Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happens when you bring an ethnic foid to the west !

M

Moody-Silver

Banned
-
This story happened years ago in Algeria.

There was this TV Show when they asked this girl
What would you say if Prophet Muhammad was with us now ?!
She answered while crying: I will tell him what is happening to Muslims, the things that they do after him !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYh2KSoEe8

There was an Algerian guy who lives in America, he watched the show and fall in love with her great personality and religious manners so he decided to travel to Algeria to marry her and bring her to live with him in America because he can't find such a good and innocent girl in the west !! Everything went well until they came to America! She left him the next day leaving his house in a mess! She divorced him and accused him of abusing her and ruined his life in courts and media!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMY09-JYdEc&t=3m45s

Now this slut has a channel on YouTube enjoying her freedom living the American dream !

And guess what ! Her boyfriend now is a nigger !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQb4s_3D7Tc

I think that we can learn a lot of lessons from this story:

1- Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
2- There is no such thing as religious women or good girl.
3 - Ethnic foids are worse than white foids because they are disloyal double standard Nazi hypergamous. At least white foids are straight honest about their standards.

The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized. It is female nature to betray her origin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETXuttsg2Y

all foids are the same, water is wet

Very brutal post. High effort. Many woke truths here. I agree foids have no loyalty to anything and never have had any ever. Their very DNA has scripted them to be loyalty free.

Cant watch these clips...looks too fugly

:blackpill:Final nail in the coffin of the question should you betabuxx/arrange marriage or not. Hypergamy and liberalism reached every corner of the world, there is no controlling women anymore, everything is up for grabs for any foid no matter the age race faith.

if you're truly blackpilled, none of this would surprise you.

6EF114FD 6667 4036 90E7 5499630A5F59

:blackpill:Final nail in the coffin of the question should you betabuxx/arrange marriage or not. Hypergamy and liberalism reached every corner of the world, there is no controlling women anymore, everything is up for grabs for any foid no matter the age race faith.
There are some hold out nations like North Korea that will not have as much Hypergamy rampant as in the West.

Tbh. But I've also seen this years ago.

I see this shit happening on a daily basis. That s why I don't respect the muslim world. We've become too soft.

Everything about them disgusts me and i don’t like having anything to do with them.
I really hate them.

All foids are the same,water is wet.

damn- this makes my plan of going to a 3rd world country to pick up a hot stacy dead in the water. This is so messed up. i really cant believe this. but shes hot so she got accustomed to the west. great for david cameron's immigrant integration policy.

the last video, she's just like any other average slut foid who grew up in the west, so brutal. Crazy to think someone can be so manipulative.

I seriously think muslims should stop with the "opressing" women thing and go for the eugenics. Women like these should be wiped out the world.

She finessed him hard wtf

This story happened years ago in Algeria.

There was this TV Show when they asked this girl
What would you say if Prophet Muhammad was with us now ?!
She answered while crying: I will tell him what is happening to Muslims, the things that they do after him !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKYh2KSoEe8

There was an Algerian guy who lives in America, he watched the show and fall in love with her great personality and religious manners so he decided to travel to Algeria to marry her and bring her to live with him in America because he can't find such a good and innocent girl in the west !! Everything went well until they came to America! She left him the next day leaving his house in a mess! She divorced him and accused him of abusing her and ruined his life in courts and media!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMY09-JYdEc&t=3m45s

Now this slut has a channel on YouTube enjoying her freedom living the American dream !

And guess what ! Her boyfriend now is a nigger !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQb4s_3D7Tc

I think that we can learn a lot of lessons from this story:

1- Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
2- There is no such thing as religious women or good girl.
3 - Ethnic foids are worse than white foids because they are disloyal double standard Nazi hypergamous. At least white foids are straight honest about their standards.

The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized. It is female nature to betray her origin.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mETXuttsg2Y

Seems whenever you bring a woman over here the second they get here they might as well be rotten. Someone should research that phenomena
^a literal woman telling men that women do a lot of evil shit.

The funny thing is that the time when we see white foids in the west converting to Islam, we see on the other hand ethnic foids betraying their identities and cultures to be westernized
JFL that means Muslims are being bleached while Atheists are being browned :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Female nature is the same everywhere even based ideologies like Islam can't control it.
She WAS being controlled by Islam until she came to the west. All you're proving is the west is degenerate. And most Muslim women dont end up like this thotty

Last edited:
Only disagree with this part. Clearly Islam did stop her acting in that way until that bozo brought her to the west
She WAS being controlled by Islam until she came to the west. All you're proving is the west is degenerate. And most Muslim women dont end up like this thotty
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature, she was never a true Muslim. The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way. Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsewGBsBW_E&t=7m7s

Last edited:
It's over for greenpasscels.

If you're going for 3rd world foids then better be prepared to stay in the 3rd world.
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature, she was never a true Muslim. The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way. Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.

Usually it takes much longer than just 1 day for the religious influence to wear off though. Most foids I've heard of that come to the West become corrupted in a matter of months to a couple of years at least.

This whore was hot and such a slut that she obviously thought her religion was bull shit before even stepping foot in the West.

You have to be one of the biggest low iq simps to marry a poor foid from a third world country and bring her to the west. He just mailed tyrone a free rostie.

You have to be one of the biggest low iq simps to marry a poor foid from a third world country and bring her to the west. He just mailed tyrone a free rostie.
JFL reminds me of a thot from Saudi who went to America to get blacked :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
I mean Islam couldn't change her nature
Lol Islam doesn't claim to be able to change human nature. It's meant to work in harmony with human nature/blackpill realities

The guy thought that she would still loyal to religion when she came to the west, he even loved her because of her religious manners that appeared in her hijab and way of talking then he was shocked with the demon that she hided inside. If Islam could control her, she would still loyal to it even in the west. Women are soulless with no personalities no manners no beliefs just manipulative double standard whores. There are many similar stories of Muslim women who ended this way.
Men are obviously meant to control women, but to say that all muslim women end up like this is nonsense. Many of my aunts and my mom are good women. Same goes for many of my female cousins.
Syrian refugees themselves in Germany suffer of high rates of divorce, they bring their wives from war zones to end divorcing them and taking advantage of them. If you understand Arabic, you can watch that just few minutes at the beginning to be satisfied.
JFL yeah I've heard of these case. Brutal af. But still, most Muslim communties still tend to be tight knit. Speaking from personal experience. And it goes both ways, one of my uncles in Norway divorced his wife to be with some blonde whore lmao!

No, neither are. It's more so a whore trait than anything else.
It's no surprise bringing a desert foid to america without knowing her more than a few weeks will turn out to be a whore.

Over for islammaxxers and muh-innocent-muslim-jb-copers

Over for islammaxxers and muh-innocent-muslim-jb-copers
This.

Lol at westerners who think arrangedmarriage or getting a Muslim girl will work. All women want to whore around. Deep inside they want to ride the cock carousel. There is no single foid out there who is truly religious.

There is no single foid out there who is truly religious.
Foids are incapable of holding principles in general.
Given the possibility they will betray their longheld beliefs for chad, money or other material gains at the blink of an eye.

Given the possibility they will betray their longheld beliefs for chad, money or other material gains at the blink of an eye.
Cold hard truth :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The more power a human holds, the more you see their true nature.

This is why rich people and chads tend to be criminals. It's also why women can never be truly moral, since they are stuck in perpetual weakness
All women want to whore around. Deep inside they want to ride the cock carousel.
ALL humans will fall into sexual depravity if society enables them to do so. Dont kid yourself. EVERY man would also be drowing in pussy if they had the SMV that the average female does

Islamic teaching has it built in that women need these rules because of the wicked nature that you just spoke about. It is never meant to cure it, but control it. That's the purpose of those rules. They are extremely blackpilled in that sense

AWALT.
There is no such thing as an innocent woman. No such thing as a unicorn.
Only reason why foids in muslim countries behave is because they are forced to.
As soon as they get the chance to be degenerates they take it immediately.

JFL I remember this thread from r/shortcels:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
LMAO!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8KZlEwukzQ&ab_channel=IkramBendjillaliShow

Look at this vid. She's so proud of how white-passing she is she's going around asking people to guess if they can tell where she's from. Even white people think she's European

tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

She already knows the race game in USA. She wants to take advantage of the race pill lol

She is of Berber Kabyle origin, they are ethnic minority in North Africa like Kurds and Assyrians in the Middle East.
They are self hating of their Islamic Arabized backgrounds so they want to be westernized and the key to be western is to look white so they are obsessed with the white race.

Look at this whore, she is proud that she found no Arab blood in her DNA !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40

Lol Islam doesn't claim to be able to change human nature. It's meant to work in harmony with human nature/blackpill realities

Men are obviously meant to control women, but to say that all muslim women end up like this is nonsense. Many of my aunts and my mom are good women. Same goes for many of my female cousins.

JFL yeah I've heard of these case. Brutal af. But still, most Muslim communties still tend to be tight knit. Speaking from personal experience. And it goes both ways, one of my uncles in Norway divorced his wife to be with some blonde whore lmao!

There is something in Islam called repentance = Tawba.
Islam accepts criminals, whores etc for forgiveness and to be normal so it has something to do with changing human nature.
But you are right, women should be under men control. Your mom and aunts still surrounded and controlled by men of their families unlike this slut, she traveled alone to the USA without her family, this man that she knew earlier was nothing more than a stranger so she took the chance and played him well.

They are self hating of their Islamic Arabized backgrounds so they want to be westernized and the key to be western is to look white so they are obsessed with the white race.
Kabyle are not self hating. I don't know where you are getting that from.
Look at this whore, she is proud that she found no Arab blood in her DNA !!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwkx2Ajq40

Not surprising since many amazing don't have Arab blood anyways. And I've seen that vid, it's not a matter of being proud just shocked because most Algerian think if themselves as arabs
Islam accepts criminals, whores etc for forgiveness and to be normal so it has something to do with changing human nature.
Islam still punishes even if it forgives. There is a hadirh of some woman who committed adultery. She felt bad about it an confessed to the prophet. The prophet told her to come back after giving birth and them she was stoned to death.

Being forgiven does not mean escaping consdquences
But you are right, women should be under men control. Your mom and aunts still surrounded and controlled by men of their families unlike this slut, she traveled alone to the USA without her family, this man that she knew earlier was nothing more than a stranger so she took the chance and played him well.
Exactly. Thankfully I have 3 aunt's with like 15 cousins/siblings All living in the same city so we have a tight knit community and every cares for their reputation. Some of my cousins have their own kids as well.

My mom once told me how (because of how white my mom loos for an iraqi) a lot of guys would propose to my grandad in order to marry her, so she eventually started wearing hijab and not going outside in order to avoid tempting them. She is a very good woman. Only thing that gives me hope in females.

This is such a brutal story jfl

Seriously, if you're gonna buy a foreign gold digger, DON'T bring her to the US!! Move to her country and stay there. If you gotta take a trip back to your country for a week or so, DO NOT bring her! She must NEVER set foot in a cucked western country at all, for ANY reason!

How disgusting it feels when women from another ethnicity or race likes you just because you're different by race or have cool things
Seriously, if you're gonna buy a foreign gold digger, DON'T bring her to the US!! Move to her country and stay there. If you gotta take a trip back to your country for a week or so, DO NOT bring her! She must NEVER set foot in a cucked western country at all, for ANY reason!
Also that's why you don't bring your girl on all sorts of resorts. She won't give a fuck about trust and will take opportunity to suck foreings dick

Last edited:
@BummerDrummer tagging you because you mentioned Arab whores going after niggers before. Another one for your collection.

@gymletethnicel tagging you because you were coping about Arab whores before

@RREEEEEEEEE tagging you because you are Islam coping hard.

@kikecel @Diocel tagging you guys because you are algeriancels

@Transcended Trucel tagging you because it is motivation to buddhamax harder and escape samsara

The way I see it JBB theory is true when it comes to middle eastern sloots.

@BummerDrummer tagging you because you mentioned Arab whores going after niggers before. Another one for your collection.

@Transcended Trucel tagging you because it is motivation to buddhamax harder and escape samsara
I have seen what OP has posted happen to a currycel I knew. it's over

:feelsjuice: She decided to abandon Islam, at least she is open about it unlike many Islamic females who just larp as being religious. So since she is an apostate, this does not concern me in the slightest.

prophet who now!? :what: ik there ain't no prophet issey miyake with them fuckin pleated pants he be making ! but the bombers go hard

All women are the same. Be it muslim, christian or Sikh. It doesnt fucking matter. They thibk with their vagina, nothing else plays a role to them.

Men who think that muslim women are loyal to Islam or Sikh women loyal to Sikhism is a bluepilled retard. They dont care when a good looking guy comes around. All rules are broken then.

also jfl @ all the ethnic women that become whores once they arrive in the degenerate west ,also are you algerian?