Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is what happens to a female who gets with autistic Chad...

It is so horrible. My husband has ADHD, recently diagnosed, I thought treatment would help, but it is still not enough, the selfishness is built in, the emotional withholding is pathological. I hate what a poor example of human behavior my husband is to my children. I would recommend, first off, I will be encouraging my four daughters to never marry a man who has any signs of ASD or ADHD, it a curse and women should not marry these types of men ever ever ever ever. They should be purged from the gene pool, they are a plague on society, untold woe and dysfunction, these people should be avoided. Second, give up on these men, maybe you can’t divorce, but separate yourself from them emotionally, find a job, find a lover, find outside activities, stop looking to these socially incompetent men for reassurance. Be civil, but call out this obnoxious toxic behavior outloud to your children. “Girls you realize your dad’s behavior is incorrect, not the way it should be, you father is incapable being a normal supportive husband , look to grandma and grandpa, their marriage is normal, she how Papa treat Mammy.” “Son you must be careful to actually love your future wife, talk to her, pay attention to her, care for her. Your father is mentally ill, do not behave like him. You must look to grandpa to understand how to treat a wife.” Don’t worry about your husband, giving any blowback, if he has ADHD he will lack the initiative to do anything. And he should be made to feel bad, maybe it will grow some empathy for how he has made you feel, but don’t count on it. Overall you need to fight this toxic behavior, get another man and show your children what it means to love and be loved. But most of all, the word needs to be spread, run away from neurotypical men, it never works out, they can never be fixed, don’t breed with them.
Evil bitch!:lasereyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back