Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

This is the only place incel on the internet

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Deathnic leader of I.N.C.E.L SINISTER death cult
★★★★★
34d 16h 12m

Anywhere else is full of normies, sjws, fags
I got into a discord incel and all I had was a fag trying to force me to turn gay and sjws who believe the modern world is normal and good, shiiiieeeet I'm pissed off with this shit especially with this fucking fag trying to make me degenerate like him

Deleted member 29033

Deleted member 29033

Self-banned
-
20d 3h 47m
All Discords are filled with homosexuals (non-violently)

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Mythic
★★
27d 15h 52m
0Energy0Happyness said:

I got into a discord incel and all I had was a fag trying to force me to turn gay and sjws who believe the modern world is normal and good, shiiiieeeet I'm pissed off with this shit especially with this fucking fag trying to make me degenerate like him
This place is riddled with normies and fakecels too sadly

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 18m
Mentally lost cel said:
Ikr

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
RainerNLM said:
Yes man, it seems that these sjws are paid by globohomo to enter communities and do everything to destroy them
Mentally lost cel said:
Nah, compared to the rest of the internet it's pretty good mainly because all bluepill attitude is banned

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Hikikomori/Neet
★★★★★
341d 22h 8m
0Energy0Happyness said:
I got into a discord incel and all I had was a fag trying to force me to turn gay
:feelswhat: glad I gave up discord tbh

SlotMachine

SlotMachine

Greycel
5h 17m
:bluepill:During the schoolyear in the middle of the day you can usually get pretty good stuff on 4chan /r9k/ since all the kiddies are at school and most of the normalfags are wageslaving:bluepill:

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
RainerNLM said:
all discords are filled with homosexuals,and fags,and in those """""""""""incel"""""""""" groups you also have 1 or 2 landhwales attention whoring and the other incels simping for them lol wtf is this shit man

it's like the incel word itself it's misunderstood,incel is being involuntary celibate,and if u consider yourself one u can't be simp,unless youre retarded,but no,these fags simps anyway,theyre masochist

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
soon all thoughts will be monitoried by government and Jewish brain chips will be implanted. Within 50 years, free will shall not exist. Negative anti bluepill government thoughts will physically be blocked by Jewish brain chips. we are the last humans with free will

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
Transcended Trucel said:
soon all thoughts will be monitoried by government and Jewish brain chips will be implanted. Within 50 years, free will shall not exist. Negative anti bluepill government thoughts will physically be blocked by Jewish brain chips. we are the last humans with free will
yeah and nobody's gonna do a single shit to stop that since theyre all fucking coward npc sheeps

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
56d 22h 35m
Fuck normie faggot cucks. This site is the best.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
Transcended Trucel said:
i would commit seppuku if they force me to live in this pathetic existence
manija2019 said:
yeah and nobody's gonna do a single shit to stop that since theyre all fucking coward npc sheeps
Yes, normies will voluntarily agree to have chips implanted in the brain.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
0Energy0Happyness said:
i would commit seppuku if they force me to live in this pathetic existence

Yes, normies will voluntarily agree to have chips implanted in the brain.
they will make it that if you want to get a job, you will need the Jewish brain chips. they have started with vaccines but soon will do with other stuff.
possibly make it so to even be a citizen , Jewish brain chips will be needed and implanted to new borns

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
161d 4h 38m
Transcended Trucel said:
Within 50 years, free will shall not exist.
It never did:feelsthink:

Deleted member 22237

Deleted member 22237

⠀⠀⠀⠀
-
42d 4h 7m
Transcended Trucel said:
they will make it that if you want to get a job, you will need the Jewish brain chips. they have started with vaccines but soon will do with other stuff.
possibly make it so to even be a citizen , Jewish brain chips will be needed and implanted to new borns
but bro,theyre actually sheep why would they do that,people don't have the will to do rebellion and that was proved this time with covi,and a lot of injustices,nobody has willpower,we are ACTUALLY slaves

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
ScornedStoic said:
It never did:feelsthink:
tbh or it's very heavily limited depends on what people define it as.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
-
161d 4h 38m
Transcended Trucel said:
tbh or it's very heavily limited depends on what people define it as.
Life is a roller coaster, strap in

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
246d 2h 31m
manija2019 said:
but bro,theyre actually sheep why would they do that,people don't have the will to do rebellion and that was proved this time with covi,and a lot of injustices,nobody has willpower,we are ACTUALLY slaves
true tbh, but I think they will slowly introduce this type of control in. Many countries already doing this via social credit system, tracking apps etc. No reason they won't go this far if they can. To elites, more control is always better even if it the work to implement that control is irrationally costly

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
0Energy0Happyness said:

... who believe the modern world is normal and good...

I used to think people were lying about thinking the world is "good." But if they didn't think it's good enough, then they wouldn't breed. But they think the problems can all be overcome. They think the fruit of their loins will fix the world and we'll all sing Kumbayah. Nothing you can do to change that perspective. It's hardwired into most.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 19h 11m
there are very few incel dscrds that aren't full of either edgy fucksticks or larping normalfags

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

★★★★★
34d 16h 12m
NearlyOver said:
I used to think people were lying about thinking the world is "good." But if they didn't think it's good enough, then they wouldn't breed. But they think the problems can all be overcome. They think the fruit of their loins will fix the world and we'll all sing Kumbayah. Nothing you can do to change that perspective. It's hardwired into most.
I believe otherwise, we are living in the last times of humanity or at least of this civilization

NearlyOver

NearlyOver

Officer
★★★★★
4d 13h 27m
0Energy0Happyness said:
I believe otherwise, we are living in the last times of humanity or at least of this civilization

I respect your opinion, man. Seems that's a persistent and common belief. There's hard evidence that contradicts the belief that the world is getting better. But so long as humans don't destroy themselves everywhere, our disease will likely keep spreading. Eventually into outer space like a cancer invading virgin organs. JMTC. Peace!

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8