Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW This is what black girls bodies look like

C

catfishman23

Banned
-
Screenshot 20180520 005303

damn i guess black girls are still down with the bush. id fuck her for sure.

That's way better than what most black women look like naked.

fa8367a4aafd648ce92e25534bc582da.jpg

Last edited:
i don't date outside my race

I would have no chance, but If I did I wouldn't hesitate.

time to commit rassenschande

Africa sized cope. Black women are swirling while blackcels are jerking.

0457c2636e5976aefbab0f7706ce6f5a.jpg

Black femoids are swirling with white chads and tyrones

A black femoid will be aggressive and hostile towards whites, let alone white men or whitecels

nigger girls are so disgusting that not even nigger boys like them, this is why they chase white girls

nigger girls are so disgusting that not even nigger boys like them, this is why they chase white girls

There are fat nigger sows with names like 'LeDASHa' and there are cute black girls who can shut their fucking mouths; its not all the 500 pound nigger landwhale with her dozen screaming nigglets running around.

not bad tbh,
Have fun with herpes then, which half of all black women have. But wait, if you don't want herpes you must be a volcel xD

https://newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/
cough condom cough
And she wouldn't fuck you, black women hate white men

Eh i feel like its usually the sudanese and that sort of area of black femoids that you dont see with white males, but plenty of african/ african american femoids date white guys

A std factory

your threads are autistic as fuck

Looks like a temple of doom

whiteCELS b-b-but i don't date outside my own race
(not talking to all whitecels obviously, just the hypocrites)

Have fun with herpes then, which half of all black women have. But wait, if you don't want herpes you must be a volcel xD

https://newsone.com/456732/nearly-half-of-all-black-women-have-herpes/

While black women do have TERRIBLE hygiene its probably more than half of the population that has one of the herpes viruses somewhere on their body. Its just most people are asymptomatic carriers. Just like most people carry antibiotic resistant bacteria they just don't have a problem from them.

I've seen research that showed many black people in the US carry diseases not normally expected in the US but are more common in 3rd world countries at worrying rates much higher than the white population.

you picked a horrible example.

Looks p good to me. Apart from the pierced nips anyway.

Aint got the right tool for what they are use to but some black woman are fine.

Black women do have some decent features such as big asses, thick thighs and big dick sucking lips, but I'd only get with a light-skinned one. I've seen Thai women with these features, but they also have the Asian looks that I like, so I'd prefer to get with one of them.