Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what an incel looks like in 2k20

JFL at claiming to be incel with a chin like that. Not to mention blue eyes.

If this guy is having trouble, I've got no chance. Also, why are there so many foids on IT? Their 'clever' usernames and Flair's are so annoying I can barely bother reading through the posts

Those are fake contacts his eyes are brown/black lmfao. That's why it looks horrible in the picture with his pupils.
Oh yeah? Didn't notice. I mean I personally think brown/black eyes look better but I know how femoids are about the blue eyed halo so I take it a bit personally you know. He might be frauding more than I thought I will admit.

Oh yeah? Didn't notice. I mean I personally think brown/black eyes look better but I know how femoids are about the blue eyed halo so I take it a bit personally you know. He might be frauding more than I thought I will admit.
He is frauding hard lmfao.
JFL at claiming to be incel with a chin like that. Not to mention blue eyes.
See that's his chin without beardfraud. It's in teh imgur album.

if this guy is a incel I should just die right now

I talked to him on reddit. He seems to think that chin/jaw shape has no impact on beard shape and anyone with a recessed chin can grow a Bilzarionaire beard.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back