Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what awaits you in the West, Curries.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
"Indian-Americans are the wealthiest group of immigrants in the US."

Just because one curry is poor in the west doesn't mean all of them are.

cope

Indian-Americans are the wealthiest group of immigrants in the US. AAPI Data says Indian-Americans are the highest earning ethnic group in the US with $139,000 median household income while the overall median US household income is $61,372 as per the US Census Bureau.

Lol

Still better than living in curry land for some curries.

This was in Saudi Arabia, one of Aramco's offices.

Last edited:
Indian-Americans are the wealthiest group of immigrants in the US. AAPI Data says Indian-Americans are the highest earning ethnic group in the US with $139,000 median household income while the overall median US household income is $61,372 as per the US Census Bureau.

Lol
wonder how many are married

A literal object:feelsaww::feelsaww:

they actually are

they will still be disrespected by everyone though

wtf? i thought i would be fucking a blonde in the middle of a Mississippi farmhouse. right in front of her father. this is bullshit!

wonder how many are married
According to the report 71 per cent of Indian Americans are married compared with 59 per cent of Asian Americans and 51 per cent of the US adults."

Read this -
"As many as 86 per cent of the Indian Americans marry inside the community, the Pew report said based on figures of new marriages between 2008 and 2010.
Only two per cent of Indian Americans married among non-Indian Asian and another 12 per cent among non-Asians."

Also this -
"88% of Indian women reproduce with the same race father."

The shocking part -
"Ninety-one percent of Indian Americans said they would prefer to find their own partner."

Conclusion - curries are volcels in the US. Most of them manage to find a currywhore (without arrangemarriagemaxing) and ascend.

I am a curry and I gotta say that living in the US is significantly better than India, you guys have no idea how ridiculous of a hellscape that country is. I make a lot of money working from home in a very low pollution and scenic part of the country. The only thing missing in my life is love but frankly I don't think I would ever get married even if I lived in india since I am short and unattractive.

According to the report 71 per cent of Indian Americans are married compared with 59 per cent of Asian Americans and 51 per cent of the US adults."

Read this -
"As many as 86 per cent of the Indian Americans marry inside the community, the Pew report said based on figures of new marriages between 2008 and 2010.
Only two per cent of Indian Americans married among non-Indian Asian and another 12 per cent among non-Asians."

Also this -
"88% of Indian women reproduce with the same race father."

The shocking part -
"Ninety-one percent of Indian Americans said they would prefer to find their own partner."

Conclusion - curries are volcels in the US. Most of them manage to find a currywhore (without arrangemarriagemaxing) and ascend.
Holy shit.

Curry = God after all.

I love posts about curries :feelshaha:

Lol
JFL @ household income.

Jz44p6oo86e31

Lol
Cope, homeless chad > stemmaxxed currycel

Cope, homeless chad > stemmaxxed currycel
In terms of SMV it is true. But this thread is focusing more on the financial conditions of curries in the west.

In terms of SMV it is true. But this thread is focusing more on the financial conditions of curries in the west.
smv is all that matters in life though