Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over This is what a Curry male must look like in order to be desired by Curryfoids in India

C

Confessor

Banned
-

If you aren't SMV matched with this guy in 2023 you should rope

@psychotic_cock69 @adharmi

i mean u want currfoids to likeyOU?

i mean u want currfoids to likeyOU?
I am in curryland so only curryfoids are my option. Some really cute Asian girls in the North East but they are very rare to encounter.

its lifefuel for me knowing that even if i am a retard atleast im not ethnic

I am in curryland so only curryfoids are my option. Some really cute Asian girls in the North East but they are very rare to encounter.
God damn that’s rough buddy. Do you really have designated shitting streets?

You a mudman ? @Zozizo

If you aren't SMV matched with this guy in 2023 you should rope

@psychotic_cock69 @adharmi

I do not even look remotely like this nigger. Brutally over

its lifefuel for me knowing that even if i am a retard atleast im not ethnic
Indeed, submissive white worshipping ethnic fags like half this forum are the legit lowest form of the human male species

So Excited Dancing GIF

Indeed, submissive white worshipping ethnic fags like half this forum are the legit lowest form of the human male species
white worshipping ? I like Asian girls not white girls.

No homo but only 4.5k likes for literally the hottest curry I have ever seen
Your average foid could pull that but that guy is like the rank 1 curry sitting with the average foid

No one's gonna believe this guy's a curry at first glance. Even i couldn't until i saw his name

No homo but only 4.5k likes for literally the hottest curry I have ever seen
Your average foid could pull that but that guy is like the rank 1 curry sitting with the average foid
Nah check out his videos and he has racked more tham million views on some.

Nah check out his videos and he has racked more tham million views on some.
Oh ok excellent to see, still lookism but at least he pulls some views thats like 0.1 percent curry genetics he is probably mixed or something though

Oh ok excellent to see, still lookism but at least he pulls some views thats like 0.1 percent curry genetics he is probably mixed or something though
Nah he is from my hometown. I have a cousin who would height and face mog him. Do you really think all curries are slum dwellers lol ? If you go to a posh area in Mumbai, Bangalore you will find zoomer kids like these enjoying life with their dad's money.

Nah he is from my hometown. I have a cousin who would height and face mog him. Do you really think all curries are slum dwellers lol ? If you go to a posh area in Mumbai, Bangalore you will find zoomer kids like these enjoying life with their dad's money.
I don't really know a lot about india, would someone like that guy be 100% indian?

So, white. Got it.