Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what a truecel looks like

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
500 swipes - 0 matches

99900a9600b94344feb56f16bf89c738.jpg

Dude ain't even that bad, come on. Maybe your profile description sucks? Probably not his best photo though...

I don't think he's ugly

is that you? are you a manlet? is this bs? i think its bs.

someone run tinder experiment with his pics to confirm the larp

as if women give a shit about your Tinder Bio rofl.

Well, you have a point there, my dude. The handsome Nazi pedophile Tinder experiments are fucking hilarious though.

This is such a low IQ thread. There is no way in hell that guy did not get any matches after 500 swipes.

Stop fucking lying.

This is such a low IQ thread. There is no way in hell that guy did not get any matches after 500 swipes.

High IQ post for a Low IQ thread :feelzez:

I would have to see the tinder profile with pics as proof otherwise thread is pointless. If the profile isnt set up correctly foids could view it as fake or be even less interested. Also you have to put a decent height.

Average looking whites and above can't be incel.

JFL. Just kill yourself if you're a sub-10 man in 2018.

I would have to see the tinder profile with pics as proof otherwise thread is pointless. If the profile isnt set up correctly foids could view it as fake or be even less interested. Also you have to put a decent height.
I literally only put "6ft2" in the bio.

He looks non-threatening and introverted. Death sentence right there. Personality actually matters, and nice guys finish last, even when they look like that.

not lying. Make a Tinder profile with that pic in Western Germany to see for yourself. I got zero matches.

They smell the catfish theory, happened to me too and got called out for it.

This guy is only average too

Well I don´t believe it. No way that guy got 500 swipes no matches. Maybe you only swiped for 8+/10? because in 500 swipes even a few girls would accidentally swipe yes, plus that guy isn´t bad looking, he is better looking than me.

Online dating is pointless unless you are at least 8/10. Tinder is for quick fucking and only men that get to do that are 8+.