Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what happened to me this week in my high school

F

FeelsBadMan

Banned
-
So it’s the starting of the second semester I went to my English class the teacher was arranging the class And I was lucky to sit next to a 10/10 girl !
She was really good I tried to talk to her or chat or anything but she didn’t even respond that makes me a bit sad cuz I’m used to that but then in the next day she changed her place she sat beside a chad and I’m by myself no girl wants to sit next to me that really gets me sad  :'( I legit went back to my apartment at the lunch break crying so much I don’t have a father and my mom don’t give a fuck about me I wish people would be nicer with me even if I’m not a chad

I’m 18 yrs old suicidal

12g Nembutal for you boyo.

You're 18 and going after 10/10's. Wait until you're in your mid 20's (at least) getting rejected by 5's and below in the cruelest fashion (i.e. them deliberately going out of their way to humiliate you).

Sometimes I don't know if real low post count posts are legit or not :/

Fucking gambler ruined low post counts trust.

But if that's true then sorry for you, start looksmaxxing and get into surgeries research.

I
FeminismsCancer said:
12g Nembutal for you boyo.

I’m not looking to get with her she was 10/10 she will 100% reject me I know that but I’m sad cuz she doesn’t wanna sit next to me I didn’t do shit to her I even tried to help her but she ignored me

j8gao said:
You're 18 and going after 10/10's. Wait until you're in your mid 20's (at least) getting rejected by 5's and below in the cruelest fashion (i.e. them deliberately going out of their way to humiliate you).

I’m bot faking anything dude that’s literally what happened to me If it was fake I wouldn’t share it her to make me feel better about myself and no I don’t think I can afford any surgery tbh I’m broke af

I'm sorry man, the same thing happened to me.

I tried making small talk with a girl next to me, and she just responded with "mhm' without even looking at me. They're disgusted by our very presence.

Same here, man. High school is hell…

Focusing on females too much m8