Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious This is what ALL whites would look like if they didnt racemix

Ye that's correct, modern Italians especially in the North are still close to the ancient Iron Age Romans.
Yeah. Before they mixed with Germans the Roman profile was basically Greek/Anatolian. After Germans mixed with them they shifted more towards Etruscans. So in a way the German dna flushed away the Eastern shit.

This isn't true. Southern Germany has significant Roman DNA. Southern Germany used to be like Northern Germany or the Netherlands genetically but became browner after the Roman invasion. The original Anglo-Saxons were like the Icelandic today, but they mixed with British Celts.
Incorrect, they've always been shorter & darker than most Germans, and are hence called "Alpinids"
Yeah that's cap. This is a retarded myth perpetuated by brown Americans who cope about not passing in Germany.

Google Eva Braun, for example, she's from Bavaria and looks more Nordic than any Brit for instance.

Do they have Roman dna? Maybe 20% at max in some areas. That's it.

Southern Germans aren't brown people and if Romans mixed with Germans they usually brought them back to their home like Rome etc.
Ye exactly, they took DNA out
Browner isnt the right term to use but they do have a higher instance of darker phenotypes than nordic phenotypes

This is common sense, northern germans often have full nord phenos

while central germans just look like someone who's broadly white
Exactly
Steppe and Yamanya had white skin though. Anatolian farmers were similar to Southern Euros in skin color. Browner.
It got depigmented due to the climate, also ANF are "browner" but are still generally White

Yeah. Before they mixed with Germans the Roman profile was basically Greek/Anatolian.
Not necessarily, it was always quite similar to the North Italian population as it is today, but they did have some Greek-Anatolian in them, and Anatolia was more European back then
After Germans mixed with them they shifted more towards Etruscans. So in a way the German dna flushed away the Eastern shit.
Kinda true, but Romans were still White & basically laid the foundation for European culture/civilization

This is common sense, northern germans often have full nord phenos

while central germans just look like someone who's broadly white
Are you from Germany? Lol. No you're not.

"Common sense". Germans don't originate from Modern day Germany. They migrated westwards from Gothland Sweden to Eastern Europe and later to what is nowadays Germanic Europe.

French people on the other hand are locals and they're usually swarthy. You can easily tell a German apart from a French, even if the German has black hair and black eyes.

This "common sense" of yours doesn't apply for us.

Person black and white group people old monochrome 1358794 pxherecom

Are you from Germany? Lol. No you're not.

"Common sense". Germans don't originate from Modern day Germany. They migrated westwards from Gothland Sweden to Eastern Europe and later to what is nowadays Germanic Europe.

French people on the other hand are locals and they're usually swarthy. You can easily tell a German apart from a French, even if the German has black hair and black eyes.
I mean they are "darker" but they're not Swarthy the way a MENA or curry is.

And yeah, facial features are also important for race/ethnic determination

@Shitskin=Shitlife Honestly, I don't think there will ever be a fix to inceldom

I'd say this is a fix to inceldom:

1. Extremely advanced body modification technology to make all incels at least normie tier in looks and tall.

2. Arranged marriages, female hypergamy outlawed.

Yes. When Romans(meds) conquered England, they raped local Nordic foids and like this the Anglosaxone phenotype was formed.
Where did you get this idea of romans being like shitskin pajeets that rape everyone?

Somewhat true in a way, look at the Scythians in Persia.
That would be the reverse actually. White scythians bleached the native Zagrosian/INF. Not once in history has a white land been genuinley browned. Aside from nowadays in america I guess.

And this is also what Europeans would look like if Nazis won WW2. Inceldom is 100% caused by racial mixing.
He looks like average result for "blonde haired male", never seen ogres like me there - blue eyes, blonde hair but round faces without jaw and chin

Yeah that's cap. This is a retarded myth perpetuated by brown Americans who cope about not passing in Germany.

Google Eva Braun, for example, she's from Bavaria and looks more Nordic than any Brit for instance.

Do they have Roman dna? Maybe 20% at max in some areas. That's it.

Southern Germans aren't brown people and if Romans mixed with Germans they usually brought them back to their home like Rome etc.
20% Italian DNA would completely change the appearance of Nords. White traits are recessive. Imagine if Swedes were given 20% Italian DNA and what that would do to their phenotype. Blonde hair and blue eyes would become far less common.

I can't find the study right now but they looked at Munich in the early iron age and then looked at Roman Munich and there was a significant push genetically towards the south.

20% Italian DNA would completely change the appearance of Nords. White traits are recessive. Imagine if Swedes were given 20% Italian DNA and what that would do to their phenotype. Blonde hair and blue eyes would become far less common.
It would make their hair & eyes somewhat more darker on average, but they'd still easily be classifiable as White
I can't find the study right now but they looked at Munich in the early iron age and then looked at Roman Munich and there was a significant push genetically towards the south.
Cite it

I mean they are "darker" but they're not Swarthy the way a MENA or curry is.

And yeah, facial features are also important for race/ethnic determination
MENAs aren't like Indians anyways.

I've met Berbers and they resemble French people. The white ones. The nigger mixed ones obviously don't.

If France would receive all the mena migrants that Germany is currently receiving I don't think a tourist could differentiate a migrant from a local based on phenotype.

It got depigmented due to the climate, also ANF are "browner" but are still generally White
The depigmentation didn't happen to the same degree in Iberia was my point. There was some migration to Britain because of the bell-beaker culture. Once again, the biggest genetic change came from Anatolian farmers directly replacing most Western hunter-gatherers.

I've met Berbers and they resemble French people. The white ones. The nigger mixed ones obviously don't.

If France would receive all the mena migrants that Germany is currently receiving I don't think a tourist could differentiate a migrant from a local based on phenotype.
Cope

French look way different on average. And not to mention, only a few MENA can pass as White-skinned & European like Zidane.

Only on this forum could the fucking French somehow be non-White.

Last edited:
It would make their hair & eyes somewhat more darker on average, but they'd still easily be classifiable as White
They would no longer look Nordic. They wouldn't fit in Scandinavia after the mixing.

Cope

French look way different on average. And not to mention, only a few MENA can pass as White-skinned & European like Zidane.

Yeah, they don’t. Like I mentioned in another thread, it’s always people from mixed backgrounds or non-Europeans defending swarthy European countries. If we, as Europeans, don't even claim our neighboring countries, there's no hope for others like Americans. So it's in the end a selfish goal to feel better about oneself.

It’s similar to Arabs using Italians as their profile pictures or saying, “Look, I could pass in Italy.” Non-whites often want to establish some arbitrary connection to actual whites.

It’s just something I’ve noticed. There's no coping here, especially since I've been to France multiple times and interacted with the locals, unlike you, who seems to know French people based on Google images, where everything is extremely whitewashed anyhow.

t would make their hair & eyes somewhat more darker on average, but they'd still easily be classifiable as White
Sure, but blonde hair and blue eyes are one of the main reasons why whites look good.
Cope

If you see white algerians, at most, they will look vaguely mediteranean, or they are Kabyles/Riffians, or they are in fact just spanish/portugese/other europeans who settled in Algeria. Even some Dutch muslims were known to have settled in Algeria in medevil times.

And most of the immigrants in Germany are Turks, so no shit they'd look more European.

Sure, but blonde hair and blue eyes are one of the main reasons why whites look good.

If you see white algerians, at most, they will look vaguely mediteranean, or they are Kabyles/Riffians, or they are in fact just spanish/portugese/other europeans who settled in Algeria. Even some Dutch muslims were known to have settled in Algeria in medevil times.

View attachment 1293052View attachment 1293053View attachment 1293054
And most of the immigrants in Germany are Turks, so no shit they'd look more European.
Extremely cherry picked images + average Turk in Germany can pass in Pakistan at best, unless he's West Anatolian.

I don't want to talk to menas about race. They're the biggest copers when it comes to being swarthy and it's just a waste of time on my end.

So yes Mehmet you're actually white Aryan and you're actually Dutch Muslim :feelsokman: :feelscomfy:

Yeah, they don’t. Like I mentioned in another thread, it’s always people from mixed backgrounds or non-Europeans defending swarthy European countries.
Did a DNA test, I'm Irish & English mainly with some North Italic mixed in

And link to that thread?
If we, as Europeans, don't even claim our neighboring countries
A lot of that is to do with socio-cultural stuff as well, right?
, there's no hope for others like Americans. So it's in the end a selfish goal to feel better about oneself.

It’s similar to Arabs using Italians as their profile pictures or saying, “Look, I could pass in Italy.”
That is true, most of them don't or could only pass as a few darker Southern Meds
Non-whites often want to establish some arbitrary connection to actual whites.
So to you, only Germanics are White?
It’s just something I’ve noticed. There's no coping here, especially since I've been to France multiple times and interacted with the locals, unlike you, who seems to know French people based on Google images, where everything is extremely whitewashed anyhow.
I've seen tons of images, plus also read anthropology

I also now how genetics+genotype work.

Did a DNA test, I'm Irish & English mainly with some North Italic mixed in
Cool. At least no French :feelsdevil::dab:
So to you, only Germanics are White?
Where did I say this? I didn't right? So let's not strawman and stoop to low reddit tactics to release frustration.

Generally speaking Germanics, English people, Irish, scottish, Hungarians, and Slavics are white (Maybe I'm forgetting some idk, its late). As in skin color. I messaged you privately about American conception of whiteness, which is tied to Europeanness, which I find ridiculous and isnt a thing in Europe. Sicilians are swarthy, but they're one of the most important parts of Europe and are Europeans. Same as France. They look darker for the most part, but obviously are Europeans.

Extremely cherry picked images
Where did i say otherwise? Learn to resd
average Turk in Germany can pass in Pakistan at best, unless he's West Anatolian.
Average turk is still more european looking, so according to your own logic, they would be less out of place in france.
I don't want to talk to menas about race. They're the biggest copers when it comes to being swarthy and it's just a waste of time on my end.
I am literally pink

Cool. At least no French :feelsdevil::dab:
Norman, actually still jfl.
Where did I say this? I didn't right? So let's not strawman and stoop to low reddit tactics to release frustration.
Alright, apologies brocel.
Generally speaking Germanics, English people, Irish, scottish, Hungarians, and Slavics are white (Maybe I'm forgetting some idk, its late).
Most Meds(North ones) & Balkans as well, Slavic is too broad of a term to begin with.

Generally, I use White=European, since they have similar genotypes & all cluster very close on a PCA.

Race is more than skin-tone, it also has to do with facial features, genotype, etc.
As in skin color. I messaged you privately about American conception of whiteness, which is tied to Europeanness, which I find ridiculous and isnt a thing in Europe. Sicilians are swarthy, but they're one of the most important parts of Europe and are Europeans
Sicilians are wayyyyy darker than most Meds on average, no questions asked.

They're kind of a peripheral/outlying population. Mainland Italians & North Iberians & French reflect the Med population better
. Same as France. They look darker for the most part, but obviously are Europeans.
Well yeah ofc, they are darker no one denied that: However, they are easily discernible as White/European

2f80701e3193103bafd0ca2503719686.jpg

Extremely cherry picked images + average Turk in Germany can pass in Pakistan at best, unless he's West Anatolian.
Yeah, because some are Greeks who switched culture & religion, some are Slavic slave descents, etc.

So yes Mehmet you're actually white Aryan and you're actually Dutch Muslim :feelsokman: :feelscomfy:
KEK

And this is also what Europeans would look like if Nazis won WW2. Inceldom is 100% caused by racial mixing.
All Europeans never looked like that. The majority of them are brown haired and probably brown eyed for starters. Most people have average faces and are average height. They’re probably mostly skinny fat too.

Steppe and Yamanya had white skin though. Anatolian farmers were similar to Southern Euros in skin color. Browner.

Trading over centuries can have a big impact. Jews slowly became whiter over the centuries as a result of only a tiny number of them mixing per generation. I think the direct Anatolian migration replacing the hunter-gatherers caused the biggest genetic change, but there was a second migration with the bell beakers.
Wasn’t white skin a later adaptation?

Last edited:
The niggas have truly ruined everything

Inceldom is caused by female's being allowed to choose what they always wanted. If every man was a Chad, 80% would still be incel. You can't beat female nature and statistics if you play by their rules.

This is what all curries would look like if they didnt racemix.​

Inceldom is caused by female's being allowed to choose what they always wanted. If every man was a Chad, 80% would still be incel. You can't beat female nature and statistics if you play by their rules.
Yep 100% correct. Foids would simply start going only for the males with status in society like cops, firemen, politicians. Also they would all start sharing the manager at work

Yep 100% correct. Foids would simply start going only for the males with status in society like cops, firemen, politicians. Also they would all start sharing the manager at work
Yep, to eliminate inceldom without changing female nature would be for every man to be exactly the same. I suppose they could still find some retarded nit-pick like the month the man was born in or something like that.