Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is what being one of the smartest people in the world gets you

Why are you posting pictures of gay couple‘s?

Apparently, she was his student lol. He was also very young back then also.

His jaw mogs mine

But yeah, he could do better.

He could've gotten a better woman with his status.

He gets paid to whore out his problem solving skills for theory builder Chads.

Terence Taopill

This is one of the things that never ceases to baffle me.

I see so many mega-rich and high status men (billionaires, celebrities etc) who can have their pick of the sexiest women on the planet to be their partner, yet they end up choosing some average (or even below average/ugly) woman as their partner.

This guy you posted is an example, mark Zuckerberg is another example

It just makes no sense.

Also if we’re simply talking about physical appearance (not even taking intelligence into play), this guy completely mogs her

This ugly fat old woman is not worthy to be with him, she is not even worthy to be with an ugly rice-cel who makes an average salary

This is one of the things that never ceases to baffle me.

I see so many mega-rich and high status men (billionaires, celebrities etc) who can have their pick of the sexiest women on the planet to be their partner, yet they end up choosing some average (or even below average/ugly) woman as their partner.

This guy you posted is an example, mark Zuckerberg is another example

It just makes no sense.
Because men actually develop romantic feelings (even though that's cope). A lot of average men want to stay with their first partner and I believe that it was that guy's first partner.

Mark Zuckerberg had to beg and show off his success to get his wife back (when she broke up with him long ago as his gf, but now they're married and have a kid).

Also if we’re simply talking about physical appearance (not even taking intelligence into play), this guy completely mogs her

This ugly fat old woman is not worthy to be with him, she is not even worthy to be with an ugly rice-cel who makes an average salary
This guy is easily a millionaire (because of his status), but obviously the average professor isn't as rich as him of course.

SHES GONNA LEAVE HIM FOR A TALL WHITE GUY

SHES GONNA LEAVE HIM FOR A TALL WHITE GUY
They were like together for almost 20 years. He has more reasons to leave than she has reasons to leave, she knows her worth, and he has the upper hand.

Could be a possibility though.