Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill This is what awaits beta buxxers!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Jfl even high tier normies can get landwhales at best.
Fucking brutal.
Do these soys have 0 dignity?
Like how could you live with the fact that your partner is a huge, diabetic landwhale?
I would rather rope.
@Notorious Inkler
thoughts?

Her face/head alone probably weighs more than me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL

Brutal man my only hope is betabuxing

Jfl even high tier normies can get landwhales at best.
Fucking brutal.
Do these soys have 0 dignity?
Like how could you live with the fact that your partner is a huge, diabetic landwhale?
I would rather rope.
@Notorious Inkler
thoughts?
View attachment 540100
>b-but normies easily slay bro
>oofy doofy is legit bro

Imagine studying all your life, working all your life, buying a house and a car and everything just to marry creature?
This is beyond pathetic, he definitely has some mental disorders.

>b-but normies easily slay bro
>oofy doofy is legit bro
They be coping hard.
Even normies will be incels in the future
Imagine studying all your life, working all your life, buying a house and a car and everything just to marry creature?
fr bro.
He should seek some T treatment.

JFL @ believing that all normtards are like that. FUCKTARDS, HERE IN EUROPE THERE ARE ALMOST NO FAT FEMALES :feelsaww::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
That's a Burgerland problem :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
The saddest part is that she smv mogs him to infinity and beyond. She can leave him at any point and replace him with a richer chad. That is a fact.

Idk like what is the point? I rather be alone than have that. If you want sex then just pay for it. Well unless they are eachothers soul mates then ok I guess but I doubt it, he probably got manipulated by his family and is bluepilled asf

her face looks like a bloated putrefied corpse you'd find floating in a polluted river.

The average burgerland toilet probably weighs more than me and you and everyone here combined
Yep :feelshaha:
Where did I say that in my comment? :feelssus::feelswhat:
I was commenting about that specific case in the thread
I didn't mean you specifically, my bad, indeed. I meant the guys who believe that all normies worldwide date landwhales. :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
She probably do a lot of things in sex like carrying and suck his dick at the same time :feelsseriously:

CF31Mdq

She looks like the cat that got the cream ^

full fat of course

as medicann says , you are not loosing anything .
Her face/head alone probably weighs more than me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL
lol
You can imagine all he does to keep in shape while she just watches, guzzling down the full fat cream by the pint.
maybe thats what he wants, chads know stacys wont stay loyal.

Last edited: