-banned
-
Joined
Aug 26, 2021
Posts
276
Online
11d 2h 18m
Moody-Silver said:
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature, she was never a true Muslim. The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way. Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsewGBsBW_E&t=7m7s
Islamic teaching has it built in that women need these rules because of the wicked nature that you just spoke about. It is never meant to cure it, but control it. That's the purpose of those rules. They are extremely blackpilled in that sense
 
Dubious_Company

Dubious_Company

Simpletoncel
★★
Joined
Sep 15, 2021
Posts
175
Online
2d 8h 57m
AWALT.
There is no such thing as an innocent woman. No such thing as a unicorn.
Only reason why foids in muslim countries behave is because they are forced to.
As soon as they get the chance to be degenerates they take it immediately.
 
M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
Joined
Aug 21, 2021
Posts
712
Online
34d 6h 21m
Made in Heaven said:
JFL I remember this thread from r/shortcels:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
LMAO!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8KZlEwukzQ&ab_channel=IkramBendjillaliShow


Look at this vid. She's so proud of how white-passing she is she's going around asking people to guess if they can tell where she's from. Even white people think she's European

She already knows the race game in USA. She wants to take advantage of the race pill lol

She is of Berber Kabyle origin, they are ethnic minority in North Africa like Kurds and Assyrians in the Middle East.
They are self hating of their Islamic Arabized backgrounds so they want to be westernized and the key to be western is to look white so they are obsessed with the white race.

Look at this whore, she is proud that she found no Arab blood in her DNA !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40


Made in Heaven said:
Lol Islam doesn't claim to be able to change human nature. It's meant to work in harmony with human nature/blackpill realities


Men are obviously meant to control women, but to say that all muslim women end up like this is nonsense. Many of my aunts and my mom are good women. Same goes for many of my female cousins.

JFL yeah I've heard of these case. Brutal af. But still, most Muslim communties still tend to be tight knit. Speaking from personal experience. And it goes both ways, one of my uncles in Norway divorced his wife to be with some blonde whore lmao!

There is something in Islam called repentance = Tawba.
Islam accepts criminals, whores etc for forgiveness and to be normal so it has something to do with changing human nature.
But you are right, women should be under men control. Your mom and aunts still surrounded and controlled by men of their families unlike this slut, she traveled alone to the USA without her family, this man that she knew earlier was nothing more than a stranger so she took the chance and played him well.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Overlord
★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
5,114
Online
54d 12h 23m
Moody-Silver said:
They are self hating of their Islamic Arabized backgrounds so they want to be westernized and the key to be western is to look white so they are obsessed with the white race.
Kabyle are not self hating. I don't know where you are getting that from.
Moody-Silver said:
Look at this whore, she is proud that she found no Arab blood in her DNA !!
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40
Not surprising since many amazing don't have Arab blood anyways. And I've seen that vid, it's not a matter of being proud just shocked because most Algerian think if themselves as arabs
Moody-Silver said:
Islam accepts criminals, whores etc for forgiveness and to be normal so it has something to do with changing human nature.
Islam still punishes even if it forgives. There is a hadirh of some woman who committed adultery. She felt bad about it an confessed to the prophet. The prophet told her to come back after giving birth and them she was stoned to death.

Being forgiven does not mean escaping consdquences
Moody-Silver said:
But you are right, women should be under men control. Your mom and aunts still surrounded and controlled by men of their families unlike this slut, she traveled alone to the USA without her family, this man that she knew earlier was nothing more than a stranger so she took the chance and played him well.
Exactly. Thankfully I have 3 aunt's with like 15 cousins/siblings All living in the same city so we have a tight knit community and every cares for their reputation. Some of my cousins have their own kids as well.

My mom once told me how (because of how white my mom loos for an iraqi) a lot of guys would propose to my grandad in order to marry her, so she eventually started wearing hijab and not going outside in order to avoid tempting them. She is a very good woman. Only thing that gives me hope in females.
 
Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
9,734
Online
66d 6h 30m
This is such a brutal story jfl
 
Hapacalyptist

Hapacalyptist

Lonely since birth.
Joined
Oct 21, 2021
Posts
1,090
Online
7d 7h 26m
BlackPilledNeet said:
Cant watch these clips...looks too fugly
I'd still smash though :ahegao:
 
S

sarpedjsrhinogenio

wish i was never born tbh
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Posts
437
Online
4d 3h 56m
ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
20,164
Online
365d 10h 33m
Moody-Silver said:
At least white foids are straight honest about their standards.
Ah shit, here we go again :feelshaha:
 
B

BuyingANewFace

Recruit
★★★
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Posts
228
Online
3d 15h 47m
Seriously, if you're gonna buy a foreign gold digger, DON'T bring her to the US!! Move to her country and stay there. If you gotta take a trip back to your country for a week or so, DO NOT bring her! She must NEVER set foot in a cucked western country at all, for ANY reason!
 
Grey Baldcel

Grey Baldcel

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Posts
458
Online
5d 2h 23m
How disgusting it feels when women from another ethnicity or race likes you just because you're different by race or have cool things
BuyingANewFace said:
Seriously, if you're gonna buy a foreign gold digger, DON'T bring her to the US!! Move to her country and stay there. If you gotta take a trip back to your country for a week or so, DO NOT bring her! She must NEVER set foot in a cucked western country at all, for ANY reason!
Also that's why you don't bring your girl on all sorts of resorts. She won't give a fuck about trust and will take opportunity to suck foreings dick
 
Last edited:
N

nohapppyends

Greycel
Joined
Apr 13, 2021
Posts
31
Online
1d 15h 16m
JoeBruhcel said:
if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.
this
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
20,902
Online
80d 9h 29m
Deleted member 15088 @BummerDrummer tagging you because you mentioned Arab whores going after niggers before. Another one for your collection.

@gymletethnicel tagging you because you were coping about Arab whores before

RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE tagging you because you are Islam coping hard.

kikecel @kikecel Diocel @Diocel tagging you guys because you are algeriancels

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel tagging you because it is motivation to buddhamax harder and escape samsara
 
PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Joined
Sep 4, 2021
Posts
296
Online
3d 4h 16m
The way I see it JBB theory is true when it comes to middle eastern sloots.
 
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 16, 2019
Posts
29,900
Online
289d 8h 52m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Deleted member 15088 @BummerDrummer tagging you because you mentioned Arab whores going after niggers before. Another one for your collection.

@gymletethnicel tagging you because you were coping about Arab whores before

RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE tagging you because you are Islam coping hard.

kikecel @kikecel Diocel @Diocel tagging you guys because you are algeriancels

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel tagging you because it is motivation to buddhamax harder and escape samsara
I have seen what OP has posted happen to a currycel I knew. it's over
 
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 7, 2017
Posts
38,234
Online
63d 6h 55m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Deleted member 15088 @BummerDrummer tagging you because you mentioned Arab whores going after niggers before. Another one for your collection.

@gymletethnicel tagging you because you were coping about Arab whores before

RREEEEEEEEE @RREEEEEEEEE tagging you because you are Islam coping hard.

kikecel @kikecel Diocel @Diocel tagging you guys because you are algeriancels

Transcended Trucel @Transcended Trucel tagging you because it is motivation to buddhamax harder and escape samsara
:feelsjuice: She decided to abandon Islam, at least she is open about it unlike many Islamic females who just larp as being religious. So since she is an apostate, this does not concern me in the slightest.
 
kanyepilled

kanyepilled

albino hapacel
★★
Joined
Mar 13, 2021
Posts
5,136
Online
85d 13h 4m
prophet who now!? :what: ik there ain't no prophet issey miyake with them fuckin pleated pants he be making ! but the bombers go hard
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top