Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This Is What Happens If You Achieve Something As Subhuman

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/w9tmsr/wow_a_winner_is_you_youre_such_a_winner_thats_why/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

I won races in Turkish National Swimming team. I know aikido. I graduated from high school and going to software engineering at uni. These achievements are good for a 18 year old 5'7 dwarf 3/10 subhuman. But IT got mad at me because I am not chad and I defeated chads. This is hiroshima nagasaki blackpill boyos. When incels achieve something society goes crazy. Foids want you to rot or rope. When you do the opposite they are getting triggered. Be sure of yourself and don't step back. Don't let them bully you.

Last edited:
WHAT THE FUCK MY COCK OS COMPLETLEY GONE:feelsmega::feelswhat::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

We are I.N.C.E.L Kommando.

I'd be mad too if I lived in a shithole in Venezuela and had to prositute myself to dudes for $5 , failed at an actual career and looked like this.

H9FQtHN   Imgur