Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel This is what happens when a ricecel goes betabux

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
https://archive.is/lKlv7

Daily reminder even foids of your own race see you as sexually subhuman:

I can't get turned on by my husband and this will sound terrible because it is and I also know it's based on a stereotype, but it's how I feel: I realized that I'm attracted to white men because I see them as more masculine, more manly, and sexually aggressive. It's a horrible thing to think or say I know.. but also I'm not physically attracted to my husband. He is only 5'9 and his body type is naturally thin. I feel like there's no 'difference' like.. my brain won't see him as a man during sex.

JFL at coping ricecels who haven't roped yet.

Ricecels should just be euthanised tbh :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

he's a ricecel but he made it to 5'9, fml

Haha. Oh wow. He's not even a manlet, legit average height.

175 cm is short in todays age, i am skeptical of current numbers for average height.

5'9 still not enough. White women are demons tbh.

Ethnic women always deliver the most brutal blackpill.

Just women things.
These are gooks we are talking about. Average for Japanese men - 172, Chinese - 172, South Korean - 170.

As i said, i am skeptical about validity of average numbers.

He needs to takE better caRe of her

what a fucking joke, im sick of seeing femoids posting shit like this, and the cuck asians accepting it. why do these dumb cuck asians even bother marrying these femoids if the femoids arent even attracted t them in the first place. Both of them are fucking idiots.

Any femoid that complains about her husband's looks needs to be stripped and publicly shamed by an angry crowd on everything bad about her body.

Are here any ricecels though? Never seen one complaining. Maybe they all roped already.
Nah they're all too busy on r/aznidentity / r/hapas spamming AMWF couples to come on here

FB IMG 17170839868186659