Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy This is what happens if you talk about males right with AI

Med Amine

Med Amine

Visionary
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/13be7l5/definitely_no_bias_here/

h7cn01R_d.webp
h7cn01R_d.webp
H7cn01R d

if you tell AI that you support women's right then it will give you a bluepilled response saying that we have too many privileages but it will not do the same if you tell it about women's rights

Because those language models are not some sort of "Magical AI" in the popular scientific sense.
These "AI" models are merely responding in accordance to the data they were trained on, and the vast majority of said data is polluted with bias and agenda.

Women deserve no rights

Because those language models are not some sort of "Magical AI" in the popular scientific sense.
These "AI" models are merely responding in accordance to the data they were trained on, and the vast majority of said data is polluted with bias and agenda.
Stuff like this is hard coded in.

fishy odor whores deserve isolation from society

Someone post that picture that says "Enough about women's rights; let's talk about women's wrongs."

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/13be7l5/definitely_no_bias_here/

h7cn01R_d.webp
h7cn01R_d.webp
View attachment 748652
if you tell AI that you support women's right then it will give you a bluepilled response saying that we have too many privileages but it will not do the same if you tell it about women's rights

I knew that shit was rigged when I kept pressing it on issues and it kept appealing to "mush scientific consensus" - nigga i dont care about what the majority thinks, thats a logical fallacy anyway. But it just keeps turning in soy circles. Terrible and not nearly as high iq as normies make it out to be. You can easily corner it with some targeted questions.

I wonder how yandere AI gf simulator would respond