Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL This is the most sad excuse of a simp I saw on IT

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
So some ITfag decided to post one of my posts on their stupid subreddit which is this one
Screenshot 20240402 111023 Reddit
One of the comments
Screenshot 20240402 110943 Reddit
What a pathetic excuse of an incel in denial, he will be joining our forum very soon get ready to welcome him everyone.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Nigga is literally a soycel

>ITcuck claims "Well I'm a 40yo wizard virgin and I don't have any problem with it :soy::feels::feels:"

>Doesn't realize what they just said goes completely against the liberal ideology of "everyone is diffERent"

Thay entire forum is niggers, sheboons, troons, cucks, and incels in denial.

"I'm 40 years old wizard virgin who is repulsed by bunch of toilets, terrified of interacting with toilets, I don't see any time changing soon as i able to get wife, children" :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

>ITcuck claims "Well I'm a 40yo wizard virgin and I don't have any problem with it :soy::feels::feels:"

>Doesn't realize what they just said goes completely against the liberal ideology of "everyone is diffERent"
Isnt the liberal ideology that races dont exist and we are all the same ?

So some ITfag decided to post one of my posts on their stupid subreddit which is this one
View attachment 1111956
One of the comments
View attachment 1111957
What a pathetic excuse of an incel in denial, he will be joining our forum very soon get ready to welcome him everyone.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He is probably scared of women because they bully him or judge him very harsh, he will feel like walking on eggshell and that's why he will never interact with other women anyway

Virgin men on IT especially past 25 are a fucking joke :feelskek: :feelskek:
I'm not an incel! I might be 50 year old virgin who has been ostracised for decades, but at least I'm not mad about it. :soy:

He calls himself a loner