Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the only place incel on the internet

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-

Anywhere else is full of normies, sjws, fags
I got into a discord incel and all I had was a fag trying to force me to turn gay and sjws who believe the modern world is normal and good, shiiiieeeet I'm pissed off with this shit especially with this fucking fag trying to make me degenerate like him

All Discords are filled with homosexuals (non-violently)

I got into a discord incel and all I had was a fag trying to force me to turn gay and sjws who believe the modern world is normal and good, shiiiieeeet I'm pissed off with this shit especially with this fucking fag trying to make me degenerate like him
This place is riddled with normies and fakecels too sadly

Yes man, it seems that these sjws are paid by globohomo to enter communities and do everything to destroy them
This place is riddled with normies and fakecels too sadly
Nah, compared to the rest of the internet it's pretty good mainly because all bluepill attitude is banned

:bluepill:During the schoolyear in the middle of the day you can usually get pretty good stuff on 4chan /r9k/ since all the kiddies are at school and most of the normalfags are wageslaving:bluepill:

all discords are filled with homosexuals,and fags,and in those """""""""""incel"""""""""" groups you also have 1 or 2 landhwales attention whoring and the other incels simping for them lol wtf is this shit man

it's like the incel word itself it's misunderstood,incel is being involuntary celibate,and if u consider yourself one u can't be simp,unless youre retarded,but no,these fags simps anyway,theyre masochist

soon all thoughts will be monitoried by government and Jewish brain chips will be implanted. Within 50 years, free will shall not exist. Negative anti bluepill government thoughts will physically be blocked by Jewish brain chips. we are the last humans with free will

soon all thoughts will be monitoried by government and Jewish brain chips will be implanted. Within 50 years, free will shall not exist. Negative anti bluepill government thoughts will physically be blocked by Jewish brain chips. we are the last humans with free will
yeah and nobody's gonna do a single shit to stop that since theyre all fucking coward npc sheeps

Fuck normie faggot cucks. This site is the best.

i would commit seppuku if they force me to live in this pathetic existence
yeah and nobody's gonna do a single shit to stop that since theyre all fucking coward npc sheeps
Yes, normies will voluntarily agree to have chips implanted in the brain.

i would commit seppuku if they force me to live in this pathetic existence

Yes, normies will voluntarily agree to have chips implanted in the brain.
they will make it that if you want to get a job, you will need the Jewish brain chips. they have started with vaccines but soon will do with other stuff.
possibly make it so to even be a citizen , Jewish brain chips will be needed and implanted to new borns

they will make it that if you want to get a job, you will need the Jewish brain chips. they have started with vaccines but soon will do with other stuff.
possibly make it so to even be a citizen , Jewish brain chips will be needed and implanted to new borns
but bro,theyre actually sheep why would they do that,people don't have the will to do rebellion and that was proved this time with covi,and a lot of injustices,nobody has willpower,we are ACTUALLY slaves

but bro,theyre actually sheep why would they do that,people don't have the will to do rebellion and that was proved this time with covi,and a lot of injustices,nobody has willpower,we are ACTUALLY slaves
true tbh, but I think they will slowly introduce this type of control in. Many countries already doing this via social credit system, tracking apps etc. No reason they won't go this far if they can. To elites, more control is always better even if it the work to implement that control is irrationally costly

... who believe the modern world is normal and good...

I used to think people were lying about thinking the world is "good." But if they didn't think it's good enough, then they wouldn't breed. But they think the problems can all be overcome. They think the fruit of their loins will fix the world and we'll all sing Kumbayah. Nothing you can do to change that perspective. It's hardwired into most.

there are very few incel dscrds that aren't full of either edgy fucksticks or larping normalfags

I used to think people were lying about thinking the world is "good." But if they didn't think it's good enough, then they wouldn't breed. But they think the problems can all be overcome. They think the fruit of their loins will fix the world and we'll all sing Kumbayah. Nothing you can do to change that perspective. It's hardwired into most.
I believe otherwise, we are living in the last times of humanity or at least of this civilization

I believe otherwise, we are living in the last times of humanity or at least of this civilization

I respect your opinion, man. Seems that's a persistent and common belief. There's hard evidence that contradicts the belief that the world is getting better. But so long as humans don't destroy themselves everywhere, our disease will likely keep spreading. Eventually into outer space like a cancer invading virgin organs. JMTC. Peace!