Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the worst time to be alive

R

righteouscel

-
I feel bad for all of y'all for being born in the most wicked times in history. We could've all had a wife and a good job with a picket white fence house just 50 years and kids. The problem is that now since the internet came out women are just Chad sexually and have technology to achieve their sexual preferences. It's sad to say but things are just gonna get worse until we eventually die the only thing that can make this life fulfilling would be to get rich which alot of us can't anyways so we are just waiting to go to heaven and the antichrist. It's really just a meme for us to be alive and to be born in these times we literally are just here for the plot and for the scriptures to come true as everything gets worse and worse.

Last edited:
GIVE ME MORE WATER

I rather live now than in the middle ages with no electricity and bathrooms, the problem with modern society is feminism, dating apps, and Leftist progressive SJWS.

Life is just a never-ending stream of copes now, just trying to full fill yourself with random stuff, internet, video games etc.

For me anyways, its been like that since I was very young, even before I discovered the whole incel thing

Born too late to explore the Earth.
Born too early to explore space.
Born just in time to be a sexless loser.

Life is just a never-ending stream of copes now, just trying to full fill yourself with random stuff, internet, video games etc.

For me anyways, its been like that since I was very young, even before I discovered the whole incel thing
Same Ive basically been an outcast in denial since i started primary school, i spent a good part of my life online.

I rather live now than in the middle ages with no electricity and bathrooms, the problem with modern society is feminism, dating apps, and Leftist progressive SJWS.
if you were truly a subhuman in that age aka a small weak men, you would die in the winter of a cold

if you were truly a subhuman in that age aka a small weak men, you would die in the winter of a cold
Unless you were a Nobleman, but the vast majority of the population were peasants.

Cope having meaningful relationships is everything plus they had hella drugs back then

Based and blackpilled

I can think of worse times.

Its Not the time that Is Bad ( you have more qol / convenience ) Then ever before.

Its Just that people are Bad and Woman are gatekeeping shitheads with entitlement.

Small men are small because their genetics are designed to survive famines. It’s why your body didn’t turn into an HGH factory at 13 yrs old and why your growth plates sealed early. Someone like Shaquille O’Neal would’ve been the first to die in medieval times unless they were nobility and had unlimited food (and even then).

It’s why the West has gotten rapidly taller in the last few hundred years. All of the negatives associated with being tall have been eliminated. People who have hyperactive pituitary glands won’t starve to death anymore, and then receive increased sexual selection.

This is the greatest time in history to be alive (if you’re Chad or a Western woman).

Life for everyone else is the way it’s always been for most people for most of history, pretty miserable.

and things are only going to get worse.

Likewise.

id rather be born in the year 2789 AD, when Redout II takes place

I feel bad for all of y'all for being born in the most wicked times in history. We could've all had a wife and a good job with a picket white fence house just 50 years and kids. The problem is that now since the internet came out women are just Chad sexually and have technology to achieve their sexual preferences. It's sad to say but things are just gonna get worse until we eventually die the only thing that can make this life fulfilling would be to get rich which alot of us can't anyways so we are just waiting to go to heaven and the antichrist. It's really just a meme for us to be alive and to be born in these times we literally are just here for the plot and for the scriptures to come true as everything gets worse and worse.
lmfao this is definitely not the worst time to live, sure our lives are filled with tons of conditioning from the time we are born, most people have a totally shit diet, live an awful unhealthy lifestyle, but imagine having all of these issues and no copes like internet and gym or whatever else it is you like to do, would be much worse no?

This is the greatest time in history to be alive (if you’re Chad or a Western woman).

Life for everyone else is the way it’s always been for most people for most of history, pretty miserable.
this tbh

Small men are small because their genetics are designed to survive famines. It’s why your body didn’t turn into an HGH factory at 13 yrs old and why your growth plates sealed early. Someone like Shaquille O’Neal would’ve been the first to die in medieval times unless they were nobility and had unlimited food (and even then).

It’s why the West has gotten rapidly taller in the last few hundred years. All of the negatives associated with being tall have been eliminated. People who have hyperactive pituitary glands won’t starve to death anymore, and then receive increased sexual selection.
HIGH IQ

lmfao this is definitely not the worst time to live, sure our lives are filled with tons of conditioning from the time we are born, most people have a totally shit diet, live an awful unhealthy lifestyle, but imagine having all of these issues and no copes like internet and gym or whatever else it is you like to do, would be much worse no?
800px Hypergamy

Yeah mang, its was already like this in the later 20th century but it got and keep getting much more worse in the 21st, if was already over for Zoomers and Gen Alpha

Born too early to explore space.
Born just in time to be a sexless loser.
Bortn too early to explore space.
Born just in time to have my baby cock chopped up by a corrupt medical system and ground into face cream for profit.

Really hit the lotto.

Born just in time to have my baby cock chopped up by a corrupt medical system and ground into face cream for profit.

Really hit the lotto.
Brutal. Have you tried foreskin restoration?

Those are the only times that ever were manifested. Dont be tricked into thinking past actually happened because no, nothing before my birth actually happened, there is lore but its just another archontic trick so divine powers would be tricked by immersity of this fake wicked reality

Try early Industrial Revolution, kek

I wish I was born like 1000 years in the future

Really hit the lotto.

Those are the only times that ever were manifested. Dont be tricked into thinking past actually happened because no, nothing before my birth actually happened, there is lore but its just another archontic trick so divine powers would be tricked by immersity of this fake wicked reality
I have a hard time fathoming that anything existed before me and that anything will exist after I cease to do so.

It is not worth it. I bet it won’t ever be like the original hood again
I don’t care if it’s a scam or never happens. I’ll gladly waste all my fiat green paper on the hope that I might one day be able to purchase something that will actually make my life better.

Boomers do something similar, except they buy shitty boats they never use.

I don’t care if it’s a scam or never happens. I’ll gladly waste all my fiat green paper on the hope that I might one day be able to purchase something that will actually make my life better.

Boomers do something similar, except they buy shitty boats they never use.
Damn I have phimosis and when I pull it back my tip is crazy sensitive I can barely touch it without cringing I wonder how pussy feels :ahegao: