Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what an incel looks like in 2k20

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-

uMo23oE_d.jpg

Jfl this guy moggs me from Nagasaki to Mozambique.
20 years ago this guy would be slaying prime hot jb's, but in 2020 hes an incel asking people how he can improve his looks and get girls

>med
>non ethnic eyes
>not even that bad of a chin tbh
>incel
kms

sub8 confirmed

>med
>non ethnic eyes
>not even that bad of a chin tbh
>incel
kms
From looking at his post history I found out that he is using colored contacts, so he normally has shit colored eyes. Also in some other pics you can see some seriously bad norwooding

That guys pupils are ENORMOUS oh my god. Forget inceldom, this guy is probably in communication with 5th dimension DMT entities right now.

Looks like a normal white normie

That guys pupils are ENORMOUS oh my god. Forget inceldom, this guy is probably in communication with 5th dimension DMT entities right now.
Its contacts

Lol, I know this guy, he has an account here.

He's fucking trolling. He mogs many celebrities who are considered hot

Those laughable contacts make him look worse in fact

You guys are coping hard thinking that guy is an incel, he's a nacry looking for attention.

uMo23oE_d.jpg

Jfl this guy moggs me from Nagasaki to Mozambique.
20 years ago this guy would be slaying prime hot jb's, but in 2020 hes an incel asking people how he can improve his looks and get girls

you're deluded hes not an incel just an attention seeking fakecel

>Raiders fan

Yeah no wonder he's an incel

those bluepilled comments full of virtue signaling

Why did he post that to IT? Jfl you already know what they're going to say
It's over for hyper-dimesionalsentientbeingcels

Mogs everyone on this forum tbh

Except for the chad larpers ofc

Chads.co

JFL its over if you have reptilian eyes

He looks crazy, like he'd murder you in your sleep for something he imagined you did to him in one of his dreams

Sub 8 law is brutal

looks like he would murder you

jfl that eye color fraud :lul:
midface of death

Just passing by. Gonna act like i never saw that picture.

Just a fag wanting attention tbh

tbh his pupils dont look natural at all

He's not incel. Fucking hell you're such a cuck if you say he is because you're coddling a high tier normie who'd slay anywhere but maybe Tinder.
edit: I mean anyone, I'm not referring to the OP when I say "you", just btw

He's not incel. Fucking hell you're such a cuck if you say he is because you're coddling a high tier normie who'd slay anywhere but maybe Tinder.
edit: I mean anyone, I'm not referring to the OP when I say "you", just btw
I don't know his chin is pretty bad. With beard fraud he's not an incel, but he could've ended up a virgin up to to the point where he realized it was his looks and he started beardfrauding.

I don't know his chin is pretty bad. With beard fraud he's not an incel, but he could've ended up a virgin up to to the point where he realized it was his looks and he started beardfrauding.

View attachment 228503
Hm. Alright. Still looks like a brutal mogger of most of this forum at least. Or so I picture in my mind.

Hm. Alright. Still looks like a brutal mogger of most of this forum at least. Or so I picture in my mind.
He might be norwooding too since he always has his hat on.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Legit lol'd at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back