Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what dating women over 30 is like in 2019. This is how utterly and completely retarded men are who do it

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

If you have a mental illness or you have a fetish for senior citizens, you might think spending energy / effort / money on a woman over 30 is a good idea.

You might get praised for it on reddit. But rest assured, you are a complete idiot and you are mentally ill.

Everyone is laughing at men who do this, not with them.

And even then, you won't compare to her hundreds of massive cocks she experienced before you settled for you.

What a fucking beast is that creature

Quite liberating to accept that I’ll just be fucking 18-23 year old prostitutes until the end of time.. I’ll never have to put up with post wall roasties, ever. If I moneymaxx maybe I can get a legit harem.. we’ll see

Quite liberating to accept that I’ll just be fucking 18-23 year old prostitutes until the end of time.. I’ll never have to put up with post wall roasties, ever. If I moneymaxx maybe I can get a legit harem.. we’ll see

What country?

I'm considering south america. Not even that far from the USA.

What country?

I'm considering south america. Not even that far from the USA.
US probanaly but why not the rest of the world too.. if I have the money, why not?

She looks like she's 60

I feel sorry for her son, he probably posts here.

View attachment 89829

If you have a mental illness or you have a fetish for senior citizens, you might think spending energy / effort / money on a woman over 30 is a good idea.

You might get praised for it on reddit. But rest assured, you are a complete idiot and you are mentally ill.

Everyone is laughing at men who do this, not with them.

And even then, you won't compare to her hundreds of massive cocks she experienced before you settled for you.
Unfortunately, when you're 49, like me, dating a "woman over 30" is robbing the cradle.

I remember that she has some kind of syndrome that makes her age much faster

Good for you

What is that thing.

inb4 "volcel if you wouldn't"

Good cope. I would outright refuse to fuck these gargoyles.

Low just add subs at a pick to make controversy, this is larp or a genetic disease

31 yo? It seems 50 something. Better incel than cuck.

She looks like 45 tbh.

She gets to reproduce, meanwhile her looksmatch is hanging from the bedroom ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back