Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story This is what happened the first time I asked a girl out. what happened to you when you tried?

• Thread starter Doctor_Prototype
  • Start date
D

Doctor_Prototype

Greycel
So I turned 17 in February. I was bullied in school which I can go in to detail about but in a nutshell, the Staceys would slap me, tell me I would die alone, call me a freak, spastic, freak out if I looked at them and always shoot me down if I tried to be funny. One also revealed very embarrassing and personal reddit posts I made. I got bullied by Chads too, don't you worry about that, I got punched a few times, they would pull out my chair, they would hide my work, spit one me, call me names, etc. So a lot of people say "Don't accuse women of being unattracted to you if you don't have the evidence" but this is why I have been scared of women and specifically asking them out. I get that this was presumptuous but her reaction was totally uncalled for. I made sure she was free to leave and wasn't confined in a space so I stood between her and the nearest wall, I came in a little too close for comfort and said something like "I've had my eye on you for a while and I know you're something special, let me show you what I can bring to your life because it's what none of your other boyfriends have done", she kicked me in the nuts and said I would die alone. It hurt so much that my knees collapsed and I fell against the bubblers I had to use to stay on my feet, I then hobbled to the toilets(which were thankfully right next to me) and I sat in there and cried for 15 minutes. My balls swelled up, it hurt more than anything in my life ever(I had a twisted testicle once and this was worse), I was humiliated and thankfully that was the last lesson. I refused to go to school the next day(the last day of the term thank God) and missed my exam and my last day of school was the first day of the next term, I was saved from jumping off the bag-racks to kill myself and that was my last moment at school after running off. I have had little interaction with women since and I was already scared of them prior. Twice a woman has tried to hug me and I pushed her away and refused but I of course couldn't explain the reasoning for my behaviour. I also couldn't tell my misandristic mother for complicated reasons but let's just say she wouldn't have taken it well and told me I deserved it.

I got laughed at.

I want everyone that harmed and bullied you to get drown in acid.

Gee bro. I get that I've been thinking maybe I should forgive them for my own sake, even if they don't deserve it. I see your autistic too, we probably had similar experiences. I'm really lonely and would love to talk. This is my first day on INCELS and I don't know how to if you can but is there a way to DM?

I didn't try
You should at least give it a go dude! Just be careful she can't easily kick you in the nuts, don't stand too close and don't say what I did.

I want everyone that harmed and bullied you to get drown in acid.
Gee bro. I get that I've been thinking maybe I should forgive them for my own sake, even if they don't deserve it. I see your autistic too, we probably had similar experiences. I'm really lonely and would love to talk. This is my first day on INCELS and I don't know how to if you can but is there a way to DM?

It's useless my friend
Yeah I know what you mean bro. I know there are some women out there who will like you despite whatever it is shadowing you. I fantasise about them frequently as I guess most of us do. I hope I find one :-(

I am sorry that you've had to go through all of this brother.

When i knew my position personally i didn't bother.

Yes there is a way to talk in dms, I also register here to find another autistic incels so I could feel less lonely. But I don't know man, I think anger got the best of me :( I don't want to be hateful anymore because it is eating me inside. But I just can't let go of it. I am too traumatized.

brootaly rejected every ducking time

first time i confessed my feelings for a girl was in middle school. She just started tearing up, walked away without saying anything, and then never spoke to me again.

So I turned 17 in February. I was bullied in school which I can go in to detail about but in a nutshell, the Staceys would slap me, tell me I would die alone, call me a freak, spastic, freak out if I looked at them and always shoot me down if I tried to be funny.
I was a shy kid. I had to learn the lesson the hard way that people will only bully you if you let them. If you respond to bullying by just being meek then they'll keep doing it. If some chick tells you calls you a freak or tells you you're gonna die alone then give her shit right back. Tell her to shut the fuck up or else you'll smack the shit out of her. Call her an ugly stupid cunt. When I started giving people shit back rather than taking shit lying down the bullying pretty much went away because I was no longer displaying myself as an easy target.

"I've had my eye on you for a while and I know you're something special, let me show you what I can bring to your life because it's what none of your other boyfriends have done""
yeah this ain't it bro. Telling a girl she's special right out the gate and declaring yourself better than all her previous boyfriends is a surefire way to make her think you're a creepy narcissist. Maybe an uber mondo terachad could get away with a line like that but not a normie and especially not a subnormie. Any first date ask out should be super casual like "hey you wanna get dinner with me sometime?" Women don't respond well to declarations of love out of the blue by some guy they barely know.

"I have had little interaction with women since and I was already scared of them prior." Don't be scared of women. There's nothing any dumb cunt can take from you if you're a truecel. If a woman kicks you in the nuts, punch her in the face, or maybe even the tits. If a woman calls you a loser call her a dumb whore. You will feel better about yourself.

I was a shy kid. I had to learn the lesson the hard way that people will only bully you if you let them. If you respond to bullying by just being meek then they'll keep doing it. If some chick tells you calls you a freak or tells you you're gonna die alone then give her shit right back. Tell her to shut the fuck up or else you'll smack the shit out of her. Call her an ugly stupid cunt. When I started giving people shit back rather than taking shit lying down the bullying pretty much went away because I was no longer displaying myself as an easy target.

"I've had my eye on you for a while and I know you're something special, let me show you what I can bring to your life because it's what none of your other boyfriends have done""
yeah this ain't it bro. Telling a girl she's special right out the gate and declaring yourself better than all her previous boyfriends is a surefire way to make her think you're a creepy narcissist. Maybe an uber mondo terachad could get away with a line like that but not a normie and especially not a subnormie. Any first date ask out should be super casual like "hey you wanna get dinner with me sometime?" Women don't respond well to declarations of love out of the blue by some guy they barely know.

"I have had little interaction with women since and I was already scared of them prior." Don't be scared of women. There's nothing any dumb cunt can take from you if you're a truecel. If a woman kicks you in the nuts, punch her in the face, or maybe even the tits. If a woman calls you a loser call her a dumb whore. You will feel better about yourself.
I get that I was creepy but I certainly didn't deserve that(I'm not saying you said I did). I think I would've benefited well from being shot down though, like a "Hah nice try weirdo get lost! Are you serious right now? That's so creepy", I would've been left to think "Ooh, that was really creepy I guess. I suppose I need to work on how to ask girls out." Or if she was kind and sweet about it she could've said "Bro that's not okay. What you're saying is creepy and that won't ever work for you, you should've said _______. Try that next time." But the reason I was hesitant to use generic phraseology is because any guy can do that so why would she go out with me if I'm not doing anything special? I get that I should've gotten to know her better but that wasn't an option given my social status in school.

I get that I was creepy but I certainly didn't deserve that(I'm not saying you said I did). I think I would've benefited well from being shot down though, like a "Hah nice try weirdo get lost! Are you serious right now? That's so creepy", I would've been left to think "Ooh, that was really creepy I guess. I suppose I need to work on how to ask girls out." Or if she was kind and sweet about it she could've said "Bro that's not okay. What you're saying is creepy and that won't ever work for you, you should've said _______. Try that next time." But the reason I was hesitant to use generic phraseology is because any guy can do that so why would she go out with me if I'm not doing anything special? I get that I should've gotten to know her better but that wasn't an option given my social status in school.
agreed, the girl is a massive cunt. You don't assault people for coming onto you, especially not in the most painful area of their body. TBH you should have reported her to school admin or something for assault or maybe smacked her upside the head afterwards. Never take shit lying down.

"But the reason I was hesitant to use generic phraseology is because any guy can do that so why would she go out with me if I'm not doing anything special?" I get it but trying too hard to make yourself seem "special" makes them think you're either a weirdo narcissist or a pathetic simp. It seems to me your biggest stumbling block is probably autism and social awkwardness. It's hard for naturally awkward people but with enough practice it may be possible to train yourself to be able to fraud being NT.

you just TURNED 17?!??? :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelsrope:

I even see suifuels at this part of the internet.

I will be 30 in a few months.

To answer your question, never have I ever had the courage to ask out a toilet , mostly cuz i am VERY aware about my SMV and don't want to be more of a social pariah and ruin my family's name by being labelled as the local pervert

I didn't try
Exactly this. Why even bother if I know the outcome? Plus, I’m not looking to get chased by an angry mob who will chain me to a fence post and stone me to death.

I never even had a normal conversation with a girl in school. The only time girls talked to me was for a brief moment here or there to torment me and make me feel like shit. So it was pretty clear what would have happened if I had asked a girl out.

Based on your history in school and previous girls reaction to you I would say to hold off on asking girls out for now as it will almost certainly lead to nothing and will probably just make your life worse atm.

she laughed and left :whatfeels:

Normies would say "try therapy" but you'd just get some fat old foid who wouldn't take what you said seriously and put the blame back on you anyway.

No wonder you distrust women and have literally pushed a few away with how you were treated. It's like how an abused dog won't let a human near it, but things can get better with the right person [a needle in a haystack or unicorn foid in an incels case] You have youth on your side still anyway.

Last edited:
dnr past the first couple sentences but fuck those bitches

I got slurs hurled towards me

Normies would say "try therapy" but you'd just get some fat old foid who wouldn't take what you said seriously and put the blame back on you anyway.

No wonder you distrust women and have literally pushed a few away with how you were treated. It's like how an abused dog won't let a human near it, but things can get better with the right person [a needle in a haystack or unicorn foid in an incels case] You have youth on your side still anyway.
I agree psychologists and therapists only care about the damn money:llorarfeels:

Based:blackpill:

you just TURNED 17?!??? :feelsUgh::feelswhat::feelsrope:

I even see suifuels at this part of the internet.

I will be 30 in a few months.

To answer your question, never have I ever had the courage to ask out a toilet , mostly cuz i am VERY aware about my SMV and don't want to be more of a social pariah and ruin my family's name by being labelled as the local pervert
Why is my age so surprising to you?

dnr past the first couple sentences but fuck those bitches
Then you missed the main point. In a nutshell(no pun intended), I got kicked in the knackers for asking a girl out in a way I understand was verbally presumptuous and I came in too close for comfort but I didn't touch her and I made sure I was between her and the wall so she wasn't trapped in.

Then you missed the main point. In a nutshell(no pun intended), I got kicked in the knackers for asking a girl out in a way I understand was verbally presumptuous and I came in too close for comfort but I didn't touch her and I made sure I was between her and the wall so she wasn't trapped in.
that line you told her was G I G A A U T I S T I C but she was a cunt for kicking you.

dont ask women cuz i hate them

Lol this is such obvious bait:lul:

R
So I turned 17 in February. I was bullied in school which I can go in to detail about but in a nutshell, the Staceys would slap me, tell me I would die alone, call me a freak, spastic, freak out if I looked at them and always shoot me down if I tried to be funny. One also revealed very embarrassing and personal reddit posts I made. I got bullied by Chads too, don't you worry about that, I got punched a few times, they would pull out my chair, they would hide my work, spit one me, call me names, etc. So a lot of people say "Don't accuse women of being unattracted to you if you don't have the evidence" but this is why I have been scared of women and specifically asking them out. I get that this was presumptuous but her reaction was totally uncalled for. I made sure she was free to leave and wasn't confined in a space so I stood between her and the nearest wall, I came in a little too close for comfort and said something like "I've had my eye on you for a while and I know you're something special, let me show you what I can bring to your life because it's what none of your other boyfriends have done", she kicked me in the nuts and said I would die alone. It hurt so much that my knees collapsed and I fell against the bubblers I had to use to stay on my feet, I then hobbled to the toilets(which were thankfully right next to me) and I sat in there and cried for 15 minutes. My balls swelled up, it hurt more than anything in my life ever(I had a twisted testicle once and this was worse), I was humiliated and thankfully that was the last lesson. I refused to go to school the next day(the last day of the term thank God) and missed my exam and my last day of school was the first day of the next term, I was saved from jumping off the bag-racks to kill myself and that was my last moment at school after running off. I have had little interaction with women since and I was already scared of them prior. Twice a woman has tried to hug me and I pushed her away and refused but I of course couldn't explain the reasoning for my behaviour. I also couldn't tell my misandristic mother for complicated reasons but let's just say she wouldn't have taken it well and told me I deserved it.
:reeeeee::reeeeee:Ragefuel:reeeeee::reeeeee:I've never tried

My first time i asked i think i was 13 in middle school. It was definitely in middle school but i dont remember my age. I asked this girl Stephanie if she wanted to go out with me. I fucked up because i asked her in the middle of the hallway and her 2 best friends were with her. She laughed and then they all laughed. I never got an actual answer. They just walked away Laughing. I went to punch my friend Thomas because it was his stupid idea i ask because he knew i liked her. I kept telling him girls dont like me and im ugly nut he asked girls out before and even kissed a few girls so maybe he was trying to encourage me but it failed because ive known i was, if not ugly, at least less attractive to girls than their threshold of what they would be willing to accept to date. At lunch a random girl came up to me and asked, “Did you ask Stephanie out?” and I told her I did. I thought she might be interested in me or something because I was brave and asked a girl out but instead she also laughed then walked back to her lunch table and all the girls did an uproar of laughter. I was so embarrassed i threw my food away and left the cafeteria

In my years before and at college you kind of always know info a bout girls. You hve the same classes. Same group. You mybe know or at least have seen their parents. Its intimate. You know so much about a few girls at least. School is the easiest time to get a gf or kiss or date and I fucked all my years up by being ugly. :feelsbadman:

Then college ends. You are a real adult now. But cant ask women out at work due to workplace harrassment. I ask a lot of women where they met their boyfriends or husbands and they say at work but when I even hint at romantic interest they tell me to keep things professional or they will report me to HR. I cant fucking win cuz im so goddamn ugly. :cryfeels:
As stupid as it may sound i did try a few times asking women out on dates in my adult years. Its a numbers game right? Someone for everyone, right? Just gotta find my soulmate and be proactive, right? WRONG

EVERY. Let me repeat. EVERY WOMAN IVE ASKED OUT AS AN ADULT has told me she was in a relationship already, “I have a boyfriend. TEE-HEE” or ”Im not looking to date right now. TEE-HEE”
And i wrote this before. The one experience I had where I asked a girl to go out and she said she didnt want a bf at this time so i accepted her wishes then a literal fucking week later. 7 days. I overhear her telling a coworker that she got a bf, lost her virginity, and it felt so amazing she cried afterwards. FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You fucking despicable whore slut. Fucking broke me

I got good news a few weeks later though. She came to work crying and he dumped her fucking ass. Good riddance i hope she felt the most excruciating pain that fucking vile W-H-O-R-E! If she picked anyone else other than a prettyboi Chad she wouldnt have got her heart broken and spread her legs for literally fucking nothing. Waste of oxygen bitch!!!!!

First time I asked a girl out I got blacked.

Thats brutal....

Very brutal story, OP. They deserve a slow death.

As for me: the first time I tried, she humiliated me in front of ~ 30 people.

Last edited:
She felt uncomfortable and cried.

I feel the OP's pain. My first time was short and so bad, the only word she ever said was "No" and then I never saw her again, stupid American noodletoilet. :feelsree:

I didn’t even know I was ugly when I was younger. I wasnt fat and I thought I must be average looking ish right? After all you grow up and your family and grandparents all tell you what a handsome young man you are (yes I was retarded).

Didn’t realize until later that never had any single person ever complimented me that wasn’t my family.

I tried very hard to get all kinds of girls to go on a date with me and it simply never worked.

I tried befriending them over time, I tried joining clubs, I eventually tried red pill bullshit where I made it a numbers game and just cold asked out women I didn’t even know.

Eventually I realized the truth and found blackpillscience and what have you. It also became apparent that even average women had no trouble whatsoever getting a partner and getting laid (whereas a lot of men struggled like I did).

One time I can remember getting rejected was towards the end of a study session and I just cut them off and told them no biggie, let’s just get back to the Uni work lol. I was pretty used it by then but it still stings.

I tried online dating and that didn’t work either — I never get matches and the few times I do it’s either bots or they never reply so I gave up their too.

Meanwhile my sister who’s ugly as a hog got more than 50 matches on the first day of using tinder — really tells you something there eh? Note she’s a fatty lard ass and I’m actually in decent shape. Women really are the choosers and have no idea what it’s like to be an average (or worse) man.

i've never tried. I look at them, they look away or sometimes scoff at me.

for me, asking out a foid would have the same success rate as walking into a fortune 500 company and asking to be the ceo.

She never talked to me again and the second one had a boyfriend and the third one was disgusted by me and ironically they were all in my league or a little bit good looking than me :incel: