Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what happens when an incel proposes to his looksmatch

Never understood how people can "randomly" propose. I mean, you would talk about it in a personal and serious way with your partner before to be clear both want to commit for life, right? But I guess this is outdated anyway....

correct timing with other thread in progress ngl

At 2:02 he said, "we're virgins together" then she shook her head at the audience, lol.

IcePoseidon's streams seem staged af.

What a fucking joke.

correct timing with other thread in progress ngl
I wonder what it is kek, tag me plox or pm thread on discord because I'm gonna sleep soon ; _ ;

IcePoseidon's streams seem staged af.
Maybe but I am pretty sure that proposal is not staged, just look at the guy's face, looks legit as fuck and the awkwardness :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

IcePoseidon's streams
1517021410730.gif

She's been fucking Tyrone this whole time. That ethnic never stood a chance.

Never understood how people can "randomly" propose. I mean, you would talk about it in a personal and serious way with your partner before to be clear both want to commit for life, right? But I guess this is outdated anyway....

I guess they want to be "romantic", not realizing that love and romance are male inventions, while are brutal, cold and cunning animals

I guess they want to be "romantic", not realizing that love and romance are male inventions, while are brutal, cold and cunning animals
Still the most fucking potent blackpill. Having this glowing ideal of a loving and caring complementary in your head while being stuck in this reality of merciless cunts. I feel sorry for all the average looking cucks falling into this trap again and again. If I was good looking enough and not blackpilled that would may happen to me too... Men are really the noble gender. On the inside.

Yeah, I cannot understand how people can watch them either.
Legit neckbeard numale tier. Imagine a fat neckbeard rotting in his bedroom watching some dude walk around outside.

The irony.

Someone in the audience yelled, "are you gonna propose?" Confirmed staged? Happens at 0:45
Yeah, I cannot understand how people can watch them either.
Legit neckbeard numale tier. Imagine a fat neckbeard rotting in his bedroom watching some dude walk around outside.

The irony.
I love internet drama type shit. How embarrassing it is to write something like that. I wish I was more into ice Poseidon, as he seems like a fat lol cow.

Here's a proposal rejection compilation.

He mogs her tbh. But why would she settle when she can get 7/10 coke can cock up the ass via tinder?:feelsrope:

He mogs her tbh. But why would she settle when she can get 7/10 coke can cock up the ass via tinder?:feelsrope:
Because when the incel uprising is complete voids who chased men out their league will be turned into rape slaves.

Last edited:
The people yelling in the audience didn't help - it was a total mood killer for the girl and I think it made the guy nervous than he would have been otherwise. Like chimps they screamed to out-alpha him, and it worked. If you try to act like an alpha male when you are in the presence of someone and his girlfriend, then you are being a douchebag.

Because when the incel uprising is complete voids who chased men out their league will be turned into rape slaves.
:panties:
This is suicidefuel I couldn't even watch the whole thing :feelsrope:it's to cruel how this foids reject sub8 males who want to get cucked for life and be their slave just because they are sub8 it's over
Should be glad they did those cucks a hudge favor tbh

This is suicidefuel I couldn't even watch the whole thing :feelsrope:it's to cruel how this foids reject sub8 males who want to get cucked for life and be their slave just because they are sub8 it's over
If they were above 8's those hoes would be all over their dick.

also lol at the pink-haired cuck getting offended over everything

Lol at this fat ugly bitch with a double chin and no discernibly good features. Thinks she is above the guy who clearly mogs her to oblivion. Guess she thinks she'll hold down a Chad who'll stick around for her fat shapeless body.

pure suicide fuel, I could not watch the whole thing, was only skimming through it
fucking cunts
I've already seen the last one, in sports news somewhere, as that seems to be a football game in belgium
harsh
there's a silver lining maybe, that cunt femoid will probably not forget that day as well
the question is, when they went onto the playing field, with her cuck and the other guy (and a microphone), what the fuck the foid was thinking would happen?

the question is, when they went onto the playing field, with her cuck and the other guy (and a microphone), what the fuck the foid was thinking would happen?
They probably know what's going to happen when the guy calls them up, so they must get a kick out of embaressing the guy.

Lol at this fat ugly bitch with a double chin and no discernibly good features. Thinks she is above the guy who clearly mogs her to oblivion. Guess she thinks she'll hold down a Chad who'll stick around for her fat shapeless body.
Lmao

How can one think it's a good idea to propose a foid in public? How alienated can you be for it?
Well, sir got served well I guess.

they must get a kick out of embaressing the guy
:feelsree:

when (I'm still talking about the last segment, belgian football game) the foid was running away, do you think she was a bit embarrassed as well?

How can one think it's a good idea to propose a foid in public?
probably they want to be romantic, showing the world how they love the foid
unfortunate cuck losers
but I feel sorry for them :feelscry: :blackpill:

when (I'm still talking about the last segment, belgian football game) the foid was running away, do you think she was a bit embarrassed as well?
I don't think so, I never heard a foid say she was scarred by a guy proposing to her then she rejecting him in front of people, usually it's the guy who gets embarrassed from that. There's no reason for the foid to be embarrassed, the foid was validated and the guy was rejected. She would've just lied and said yes if she cared about being embarrassed.

high iq :feelsokman: or stupid me, I completely forgot this scenario :blackpill:
I think it's normal, I've missed making connections that seem to be simple too sometimes.

This. All i see in the vid is hypergamy in action. In any other place and time in human history, she would be eternally thankful for her luck.

Can't completely watch it. Too painful. Proposing in public, only chads can pull that shit off