Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting This is the worst time in history to be bald.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
It seems like everyone took the hairpill in 2018. I go to a nigger barbershop and almost all these dudes have a full head of hair. I fucking hate my life.

My hair is thinning really bad now, almost reminds me of the ghouls in Fallout.

Has anyone gone full baldcel? Starting to feel like I have no choice. The problem is it's gonna make me look older and I'll have to start bulking again. FUCKING HELL IT NEVER ENDS JUST KILL ME

Last edited:
While balding can be a death sentence for many people, there are people who can pull it off and still look decent without having male model tier looks, like George Carlin and Peter Stormare.

Images

Download

Your black, blacks can’t go bald. And if they do just shave it off. Blacks hair naturally look baldish and not thick and long like the white mans.

i didn;t stand a chance againt the norwood reaper

Your black, blacks can’t go bald. And if they do just shave it off. Blacks hair naturally look baldish and not thick and long like the white mans.
This

Blacks look very good bald.

I’ve been Norwood 3 since 18.. destroyed my life. 7 years now I haven’t had relationships and experiences.

It seems like everyone took the hairpill in 2018. I go to a nigger barbershop and almost all these dudes have a full head of hair. I fucking hate my life.

My hair is thinning really bad now, almost reminds me of the ghouls in Fallout.

Has anyone gone full baldcel? Starting to feel like I have no choice. The problem is it's gonna make me look older and I'll have to start bulking again. FUCKING HELL IT NEVER ENDS JUST KILL ME

Should've taken finasteride when you had the chance, boyo.

How bad is it, in NW4+?